the confusion

i love my husband

You and kai were enjoying yourself ... you stay i doors most of the times you will only go out for gocery or when your bored you,ll go to the park .After  dinner you'll go to bed straight away doing your business the word was perfect for now and it looks like heaven was on your side finally.You stay like that for one whole mo

'Wake up sweetheart' you kiss his cheek he looks so cute when wrinkled his nose 'one more minute dear i'm still tired' he was facing away .Today was your job interview and you don't wanna miss it so you pull his blanket'if your gonna sleep this late you shouldn't  that far last night ,he suddenly pull you and you fell on top of him 'you of all people should understand its not my fault i have a hot wife and a killer body' ' i know i love my body too' you start laughing he started to tickel you and he carried you to the shower.After shower you get dress for your interview you wear apencil skirk a heel and a matching coat, you face kai 'how do i look' he was checking you from head to toe'you look smart and y ,if you get this job i think most of your patient will be your fan and if one day you accidenty fall in love with one of them who is you ger and more handsome then me i will kill myself so please don' break my heart' he was pouti g like a little kid you walk towards him and pinch his nose 'alright cutie aegyo is not your style i promise i will fall for one person only' he was shocked'wifey how can you do that to me' and do some aegyo again, you start gigelling' pabo i will and only will fall for you only ' you kiss him passionately.

Kai drop you to your interview 'good luck honey ' he put his thums up gave you one last kiss and drove away.The building was large and very clean their was be alot of doctors and nurse you said to yourself since their is still time you walk arou d admiring the building the place was quiet and it made you feel alive,you use the elevator to go upstairs when you reach the 2nd floor someone entered you don'look at his face cos your busy with your thoughts, of cours you were nervour this was your first job inter view and you get nervous easily ,you hear was beating rapidly and it begin to hurt abit 'why is this hapenning i thought it already stop please stop ' you held your chest tight and your talki g to yourself 'OH MY GOD jaeni are you okay , your chest is still hurting? I' sorry i didn't recognise you you loose alot of weight' it was sam he help you stand up 'sam what are you doing here?' He scratch his head'your mom didn't tell you?i work here jaeni' you were a little upset knowing sam was worki g here ,if kai fi ds out he will be really upset he doesn't like the guyat all jaeni what ar you gonna do but you need this job ' what are you doing here jaeni' you look al him not knowing you should tell him or not 'are you here for the job interview?' You cant lie you just knot your head .

The elevator door opened 'its good to see you sam but i think i should go " he look at you worried 'take care of ourself kiddo i thought (he point your heart) it already stop' you couldn't answer him you just turn around and walk away 'i thought itdid too' you were whispering to yourself.

'Did you get the job' kai was running towards you when you entered the house 'yes i did but their is something els' he look worried 'well sam was working their too and i met him before the i terview and if i cancel my intervier me might suspect its because of hom and belief me i tried my best to not get the job but suprisingly sam put a good wprds to the director and i got the job ' jongin was blinking maybe he was trying to process what he herd 'will you love me and only me?' You were a little shock why ask you ths all of a sudden 'yes i promise forever' his face lit up at once 'then the job is yours wifey i know i don't have to worry ' you were so excited but you feel sorry for jongin he allows you to work becaus he know this is really important for you and he don't wanna see you sad, poor jongin i wonder how he feels? 

The next day was hectic you were busy trying to get familiar with the place and getting to know the workers their ,most of the nurse and some seems to knotice you after all your hausband i well you don't know what they think of him but its kai just kai .You herd whisper everywhere you go ' is she good enough for him' ' if she work here will he come visit' 'she is too pretty to be smart'your days went on like that.

You fi ish yourwork and you went to the bathroom to wash up ,you felt a large pain on your chest again 'no pleast no this cannot be hapennig' you sat on the floor and started to weep , your phone vibrate and it was your mother  she saus she wanned to meet for dinner but kai will not join you ' what ia that women upto'

Before you head to your house hou decided to see the heart doctor .Your house was the same you can't belief you haven't set a foot in here for more then 1 month you went to your room everything was still the same 'honey come down now' your mom called you 

You walk down the stairs and say your mom and dad with a sereous look on their face , paper was scattered all over the place you stood infront of them and gave them a questioning look 'honey lets sitfirst and we'll talk ' you sit slowly still waiting for your dad to speak up 'sweetheart i know this marriage was forced on you and i know you don't like kai ' you put your dhands up stoping him uou were a little concern what is this about and why is he bringing that up 'please dad get to the point' he take a paper and hand it to you ,when you look at it you gasp 'appa wha....wha...wa...what is this' your dad take a deep breath 'its your divorce paper with jongin i've already contact the lawyer and they will help up it will be like the marriage didn't even happen' you were in the state of shock your chest was hurting again but you wanned to stay calm infront of your parents 'but this can't be hapening what about him?what about jongin ' you speak up without thinking ,your mom held your hand 'we're taking care of everything dear jongin meets with his parents and they say he agrees' you cant belief what you herd jongin wan'ts to divorce you but he loves you how could he 'appa please give me a good reason for this'' its  business honey ou'll understand when youre older ' youre having a tear formed in your eyes before they fell you run towards your room you shut the door and start weeping how can kai do this to you is he playing with your feelings .And your parents did they even love their daughter first they force her into marriage and now forcing her again to divorce the person she loved .