Amazing

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo walked back to the table and noticed his food placed on the table. He sat down next to Sungyeol and started to eat. Everybody could feel the tension rising between the two, so Woohyun decided to start a conversation. 

"Hey Myungsoo why don't you ask Sungjong to come here. Your house is only a couple of miles away from here isn't it?" 

"Sure." Myungsoo replied giving Woohyun a thin smile, to reassure Woohyun that he was okay, and proceeded to take out his phone. 

To: Sungjong

From: Myungsoo

Hey Woohyun asked if you wanted to meet up at the

cafe near our house?

--------------------------------------------------

To: Myungsoo

From: Sungjong

Sure I'll be over in 3 minutes

"He said he'll get here in three minutes."

As Sungjong walked in the cafe he spotted Myungsoo, and walked over to him. Sungjong gave Myungsoo a tight hug, and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Hi Hyung!" Sungjong yelled. 

"Hey." Myungsoo replied. 

Sungjong looked around the table and noticed the three troublemakers at the table. 

"Why are they here?" Sungjong asked while pounting. 

"They are like us." Myungsoo answered. 

"They have powers, and wings?"

"Well not wings...yet."

"Oh...."

"Anyways...in case you for got their names. The one sitting beside Woohyun is Sunggyu. The one sitting beside Hoya is Dongwoo, and the one sitting next to me is Sungyeol."

Sungyeol...Sungjong thought. All the sudden Sungjongs face darkened.

"Sungyeol...The one who left my brother. The one who made him cut. Did you know he almost died because of you? He was depressed for years, and he had to attend rehab because of his cutting problem. He was so lonely and sad. How can you sit here beside him thinking you did nothing wrong?!" Sungjong yelled.

"Sungjong it's okay.." Myungsoo attempted to calm Sungjong. However Sungjong had already lifted up his hand and slapped Sungyeol across the face. 

Freeze...everything! Sungyeol thought. As everything froze Sungyeol stood up, and walked out the door. Sungyeol unfroze everything as soon as he thought he was far enough.

At the Cafe

"Sungjong! How could you do that?" Myungsoo yelled causing attention to go toward their table. 

"Hyung...do you still love him?" Sungjong.

"Yes. So what if he's still on my mind? He made me feel special." Myungsoo tried his hardest not to let the tears spill. 

"Yeah sorry to ruin the moment, but Sungyeol's gone." Hoya interrupted. 

! All of them rushed out of the cafe, and started to look for Sungyeol. (If you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter