Request

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Myungsoo hurry up!" Sungyeol yelled.

"I'm trying. Why don't you carry your stuff?" Myungsoo asked.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and walked over to his lover that was struggling to get their luggage into the house. Myungsoo used his powers and demanded Sungyeol to get their luggage. 

Damn I forgot my powers don't work on him. Myungsoo thought. 

"Myungsoo hurry up!" Sungyeol yelled again.

Myungsoo dropped all their luggage and started to call someone. 

"yeah, we're right outside...thanks." Myungsoo hung up the phone, and a couple of minutes later Woohyun walked outside with his hair all messed up form just waking up. Woohyun picked up their luggage and brought it inside the cabin. 

"See Myungsoo that's why you have to work out." Sungyeol complained and walked inside. Myungsoo rolled his eyes at the love of his life before following Sungyeol inside. 

Once Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked inside they saw Sunggyu making breakfast. Sunggyu turned around to see what Woohyun was doing outside, and saw Sungyeol. 

"OMG SUNGYEOL!" Sunggyu was finally awake and ran over to Sungyeol. 

"Hey hyung!" Sungyeol hugged Sunggyu and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

Sunggyu looked at his baby, that was taller than him, and nearly cried. 

"Hyung...calm down." Sungyeol was also near tears. 

Myungsoo and Woohyun stared at each other and then back at their boyfriends. By that time Sungjong had also come downstairs due to the noise that woke him up.

"Oh...it's just hyung." Sungjong said when he noticed Myungsoo.

"feeling the love, and he's my step-brother too." Myungsoo said under his breath.

Everybody settled in the living room, while Sunggyu went back into the kitchen and continued making breakfast. Thirty minutes later Sunggyu brought out pancakes, a bowl of fruit, and some coffee for the group. As they ate Sungyeol suddenly noticed something. 

"Where's Dongwoo and Hoya?" Sungyeol asked. 

A coupld of minutes later the group heard screaming from upstairs, and indentified the voices to be Dongwoo's and Hoya's

"Don't ing touch me!" Dongwoo yelled.

"I was helping you with your bed head!" Hoya yelled back even louder than Dongwoo.

"I don't need your help. Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

"Because you're my boyfriend."

"Who said you still had the right to call me that?!"

"Do I not have the right?" 

"Not anymore."

"Dongwoo why can't we just talk about this?"

"We are on vacation right now. Let's not ruin it for anybody, and let's just head downstairs. Please. Not right now." Dongwoo looked down on the floor and walked out of the room, and Hoya followed in suit. 

Once t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter