Wings

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sungyeol, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo were in their apartment talking about what happened at Woohyun's house. Dongwoo was lying on the couch feeling the burning sensation from time to time, and Sunggyu was continuously bringing ice packs to cool the sensation. 

"Myungsoo is stupid." Sungyeol stated. 

"He's not stupid. You just need to get along with him." Dongwoo replied. 

"Yeah and you get along with Hoya..." 

"He's stupid..." 

"You just need to get along with him.." Sungyeol mocked. Dongwoo  got up and attempted to tackle Sungyeol, but as soon as he stood up he fell due to his leg. 

"Hyung you have lines all over your leg....." Sungyeol said in a worried tone. 

"Sunggyu Hyung!!!!" Dongwoo screamed. 

Sunggyu ran out of the bathroom, and saw Dongwoo clutching his leg. As Sunggyu removed his hands he saw the lines on his leg. 

The lines connected together made an Infinite sign with wings on the side. 

Wft!! 

"Myungsoo don't you think your over reacting toward Sungyeols chodingness..." Woohyun suggested. 

"No..." 

"Look they need to be safe. Dongwoo's already starting to get the sensations. We need to make sure we're there when they get their wings." 

"You can be there, but I'll be somewhere....maybe Paris..." Myungsoo stated attempted to fly out of the situation

"Myungsoo....come back down. You saw Dongwoo's ankle. It was glowing, and just to make sure you're listening. His signs are glowing brighter than ours!" 

"What?! That means they have the special gene!"

"That's why we need to be there because once they get their wings their tracking devices will be activated."

"Damn...fine!"

"Now go watch over Sungyeol and make sure nothings happening to him."

"why do I have to watch him." Myungsoo grumbled. 

At Sunggyu's apartment both Dongwoo and Sungyeol were lying on their beds in pain. Dongwoo's ankle glowing a bright gold color, and Sungyeols glowing in a bright silver. 

"Why the hell are they glowing different colors?!" Sunggyu yelled. 

"Because you guys have special genes that create your wings to be genetically special. Unlike our wings all three of your wings will be larger, and each pairs of wings will be a different color." Myungsoo explained levitating out of their apartment window. 

"Can you come inside you're scaring me?" Sunggyu replied. 

"The pain will last for 3 days and it should stop. At least for Hoya, Woohyun, and me. However you guys will properly be in pain for a while. The reasons for ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter