heartbeat

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo dragged Hoya to the living room, and they sat there staring at each other. They sat there for five minutes not saying anything. Hoya with his guilty look, and Dongwoo with his heartbroken stare. 

"Dongwoo-ah." Hoya started.

"It's hyung. Dongwoo-hyung." Dongwoo snapped. 

"Dongwoo...hyung. I'm sorry. Please just give me one more chance. I just need one more chance, and I promise you nothing will go wrong. I'll give you all the love that you need. I'll give you anything you need. It was wrong of me to let Chunji kiss me, and I regret every second."

"Hoya. I just need time to think, and you aren't exactly letting me think. You keep forcing me to think about our relationahip, and you expect me to make a decision right then and there. I'm so overwhelemed right now, and I honestly can't believe that you actually punched Myungsoo...Look I know that this cabin has more than enough rooms, so I think I'll stay in my own room for the time being." Dongwoo got up and gave Hoya a kiss on the cheek before moving his stuff to a different room.

The rest of the group started walking back to the house right when they got the "okay" from Dongwoo. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were walking behind the rest of the group, arguing about what just happened.

"I'm sorry, Sungyeol. I had to punch back." Myungsoo yelled.

"No you didn't. In fact you could've walked away when Hoya punched you the first time, but noooo you had to punch him back!"

"You don't know Hoya as well as I know Hoya. If I just stood there, he would tease me the rest on my life for being a and not punching back. Then he would tease you for liking a , and what's the final result. I would end up punching him either way."

"I don't even like you! I don't want to look at your face right now!" 

The walk back to the beach house was long, and awkward. The Woogyu couple and Sungjong walked back to the house scared that even if they made a single sound they would get yelled at. 

Once they reached the house they noticed two things: none of the lights were , and there was no screaming or yelling. While, Sungjong, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol went to their rooms, Sunggyu and Woohyun went to Hoya's room. When Sunggyu and Woohyun entered Hoya's room they noticed the absence of Dongwoo. 

"Where's Dongwoo?" Sunggyu asked. 

"He decided to take one of the extra rooms in this house." Hoya explained with his face in his pillow. Woohyun motioned for Sunggyu to looked for Dongwoo, while Woohyun comforted Hoya. 

Once Sunggyu found Dongwoo's room, Sunggyu knocked on the door, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter