love letter

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the morning after Sungyeol and Myungsoo ran out of the beach house. Sungyeol had just called Sunggyu, and Sungyeol and Myungsoo were walking around the beach, just chilling. Sungyeol in front, and Myungsoo just a few feet behind him. Myungsoo watched Sungyeols back, thinking how much he had grown over the past few years. They were silent. Sungyeol didn't say anything, and he had hoped that Myungsoo wouldn't say anything. However, that was when Myungsoo decided to ask the question that Sungyeol was ready to hear.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Myungsoo asked softly, stopping Sungyeol in his tracks. He turned around slowly and looked Myungsoo in the eyes. His eyes never wavered from Sungyeol's eyes, telling him that he wa serious. After a few seconds Sungyeol's face started to scrunch up and he started to ball his eyes out. Myungsoo ran over to Sungyeol to give him a tight hug. 

Oh what did I do? Myungsoo asked himself as Sungyeol continued to ball his eyes out. His knees finally giving up under him as he fell on the sand. 

"Sungyeol....oh ...it's okay Sungyeol." Myungsoo attempted to comfort the male. Sungyeol started to nod his head furiously.

"What? Sungyeol you aren't having a seizure right now are you?" Myungsoo asked full of concern.

"Yes you idiot!" Sungyeol yelled as he hit Myungsoo's chest, still crying.

"Yes what?....oh." Myungsoo laughed, and fell on his back on the sand. Sungyeol looked a Myungsoo, rollling on the sand, with tears still in his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Were you lying?!" Sungyeol asked. 

"No. It's just that your reaction was so funny!" Myungsoo replied clutching his stomach and wiping a tear from the corner of his eye.

Sungyeol pouted and slapped Myungsoo's arms. 

"Well I was lying! I hate you." Sungyeol wiped away the remaining tears away, and got up from the sand just leaving Myungsoo there. He quickly got up and ran over to Sungyeol. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Sungyeol's thin body and kissed his cheek from behind. 

"Sorry Sungyeol-ah. You looked so adorable and I couldn't help my self. Then again you're always adorable. I love seeing you smile, laugh, even cry. Because even when you cry I know that you actual have feelings. You aren't afraid to show you emotions, and I love that about you. I'm sorry about all that drama that I caused. All that stress. All those emotions. All that confusion. Especially all that pain. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Myungsoo tighten his grip around Sungyeol's waist, and buried his face into the crook of Sungyeol's neck. He turned around to face Myungsoo, and lifted his head to look into his eyes. Myungsoo had tears streaming down his face, and Sungyeol used his thumbs to wipe aways those tears. 

"Don't worry Myungsoo-ah. Everything's good now." Sungyeol tilted his head to the side and gave Myungsoo the biggest smile ever. When Sungyeol looked back at Myungsoo, he noticed that Myungsoo had closed the distance. Myungsoo was looking down at Sungyeol's lips and hsi eyes trailed back up to Sungyeol's eyes. Myungsoo's eyes were a dark brown, and were full of love. 

"Can I kiss you?" Myungsoo asked minimizing the distanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter