wedding dress part2

i love my husband

Inside the car

jaeni pov

OMG i can't belief he kiss me kim jong in kiss me on the lips, how dare he!!! what am i gonna do he stole my first kiss and i have to spend the whole day with him, this is a total nightmare i wish my omma is here , she can't even make time for her daughter .. and why is he glancing at me it's really uncomfortable..please stop jongin in your making me blush

kai pov

OMG i can't belief i kiss her i kiss jaeni her lips are really soft ..when are you gonna kiss her again jongin, i can't wait (smirk) and she looks adorable blushing she looks like she have alot on her mind right now.Stop it jongin your making her feel uncomfortable but she looks cute.

 

the ride in the car was silent jongin mom was in the back seat typing message jongin keep glancing at jaeni which really make her feel uncomftable, at last they reach the boutique they all get off the car 'i cant wait to see your wedding dress jaeni dear quickly lets go inside'jongin mom drag jaeni inside the building.The building was beutiful very dream like their were diffrent wedding gowns brides maid dress and a tux for the groom 'palli palli we have to start i wanna see you trying all the dress' jongin mother took a dress out and hand it to jaeni and push her towards the dressing room 'omma i am your son and i also have to find a dress so please focus on me too' jongin was pouting cutely feeling abit jeleous 'dont worry son your a man so the first outfit you try on should be your wedding tux' his mom just smile 'i am just so happy i am having a beautiful women as my daugter you know since your an only child i always want a daughter' jongin hug his mom 'i know mom i am happy too'.

jaeni groans 'this dress is soo tight and too y i cannot get married in this dress and look at my s its pooping out what am i gonna do'..you slowly peek from the curtain you saw jongin hug his mother and he was saying something 'i'm happy too' what is he happy about hih that he got to ruin my life or the fact that he stole my first kiss. You cough a little to get their attention 'omma this dress doesn't fit can you pass me another one' 'no sweety that dress is perfect and i think its your size too let me take a look at you first' she called one of the workers and enter the dressing room , you were shy so you hide yourself with a piece of clothes 'jaeni dear let me take a look at you' she remove your clothes and they both gasp 'omma i told you it was too tight' they both examine you from head to toe 'sweethert you look beautiful it fits you perfectly it shows your curve and omo omo omo.... honey did you have implants' she was pointing at your s ' aneooo omma why are you saying that' she cover 'jaeni dear your s is perfect your soo lucky most girls will kill to have a s like that o my gos my son is soo lucky' she start squealing like a fangirl again 'omma please stop its really embarising and please i don't wanna wear this dress' you were blushing hard ' ok dear your so innocent i am glad' she went out finding a more conservative dress.

meanwhile jongin herd all your conversation he was blushing madly maybe more then you he don't know how to act everything he does feels wrong now  his mom ask to find a more conservative dress for you but everytime he touch a dress he always pictur your.....you know..****.....after hours of fittinf you manage to find the dress you like and for jongin too Yours is a simple sleevless meremaid gound decorates with stones and pearl jongin is a simple white tux which matches your gown , you pay for your dress and went to your car...The ride was silent again until jongin mom spoke 'oh i forget the wedding reharsal is friday and your marrige is on saturday so prepare yourself you too' you were shock 'no its too early it'can't be i still have plans i have to visit my friends' jongin was quite he didn't complain which make you curous ... jongin mom insist you eat dinner at their home you couldn't say no so you agree.

you were greeted by their maids, they have all prepared the food so you went to eat, after dinner you help them with the dishes after that you were ready to leave, 'umma appa thank you for the delicious food i have to go now good night' you bow 'no sweety i just called your mom she say you can sleep over since you and jongin are getting married anyways you can share his room and get to know each other' meanwhile jongin was upstairs hearing everything 'i konow this is gonna be fun (smirk)'