Come Back Again

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1275 words

"Did that all really happen to us five years ago?" Dongwoo asked. 

"Yes." Hoya replied extremely embarrassed.

Dongwoo hid his face in his pillow, and told Hoya to go away. Hoya walked out of Dongwoo's room and with a heavy sigh he ran into the Woogyu couple. 

"Holy !" Hoya yelled. 

"So what did you do?" Woohyun asked. 

"I told him everything that happened to us in High school." 

"Seriously..there was something between them two back in high school too?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Something happened to Sungyeol and Myungsoo in High School too." Hoya answered. 

"Wow....so we are actually connected to each other."

"Yeah. However Myungsoo had the worst after effect after you guys disappeared. He was depressed and he hasn't dated anybody since." Hoya said. 

"Wait. How many people have you dated since we "broke" up?" Sunggyu asked. 

"I had many one night stands afterward, but because I was depressed." Woohyun stated. 

Sunggyu, being his jealous self, scofted and walked dowstairs as Woohyun tried to catch up to his boyfriend. 

That night all six of them met up in the training room. 

"okay...although we all have powers I thought it would be good if we were to train ourselves physically, not only mentally. You know since we all our powers have to do with our mind." Woohyun explained. 

"Alright first things first! Shirts off!" Myungsoo yelled. 

"Why?" Sunggyu asked worriedly. 

"We always workout with our shirts off...."

"Well I don't...Dongwoo...Sungyeol..don't take your shirt off.."

"Sorry...hyung..." Sungyeol said pulling his shirt down. 

Hoya looked over at Myungsoo and saw that his face was entirely red and filled with disappointment. Hoya being Hoya shouted. 

"Myungsoo I know you want to see Sungyeol with your shirt off, but don't make it obvious!"

Myungsoo glared at Hoya, and nearly slapped him. Woohyun cleared his throut and demanded that everyone but their shirt on and started working out. 

After they were done working out Dongwoo was hungry, and demanded they went out to eat. They entered the cafe, and walked toward the back of the cafe. As the waitress walked toward the back she gave Sungyeol a flirty look, and asked them for their order. 

"I will be your waitress for the day. My name is Seoyoung please call for me if you need any help." Before she left she gave Sungyeol a wink, leaned down the show her cleavage and gave his knee a squeeze.

Sungyeol looked back towards the group, innocently, to find them giggling at the waitress sudden action. After ten minutes the waitress walked back, brought their coffee, and "accidently" spilled the coffee on Sungyeol's pants.

"OMO! I'm sorry. Why don't you come to the back, so we can get you cleaned up." Seoyoung suggested. 

"It's okay I'll take him to the bathroom, and clean him up there." Myungsoo jumped in. 

"You don't have to worry."

"I'm his boyfriend. Yes he's gay. Bye."

"oh...I'm sorry." The waitress backed up slowly, and bowed down.

The whole group turned toward Myungsoo, and stared at him in shock by his sudden confession. 

"lets get you cleaned up Sungyeol...." Myungsoo whispered as he took Sungyeols hands attempting to hide is embarrassment. 

As they were in the bathroom Sungyeol continued to look down on the floor. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." Myungsoo apologized. 

"it's okay..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter