Entrust

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The food arrived and once they started to eat they forgot about everything they were talking about. 

"Guys there's something else you guys need to know that's extremely important." Woohyun stated calmly.

"I thought there weren't anymore secrets.." Sunggyu replied. 

"I mean this isn't major....well yeah it is...Anyway's I'm not sure if any of you guys noticed but if you look at you ankle there are very small infinite signs surrounding your ankle. However I have no idea what it's there for, but I know what it means...." Woohyun explained.

"Creepy person say what!" Sungyeol shouted as he found the infinite signs. 

"Uh...well for those who don't know what that means. It means were are infinitately bounded together. Which means no matter where we go we will always find our each other. In other words, for the kids sitting in the corner with the scared look, we are a family." Woohyun explained the last part slowly for Sungyeol and Dongwoo to understand. 

"OH!!! THAT MAKES SO MUCH SINCE!" Sungyeol and Dongwoo shouted. The others rolled their eyes at the two members stupidity. 

After they digested their breakfast Woohyun lead them down to the basement, in other words the training room. 

"WHAT DOES THIS DO!!" Sungyeol screamed in excitment while picking up a "water gun" looking thing.

"Don't pull the-" Woohyun warned.

-pew-

They looked at the wall where Sungyeol aimed, and there was a black hole with a diameter of 4 meters.

"That gun is laser and once it hits a solid surface it blows up you, you !" Woohyun screamed at Sungyeol snatching the gun away. 

Sungyeol ran up to Sunggyu and buried his head into Sunggyu's chest. Sunggyu looked the top of Sungyeol's head and Sunggyu ran his hand through Sungyeol's hair with care. 

"Sungyeol-ah you can't just touch everything, araso." Sunggyu whispered into the latters ear. 

"Neh...hyung." Sungyeol said with a pout standing straight up. Myungsoo from a far blushed from the cute pout on Sungyeol's lips.

"Myungsoo are you blushing because of Sungyeol!" Hoya yelled loud enough for everybody to hear, while laughing at Myungsoo's dumbfounded face.

"Shut up! I'm not!" Myungsoo shouted while tackling Hoya.

After seperating the two apart Woohyun explained that the room was built, so they could train their powers, and that they were to come every Saturday to practice.

As they walked out of the room everybody noticed that Dongwoo hadn't said anything since this morning.

"Dongwoo-ah are you okay?" Sunggyu asked worried.

"Neh...I just don't feel-" Dongwoo then fainted. Hoya then ran over to Dongwoo and felt his forehead. Hoya picked him up, and made his way to the bedroom they shared yesterday. Woohyun and Myungsoo gave him a weird look as Hoya walked away. 

"Hoya isn't like that..." Woohyun stated looking at Hoya's back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter