taming the jerk

i love my husband

sereously????? how can this day get any worst,kai wah here being a jerk and your parents are enjoying themself.Their preseous daughter getting married, i know his parents are great but they don't know him at all on even a clue.'hey!hey!' jongin snaps his finger at you 'are you dreaming about our wedding day already' 'no mr kimjongin i'm dreaming about our wedding night'.Whaaaa!what...he was abit suprise but after a second change his apearence he gave you a develish smile 'did i give it to you good'.You stick out your tongue looking discuster you steo on his feet and storm away,you make your way to the nearest park,you can still hear jongin groning in pain.you lie on the ground looking at the stars'how can this happen to me'

jongin was pissed he march towards you stumbling and winching in pain , he search for you in the park 'crazy she is crazy and very fiesty,it will be really fun to for abit' He saw you lying in the dirt 'miss janie can you get some ice for my foot' you ignore him ,you get up walk towards the swing and started swinging like craxy.'i can't belief this girl' he ran towards you and stood behind you 'kim jongin what are you doing' kai started to push you ,your swinging become faster 'AAAAAaaaaaaaa STOP IT!STOP IT! kim jongin i'm gonna puke please STOPPPPP....THUD*******!!!!....you fell on the ground dirt all over your dress one of your heels was broken, kai ran towards you 'are you ok,sorry i don't think your gona fall i was just trying to scare you' you push him hard trying to walk but you fell agai..jongin help you up put your hand around his neck and hold your waist'your all dirty we should get some clean clothes'your actually suprise by his behavior he can be such a jerk but now he is a gentlemen and he have a very firm grip'and how are we gonna get new clothes' 'don't worry i have friends'

you walk to his car he put the seat belts on you ans start driving, you reach a very big building 'come my friends are staying here so you can borrow some clothes' you walk with him to the door, jongin knock the door a cute boy with chubby chicks opend, he and joingin hugged and welcome you inside 'xiumin can you lend some clothes to my fiance we were just playng but things get a little bit out of control ' he point towards you , xiumin just knot and went to his room 'that girl look familiar' he entered his room and start digging his clothes 'what are you doing hyung' the other member all look at him ' the girl who yelles to tao is kai's fiancee and he is here with him right now and she wan to borrow some of my clothes' chanyeol start smiling like an idiot 'hyung are you serous where are they right now' 'they are in the living room' he said still dugging his clothes. The other members all run towards the livingroom.

you were sitting in on the couch kai turn on the tv and handed you a glass of water, you hear bunch of boys laughing and screaming running they all stop infrion of you blocking the tv .. chanyeol pointed at kai 'hey! jerkface you don't tell us that your fiance is that girl who shout at tao ' kai jush smirk'i just found out today that she is my fiance ..i really don't know her then' 'ok then what is your name kai's fiance' you stood up and bow 90 degee 'hello every one my name is Lee janie sorry for yesterday specially to tao i was abit mean and as kim jongin fiance i will do my best to behave and please take care of me' everyone was staring at tao including you he smile at you 'apology acepted jaeni and can i call you nooona' he was so cute saying that,you giggle 'of course i'll be your noona' Everyone shout YEY and start cheering xiumin give you a whit t-shirt ans a sweat pants 'it the smallest of my clothes the others won't fit you' 'its ok i love t-shirt and sweat pants they are really comfortable' you thank him 'come jaeni let me guide you to my room ' you foll xiumin to his room 'you can change here noona i'll wait outside the door' you thank him again and start changing.

chanyeol sits with kai 'your fiance is hot like very very hot you know that' kai was grining 'i know right she is fiesty too' chanyeol suddenly stood up 'wow dude your soo lucky hot and fiesty they are the best i always want one of those' kai smash chanyeols head 'whatch what your saying she is not a prize even if she is i've alredy won her, she is mine so keep your hands off her' kai looks dead sereous ,chanyeol juat swallow his saliva 'yes dude she is your girl,oh! i think she is with xiumin changing aren't you afrais he will peek whils she is....you know what i mean...!!!!' kai pump himself up and started running chanyeol was laughing clunching his stomach 'what an idiot' .Kai saw xiumin outside his room 'xiumin go i will take care of her' he was waiting outside the door for you'what is taking her so long...jaeni jaeni are you done?' their was no reply so he went inside the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys thank you so much for reading but please can you give me some feed back

and what do you think of the story?

have a nice day everyone :)