i love my husband

i love my husband

sam was looking at you, their was little tears in his eyes 'when i first met you you were just a little girl a very shy freshmen , i didn't know that after all this years you will turn out to be such a beautiful women,i can't belief your going home today' you feel really sad for him ,ever since your freshmen year sam was always their to guide you,help you and protec you,you known your ganna miss him but you were trying to stay strong for him, you gave him one last hug and you enter the airport.your gonna miss london more then ever, all of your happiest memory are here, as you entered the airport it was unusually crowded,you seated yourself since their is still 30 min .Their was alot on your mind today all your friends are moving on youre really gonna miss them but its for the best,sooner or later it what everybody does they move on have jobs get married ,grow old and death,life isn't fair but this is all we get, might aswell enjoy it while we're still young.As your thinking you notice a group of guys sitting opposite to you and one of them was stairing at you,when he saw you looking his direction he smirk and turn away.30min was up and it was time for your departure, 'goodbye london '

only a few people are in first class some rich business man and the group of boys you met earlier, you wonder whar they are.The ride was peaceful you adjust yourself so you could sleep peacefully, after only a few minutes of sleeping you heard a lou scream you started to panic, you jump from you seat and you couldnt belief your eyes the whole place was trash paper and clothes scareted everywhere some of the boys are laughing while some are crying.You went towards their direction you ask the guy who look like panda'what is going on who trash the place'.he look a little scared 'sorry to wake you but it was us,we are really sorry'he bow his head, he can see your really pissed so he take three step back,you march towards him and yell 'what are you thinking huh!can't you see people are here aswell you cannot just burst your anger or hapiness in a place like this specially inside a place some people could get hurt....so clean this place up right now' .You look at him he was scared to look you in the eyes you didn't mean to shout like that your not that kind of person but this was a good experience an your here on behalf of all the passengers.you turn around ready to walk away but you bumb into someone you landed on his chest, he was groning in pain you lift your head to look at him and it was the same guy who smirk at you, feeling little embaresed you get off him and offer your hand to him,without looking al him he stood up he was tall really tall,you apologise and turn to walk away but he caught you 'you should really think before you say something someone could get hurt ans please lower your temper i can hear you from the toilet (smirk)

you are really pissed at him 'if your in the toilet do you know whats  hapening here why i yelled and why is this place a mess' ....'sorry maam but its a mistake chanyeol was trying to prank sehun he told tao that someone was hiding his gucci bag from him and he suspect sehun, tao went over sehun things but he couldn't find it aftre sometime chanyeol told tao he was just kiding but tao didn't belief him so he search all over our bags but he can't find it he was really upset in the end so he screames and srart crying' said the boy with doe eyes, you blink a few times trying to process what you just herd 'ok but this place is still a mess and i hate mess' you walk away.you set on your seat you know your not gonna sleep again so you order scotch to ease yourself during that time kai was watching you really amaze .

After a few hours you land you gather your belongings the airport was really crowded screaming fans all over you are also excited to see who they are cheering for,you saw the boys smilinf widely ans waving their hands to the crown you were really suprise they don't look like idol to you kai saw you watching and wavw at you, seeing that you turn around run as fasr as you can.The exit was really tight you have to squeeze yourself through a crowd of people someong push you from your back you fell preety hard , your knee was hurting so you couldn't get up and suddenly a pair of strong arm caught you lift you up and walk you through the crown.Youre really thankful you turn around to thank the person but it was him kai the smirking jerk, 'if you wanna thank me my name is kim jongin' 'thank you' you fake a smile, you saw a van and the boys inside were calling him 'seee you later bye' he was gone.You don't like this guy always smirking can be really calm and very dangerous 'i wish this is our last meeting kim jongin'