I'm Going to You

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ THE A/N AT THE END IF YOU USUALLY DON'T!! THANKS!!!

"Sungyeol-shi it would be wise of you not to struggle." Niel commented at the annoying choding strugging to get out of the chair he was tied down to. 

Sungyeol looked up at the subordinate and glared at him. 

"Sungyeol-shi just because your glare is exceptionally intense, lasers aren't going to shoot out of your eyes anytime soon." 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes at Niel's stupidity.

Sunggyu- if you can hear me....please help me...please hyung! Sungyeol silently pleaded. 

"Dongwoo did you hear someone speak?" Sunggyu asked.

"ani-" Dongwoo replied. 

All 5 of them landed on Fuji mountains, and immediately started to look for the choding. 

Sungyeol where are you? please tell me where you are? Myungsoo thought. 

"Hey Sunggyu-hyung why would they have a huge door on the side of the mountains. That's so dumb! XD" Dongwoo laughed. 

"Dongwoo! Open the door!!" Sunggyu yelled. 

"Okay!" Dongwoo opened the door and he saw a long hallway. All 5 members walked down the hallway and found another door. Dongwoo stood there wondering what he should do.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU IDIOT!" Myungsoo screamed. 

Dongwoo raised his arms up in defeat and opened the door. Once the door opened a body was clearly visible from the moonlight coming from the single window in the room. Myungsoo didn't waste anytime running toward the body to figure out whos body it was. Sungyeol. He was unconscious. Pale. No Pulse....

"Where the are you, you bastards?!" Myungsoo yelled. 

"Don't worry he will wake up sooner or later. Then we will be able to draw more blood....hey hyung look the other two are here too, and one of them finally sprouted his wings." Niel yelled as he looked toward Sunggyu and Dongwoo as if they were prey. 

Dongwoo took a step backward from Niels glare. Hoya held onto Dongwoos to protect him. Dongwoo looked up at Hoya with scared eyes, and bit his lip.

"Sorry, but no PDA is allowed in here." Ricky said coming out from behind Dongwoo and Hoya. 

"Took you long enough Ricky. Where's the medicine I told you to get me?" Niel rolled his eyes. 

"It's right here Hyung!" Ricky said happily handing Niel a syringe.

"Why hasn't his wings grown in yet?" Myungsoo asked. 

"We took blood from him. He lacks energy. Put one and one together what do you get." Niel explained sarcastically.

"GWIYOMI!" Ricky yelled. Niel slapped Ricky across the head. 

The five members stood there looking at Niel with the syringe in his hands. 

"This will finally kill him." Niel said with crazy eyes, and a side smirk. "Would you like me to wake him up first to say his good byes. Oh and you guys might want to say your good byes to because right after Sungyeol will be Sunggyu and Dongwoo."

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeols limp body with sad eyes and thought. 

Sungyeol stop time one more time, for me!

Niel walked up to Sungyeol with the syringe and put it against his neck. 

"Annyeong Sungyeol-shi.." 

Before Niel stuck the syringe Myungsoo's fist landed on Niels face. 

"You bastard don't touch him!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter