Sorry, I'm Busy

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The month after Hoya asked Dongwoo to be his boyfriend, Hoya asked Dongwoo to move in with him, and Dongwoo immediately agreed. Even though Hoya had a huge house with a: pool, dance studio, game room, a studio, etc. The couple decided that they would sleep in the same room.

Dongwoo and Hoya were on his bed cuddling, and were watching a erted drama, which oddly turned them on. They were making out when Hoya suddenly stopped them to tell Dongwoo.

"Hey I want to tell you something important right now."

"What? Did you get a girl pregnant? Are you actaully straight? Do you have STD's?" Dongwoo asked. 

"No, no, maybe...no I don't But starting next week, I'll be staying after school long hours for the upcoming spring recital, so I'l be coming home late." 

"That's okay. I know you want to have a career in the Arts, so you do whatever you want to benefit your furture."

"Thanks sweet heart. I love you." And they started making out again. 

It was the first night that Hoya arrived home late because after school spring recital practice, and Dongwoo had fallen asleep because he had a major test the next day. Hoya walked up to his boyfriend and gave him a peck on the forehead before making his way to the bathroom. However, Dongwoo wasn't really asleep. Hoya had left his phone on the drawer next to their bed, and it was blinking. 

It's a text? Dongwoo thought.

Dongwoo unconsciously picked up Hoya's phone and attempted to get a sneak peak at who was texting his lover at this time. However, as Dongwoo was about to take a look at the mysterious person, the bathroom door unlocked, and Hoya walked out. Dongwoo quickly put up Hoya's phone and went back to "sleep". Hoya walked over to drawer and checked his text messgaes and started to chuckle. 

Who the hell is he texting?" Dongwoo thought. 

Hoya didn't go to sleep till 2 am and neither did Dongwoo because he was wondering who was texting his boyfriend. 

The next morning when Dongwoo woke up, Hoya wasn't in bed, and Dongwoo was left alone to walk to school by himself. Dongwoo decided he would just stop by Woohyun's house to eat breakfast, when he saw Hoya with someone else walking to school. Dongwoo hid behind a pole as they walked by, and he was appalled with the fact that they were holding hands. Right after they left, Dongwoo ran to Woohyun's house, and slammed open the door. 

"Holy !" Woohyun yelled as he walked down stairs half , clutching his heart.

"Omg! Dongwoo why are you crying?" Sunggyu whispered holding Dongwoo tightly in his arms. 

"I saw Hoya holding hands with someone, while walking to school." Dongwoo sobbed. 

"Oh...him. Hoya said that they were dance partners for the upcoming spring recital." 

"Then why were they holding hands?" 

"Maybe you were looking at it from a different angle."

"Yeah...maybe you're right." 

Dongwoo looked up, with tears in his eyes, at Sunggyu hoping he was right, and asked if there was any breakfast available. Sunggyu chuckled and lead the hungry male into the kitchen to grab him breakfast. 

3 weeks later, at night, around seven-ish, Dongwoo was doing his homework when Hoya came home early. Dongwoo heard the door open, and he ran over to the door to find Hoya standing there with someone else. 

"Hey, yeobo. Who's this?" Dongwooa asked, clutching Hoya's arm. 

"This is Chunji, and we're going to practice in the dance room, if you don't mind." Hoya shook Dongwoo off his arm and held both shoulders.

"Aniyo. It's okay I'll be studying in our room." 

"Thanks sweetheart." Hoya leaned down and gave Dongwoo a kiss on the lips. 

Dongwoo decided that he was done studying and went to make some snacks for the two. Dongwoo walked up with the snacks and drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter