Come Back Again 2

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol walked into school on Monday, and ran into Myungsoo while opening the door to his Physics class.

"I'm so sorry Myungsoo..." Sungyeol said quickly avioding eye contact with Myungsoo.

"Sungyeol do want to hang out on Saturday. I know it's only Monday, but....I'll just go.." Myungsoo turned back around, and went back to his seat. 

Sungyeol shrugged it off, and walked over to sit next to Sungjong. 

"So...about the science project..."Sungjong started. 

"How we just meet up at the library.." Sungyeol interrupted. 

Sungyeol turned back the other way, and listened to the teacher. Once the bell rang he rushed outside and made sure that neither brother caught up to him. After 5 minutes of making sure neither of the brothers found him, he made his way up to the roof top, and waited till the bell ring for his next class. As he reached the top of the staircase he heard someone was playing the guitar. He stared at the person from behind, and just listened. 

His playing is beautiful... Sungyeol's heart started to pound against his chest as he continued to listen.

The playing abruptly stopped when the person noticed Sungyeol was standing there. 

"I'm sorry!" Sungyeol apologized, while bowing 90 degrees. 

" It's okay Sungyeol." The person replied. 

"How do you....really Myungsoo..." Sungyeol mentally face palmed him self. 

Myungsoo walked close to Sungyeol and gave him a pat on the back. 

"Nice try, but you can't run from me....bye." Myungsoo left with a smirk on his face, while giving a kiss on Sungyeols the cheek.

Sungyeol sighed while looking at Myungsoo's back with extreme annoyance. However his heart coutinued to beat really quickly even after Myungsoo had left. 

"Hey Sungyeol so about this Saturday....?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Fine...." 

Saturday morning Sungyeol had the hardest time getting ready because he didn't want the day to start.

Why?....why did I agree to meet him today? Why am I so stupid?

*ring*

"Sungyeol someone is here for you! I have to meet someone today, and Dongwoo has dance practice today. Why does Dongwoo have dance practice on Saturday? The school isn't even open.." Sunggyu stated the last part to him self. 

Sungyeol finished getting ready and went downstairs, and found Myungsoo sitting on the couch eating a bag of chips. Myungsoo turned around, scanned Sungyeol from head to toe, and nodded in approval. Sungyeol rolled his eyes, and continued to make his way toward Myungsoo. 

"Lets go." Sungyeol said standing there with a pout on his lips. 

Myungsoo got up, and took Sungyeols hand. He quickly pulled back and started to walk toward the door with Myungsoo following. 

"So where are we going exactly?" Sungyeol asked. 

"We are going to the zoo." Myungsoo answered and turned to look at Sungyeol for his approval.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter