honeymoon part 2

i love my husband

LOST WHAT? youi look at him, jong keep shrugging ' please try to remember i didn't do anything to you'..he was complaining like a lil kid 'but why am i in my underwear' 'well your dress was all wet so i remove it' suddenly your memory came back again.

flashback

jongin was carrying you from the bar 'jongin put me down i can walk by myself' he kept on walking 'KIM JONGIN' you pulled his hair kai wintch in pain so he let go of you,your running towards the beach before you reach the water you take off your shoes and when your about to take off your dress jongin stop you'jaeni stop your not going in the water' 'but jongin the water look soo pretty tonight,if you let me swim i'll tet you swime too' you were doing aegyo.Kai was a little shy 'aneyo jaeni lets go back ok' he pull you but you let go 'yah kim jongin i am giving you what you want' kai eyes pop out 'whaa...whaa... what i want' you look at him seductively 'don't you want to see my body,i saw the way you look at me ' jongin swallowed hard just staring at you 'i'll take that as a yes' with that you remove your clothes and start running .Jongin was enjoying it for a moment but he suddenly realise there are people so he pick up your dress and run towards you'jaeni wait...wait...stop' you turn around 'what is wrong kai' kai was breathing heavily ' put this on now, i can't let you go like that people will see you so please pui it on' you took the clothes and put it on 'oppa your so cute when you care about me' jongin was suprise you call him oppa 'i do care for you jaeni and i will forever' you look at him and smile 'can i still swim' jongin find it really cute 'ok but only with me'

Both of you ran towards the water and started enjoying yourself you fell many times but most of the time jongin would catch you, you look at him while he was holding your waist 'oppa why do you keep catching me when i fall' he lean closer to you 'i won't let you fall even an inch further from me' you were touched 'oppa can you wait for me when you fall' 'i'm always waiting for you' you smile at him and touch his face 'maybe one day i'll reach and catch up with you and we can fall together' he lean closer and kiss your forehead ' we can fall in love together' with that he slam his lips on yours it was passionate and full of lust and very rough,you both take a break for air jongin look at you and whisper ' want to go back to our hotel' you just knot.Kai was carrying you and when you reach your roon he lay you down on the bed, he start taking his clothes and start kissing you he move down slowly kiss your neck and youe clevage but something stop him, he look up at you you saw his expression becomes dark 'oppa are you ok' he sits up put on his dress 'sorry jaeni but this is not right ,you were tilting your head 'its not?' he look at you and realise your damn drunk and he can't do it , not like this he start changing ' you should change too jaeni this is not right we have a big day tomorrow sooooooo...' he look at you and you already pass out "she is really preseous very innocent and too fragile' he gave you a peck on the lips 'good night jaenia i know what i am doing but you don't' he remove your wet dress and lie next to you.

end of flashback

You eat your breakfast slowly both of you remain quiet after breakfast you prepare yourself to go out ,kai was already set and your ready to leave you visited alot of place and went shopping..the whole day was fun but you rarely look at each other . After dinner you ask kai if you can go to the beach before you sleep ,he agreed to it so you took him to the same beach ,he was feeling uneasy maybe the feeling of last night got him ,you saw your shoe on the sand you pick it up and look at joingin 'look what i found' he just smile 'sorry i forgot that' you throw the shoe in the water 'its ok i already broken' you look at him 'are you scared of me come i have to tell you something' he looked scared 'jaeni before you say anything i just wan to tell you that i dodn't mean to do that to you last night please know that i was not taking advantage of you and i am really sorry' 'thank you but its about last night' you hold his hand, kai swallow his saliva ready for the worst 'oppa' he can't belief you said that thinking it was a good sign he smile at you and squeeze your hand tighter 'oppa i want to tell you that i really meant what i said last night' 'which one wifey'...you hug him 'i won't let you fall forever'