Honeymoon part 1

i love my husband

Jongin was jealous he saw the way you act when your with sam, you look so alive and happy he want to make you feel like that too.The ride to the airport was quite jongin didn't even say a word to you.You reach the airport and headed for departure .You feel sorry for jongin he was in a bad mood because of you 'jongin he is just a friend stop being upset' he look at you 'but you seemed more then that' you look down your feet ' is their anything i can do to make you feel better' you look into his eyes 'no you would'nt do it,your not capable of those kind of things' you were a little bit annoyed he think so little of you, you take a step closet to him 'ok joingin try me' he was really interested he link your ark with his and wink at you 'ok lets start with this' he lean in and gave you a peck on the lips' you smile at him 'come on jongin you can do better then that' you can tell he was in a good mood already ' lets wait till we reach jeju ok' you fell asleep shortly after that.

You wake up from your sleep to use the bathroom, when you head back jongin was still sleeping he look peaceful and gentle and kind of cute, you smile at him and fix his blanket.You know you won't be able to fall asleep so you order a drink and some magazines, kai keep on talking in his sleep wordl like you don't really understand.you wake him up after the captain announce your arrival, jongin as soon as he wake up sniff around ' are you drinking' you look at him his eyes was still half close and his hair was a mess, you fix his hair and take the blanket off him 'i just had a few drinks just to kill time and your talking in your sleep'

He grab a bottol of water 'why are you so much into alcohol drink water its more healthy' yoiu took the water' i like all kinds of drinks but alcohol is my best frient it helps me get through rough days' ' so today is a rough day for you' he look sad ' no i am talking about my past thinks are all better now' he look relief ' you'll have to tell me all about that , from now on no more secret between us understand wifey' he smile at you, he really likes calling you his wife.

The more you understand him the more you become to like him, he is not a jerk you think he is ,he is actually really sweet and caring .You reach your hotel it was beautiful it looks like a small cottage it was close to the beach ,you were so excited so you ran around amazed by everything .Jongin smile looking at you 'my mom thought you would like it' you start jumping around ' i love it ..i can't wait to go swimming' jomgin carry your luggage inside 'wifey not today its nearly dark, lets rest today and we can do whatever we want tomorrow ok" he was being sweet again . You look around the house everything was magical at last you reach the bedroom , it was decotated with roses and lit with candles , who ever did this have got to pay 'do you like the bedroom that much' jongin came up behind you whispering , he put his arm around your waist and kiss your neck. Its really hard for you to process everything you have to escape from him ,you were blushing and your breath become faster ' i'll take a shower and lets eat dinner i'm really hungry' you storm off to the bathroom.Jongin was excited ' she is really innocent it will be fun to for sometime'

Jongin take you to a restaurant near the beach you choose the table near the window cos you wanna see the ocean ..after a few minutes your food arrives it looks really delicious ..you were avoiding kai the whole time you can't look him in the eye 'wifey look at me ' no response fron you ,he called you again and again but you pretend not to hear him. kai was getting annoyed so he touth your legs with his feet , you almost scream but he hold your hand instantly 'jongin are you out of your mind' you say grinding your teeth 'look at me wifey' you still don't want to look at him so he move his feet up your leg 'look at me or els' he was moving it to your thigh you were wearing a skirt so your skin was very sensitive , at last before he reach any further you look at him , jongin smirk an kiss you ' i wan't to do that all night ' ' i need a drink i'm going to the bar' you stood up 'no wifey please no drinks tonight ' you sight 'sorry kai but tonight is one of those hard times and if you wan to you're welcome to join me' with that you left him.

you head to the bar an order vodca you finish one glass just in one shot you ask the bartender for another round you drink it and you ask again for another , before you drink it jongin stop ip ' ok jaeni thats enough i'm taking you home' 'this is my hausband' you told the bartender he looked at kai ' i think she is drunk' they both nodded ' my dear husband can i finish this and we'll go ok ' you pinch his cheek .You finish your drink and kai walk you home .

The noxt day you wake up with severe headache you rub your head and sit up, kai was not beside you or in the room you just stay in that position for sometime.after a few minute kai entered 'how are you feeling' you groan and held your head 'ty' kai took out some food and medicine from the box 'come here we have abig day tody so i got some food and hangover cure' you got up from bed and aproach him .You sits next to him kai was looking at you with eyes almost poking out ' cough cough jaeni put on something first' he look down at your body,you follow his lead and say your in your underwear 'AAAAAAAaaaaa COVER YOUR EYES KIM JONG IN' you ran to the bathroom look at yourself in the mirror you were wearing a black bra and 'but last night i was eating dinner with him and i got drunk ' youcan't remember anything els.

You storm out the bathroom  start hitting kai ' you jerk what did you do to me last night ' kai was just standing their taking every hit ' ok i'll tell you stop hitting me' you stop and look at him, this time he was avoiding your gaze 'we... we....welllll um.. last night after we reach the hotel things got really extreme and i lost it'