Remember me

i love my husband

This meeting is taking forevet ,kai set on the edge of his seat clingi g at the handle,his boss was halfway with the presentation , its taki g forever ,kai was eager to get out 'half and hour to go' he wispers.

  Finally!! He jerked himself from the chair and rush out the door ,running as fast as he can 'i am late,very very late' je say to  himself.

 

 ' Kai wait up' a voice ce from behind ,he turn around and found jack his co-worker with a box of fruits 'don't want you to starve yourself again.'Thank you' kai take the box from him ,he keep staring at his feet ,he look as if he have something to say but don't wan't to say.'Would you like to join us' he finally spoke' jack smiled patting his shouldier 'not today kai' kai shook his head lightly 'ok then i'll see you tomorrow jack , thanks for the snack again jaeni will love it,i know she will' sadness wash over jack face 'i know she will ,she's a er for fruits , according to your stories' 'yes yes yes' kai knod his head again 'i hope to meet her someday' jack spoke ' yes she will like you ,maybe next weekend when we are not surrounded by office work or co-workers or bosses' kai kmiles at jack excited 'yes i will try and make time for that ,anyway i have to go kai ,see you tomorrow,say hi to jaeni for me ok' 'ok' he said while rushing out the door and into his car.

    'Poor guy' jack was talking to himself , a co-worker stood next to him facing him ' he is going again' jack looked at her tilting his head 'he go everyday after work , i thought everyone knew' she looked at her feet 'oh! I thought thats just sometimes ,but not everyday , you know ? I saw a picture of her the other day ,a friend of mine have it in her laptop and she is very beautiful ,i think she will be even prettier in real life, no wonder kai can't seem to let her go, lucky her ! If only i was that beautiful' jack looked at hew in awe amused by her interest in their love life ,as if she was crushing for kai.'I will like to see that picture one day ,the picture of the girl that makes kai go crazy and that make every one in the office jealous of their love life'