Nothing's Over

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo woke up later in the hospital with wires pierced into his arms. He heard some whispering from outside, and identified one of the voices to be Woohyun. Myungsoo used his power and asked for Woohyun to come in. (reminder that Myungsoo's power lets him demand someone to do something, and they have no choice but to do whatever he asks.) Woohyun walked into the room, and ran up to Myungsoo. 

"God. You're okay. We thought you were going to die. You were bleeding out of every pore in your body, and you nearly killed everyone in the room." Woohyune explained.

"Woohyun. Where's Sungyeol?"

"Myungsoo-ah he left. We don't know where he is." 

Myungsoo jumped out of the hospital bed, and quickly put on some clothes. He ran towards the door, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

"Go find him Myunggie. By the way he obviously loves you." Woohyun hugged Myungsoo tightly before letting him go.

Sungyeol was sitting on the beach at Destin, Florida. (he obviously took his wings to his advantage). It was 4 o'clock at night, and the only lights that were on were the street lights. Sungyeol stood up and stook off the sand that stuck to his pants. He walked around for a while before he heard foot steps following him. He turned around quickly, and saw a tear stained Myungsoo in front of him. Sungyeol tried to freeze time, but his body wouldn't listen to him.

"Apparently my powers only work on you, when you're at your lowest. You also can't talk, and/or move." Myungsoo walked up to Sungyeol, and wrapped his jacket around Sungyeol.

"I never understood why you always went out without a decent jacket. You're so weird." Myungsoo laughed, and looked up into Sungyeol's eyes. Sungyeols eyes were red, obviously from crying, but with a hint of happiness. 

"If I allow you to move, and talk, promise me you won't run away. nod you're head once if you promise." Sungyeol nodded his head once. 

"You ing ! How dare you come all the way over here? Are you that stupid?! Did you ever wonder why I left South Korea? How did you find me anyways!?" Sungyeol yelled causing more tears to fall.

"I missed you that's why I came all the way here. Plus Rumors have it that if an angel couple loves each other a lot they know where one another location is, and apparently I love you as much as I love you. Sungyeol, I never had to wonder why or even think about why you left. I just knew that one d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter