the sleepover

i love my husband

kais mom give you a tour around the house you really like it their house was sobeautiful and looks very expensive , you like your home but this is so much better after 30 min of touring she led you to kai's room she kiss you on the cheek 'goodnite jaeni dear' then she left you. THUD! THUD! THUD! your heart was beating like crazy you twist the doorknot slowly and peek inside luckily their was no sign of kai , you saw some juice and snack on the table, you drink the juice and walk around his room you saw some photos of him when he was younger 'so cute little jongin how can you turn to be what you are today' you lift up the frame to take a closer look 'i was seven when they took that picture' YAH! you scream the juice and frame fell off your hand , you touch your heart like your having a heart attack and breath like your suffocating 'sorry i didn't mean to scare you' he came closer he slowly your back to calm you ' what happen you look like someone who have a heart condition' he chuckle 'aneyo you just scared the out of me' you smile take a deep breath and look at him, he looks like he just came from the bathroom his face was clear and his hair was messy and dripping water you were mesmarise by his eyes, you were studying his face ,you eyed his lips it was y kissable suddenly the thought of you kissing came to your mind you blush really hard .You felt his hot breath on your face 'so you wan to take a shower' you just knot slowly your voice couldn't came out he take some clean towel and clean pj for you and you enter the bathroom.

jaeni pov

why am i like this its not right at all, i am supose to hate him not fell for him...hey! what? fell for him jaeni?? no no no i will never fell for that jerk ... i know i don't hate him but i won't fell for him.

kai pov

damn it jongin you should've kiss her while you have the chance, why are you always screwing things up... this is really embarising but i won't do it to her not until our wedding

 

you take a shower and came out you were a boxer and a t-shirt whis were both really big for you ..you look yourself in the mirror and sight 'you look fine' you turn around and saw joingin in bed reading .You then gen on the bed with him 'i don't know you could read ! anyway what are you reading' he showed the cover of the book 'The fault in our stars o my god this is my favourite book' jongin become extremely hyper when he saw your reaction 'really this is my favourite book too, this is my second time reading it but i still can't get enough of it' 'really i've read it like 3 times and watch the movie a zillian times' unknowingly you were both enjoying each other company 'but the ending is really sad i wish they both lived togrther or died together everytine i read it i can't control my tears makes me sad just by thinkin it too' jongin move lil closer to you ' so you wanna read it together now....with me....' your eyes met 'no ha ha ha maybe next time'...jongin just realise what he said he feel a little shy, he close the book 'sorry about that at least we have something in common' you look at each other and giggle 'ummm jongin where am i gonna sleep' he was busy preparing the bed 'you will sleep here eith me of course mom will check on us in the morning and she will be sad if she saw one of us sleeping on the floor' you really don't wan to be on the same bed as him so you just agree..

it was already 11 and you cant fall asleep kai keep on turning in his sleep he was facing towards you and you were facing away from him it's gonna be a long night

kai pov

its already 11 and i can't fall asleep jaeni was sound asleep and here i am twisting and turning by body aches so badly and gos she smell soo good...and what kind of shampoo does she use may be strawberry, tonight is gonna be a long night

 

you wake up in the morning feeling numb you try to turn but you felt something heavy you realise kai have his arm and leg wrap around you...you were blushing  you ry to break away from him but he kept holding you tighter and tighter you try to move to the edge so he wouldn't let you go he kept on coming closer 'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK jaenia jongin breakfast is ready' kai mom was outside your room you try to wake up kai but he was saying something , he looks like he was still dreaming'kai kai wake up and let go of me kai kai' you were shaking him you dont wanna get caught 'kai pabo wake up breakfast is ready' you shout near his ear he open his eye he saw your face...suddenly his eyeball pop he try to get up he hit your head and let go of you so you fell on the floor,, you fell on your but you get up immediately dusting yourself 'your mom is on the dooor i'm gonna change in the bathroom and i'll be diown for breakfast in a minute ok' kai knot like a puppy.So you left him and rust to the bathroom

you went down for breakfast kai mom prepare bacon and pancake which was deliceous kai insist to bring you home.with all the tings you bought yesterday you went to his car he open the passenger seat for you , the ride was calm not awkward you both chat about diffrent things how he become an idol and he even give you their group albumb you were really thankful, you also told his your a doctor , he wasn't buying it 'you don't look like a doctor' he was teasing you abit'ok when i get i job i will show you and all the people of seoul will come to me for treatment but i waill not take care of you' you answer making him laugh you both laugh along the way sharing jokes and being guffy and after a few minutes you reach your home, kai walk you to your door 'i have schedule fof the rest of the week so i  think we will only see each other on our reharsal' you just knotted 'ok' you exchange phone no and before you leave he held your hand, you were suprise by his touch you slowly turn towards him his head move closer and his lips touches yours he began to move his lips slowly and slip his tongue in you mouth he held your waist with his left hand and your head with his right hand his kiss was full of passion after a few second you breath for air he began to kiss you again he forced you to the wall and his body was pressed against yours you try to push his but he was too strong you collect all your strength and push him hard he looked at you breathing slowly he touch his lips their was a little blood 'sorry' you apologise ' its ok i went too far, i'm sorry jaeni it won't happenagain but you have to know something' 'know what!' he held your shouldier 'i like you jaeni'