wedding dress

i love my husband

kai opened the door 'jaeni are you done' he called you several times but their was no answer, he saw your dress and heels on the floor 'where is she...maybe in the shower' he was trying to peek inside the bathroom and suddenly BANG***...you open the door hitting his face, he was groaning in pain 'sorry i did't see you their but we are now even' he got up look you head to toe 'you look ridiculous in that dress' 'i know thats why i like it' you twirl 'why' he look confuse 'because i look less attractive and comftable' he cross hi arm observing you again 'don't worry i don't find you attractive even if your in your birthday suit' smirk 'whatever jerk' he pulled you by the wrist'i'll take you home its getting late'

kai pov

serously kai what are you thinking trying to sneek a peek , and what are you saying she look great in t-shirts she have a body to die for but why does she hate me? i have to make this right i have to stop being a jerk specially if we are going to live under the same roof.

jaeni pov

so embarising why did i say that...why did i even bother talking to him,i hate him , he is never gonna stop a jerk is always a jerk maybe i'll try to ignore him fron now on

 

The ride was silent and awkward we both just mind our own business, kai pull towards my house as soon as he stop i get out say goodnight and run towards my house, i close the door and went to my room i jump to my bed trying to forget everything thar hapenned and fall asleep.Meanwhile kai was still sitting in his car he was wondering what he did wrong to make you took off like that 'don't worry kai you'll have plenty of chance starting tomorrow.

early in the morning you mom entered your room 'wake up sweethert you have to go shopping today' you covered yourself again 'no mom i went shopping yeterday i have clothes ok' your mother groan'no sweethert it for your wedding dress , get up quickly jongin and his mother will be here any minute and put on something nice' with that your mom left the room .You were grining your teeth under your bed'i have to hear from that jert this early am i curse or what' you went to the bathroom to freshen up and went down for breakfast, after a few minute kai and his mother enter your home his mother was all hyper when she sees you 'ohh honey you look soo beautiful i am so proud of my future daughter in law i promise we will have a great time today and starting from now you can call me umma ok' 'thank you umma' you were a little shy, 'what about me' jongin cam behind his mom, 'oh honey i almost forget jongin have something for you' kai's mother and your mother are squealing like a fangirl, jongin get on one knee pull out a ring from his pocket 'jaeni i know we just met a few days back and we were engaged yesterday but i have the most fun last night' your mom accidently look suprise 'honey what did you do last night ' your bent your head feeling embaressed 'nothing umma' jongin cough a little to got your attention ,after he saw you looking his direction he held your hand, you gasp suprise by his touch 'jaeni i know we are arranged by our parents maybe because of their work or anything but i want to put that aside and i want to give you  every girls dream.jaeni i know i it is unnecessary to do this because whether we like it or not we are getting married but as a man and as a women that you are i want to do this for us, jaeni will you marry me' you just stood their like a statue you look at both your umma they were shedding tears you take a deep breath looking at jongin you know you have no options so you let him put the ring on your finger and you say 'yes'...both your mom start squealing jongin lift you twirl you you were abit uncomftable but you fake a smile , when jongin put you dowh he held both your cheeks he smile at you and peck you on the lips.