Rehearsal dinner

i love my husband

you enter your house 'goodmorning sweety' your mom greeted you but you are too distracted to hear her , you walk to your room like a statue you close the door take a deep breath 'hold it together jaeni just forget about it' you felt your tears running down your face you try hard not to cry covering your mouth with both your hands 'you can get through this , be strong' you repeat the sentence over and over 'jaeni your meeting your friends today so get ready' your mother remined you, you get up take a shower and get ready.

Jongin was still in the car 'how could she just left she could at least say something, i know the kiss was rough but i think she kiss me back....or not' he never knew he could like the women who is to be his wife,if he ever got an arrange marriage he though he would hate the girl forever but no he like her and it kiss him to see she doesn't like him back 'i'm gonna miss you jaeni i'll see you at the rehearsal dinner'

You enter the cafe where your supose to meet your friends , when you enter the private room you were greeted with a loud suprise , you really miss this guys they were your friends since forever...you start tearing up 'yoona , yuri , seohyun ,sooyoung ,taeyeon, minho,kyuhyun,taemin' you hug them one by one you could also see the girls tearing up you enjoyi your day talk about alot of stuff 'so jaeni who is the lucky guy huh' sooyoung was getting all hyper ' his name is kim jong in but his friends call him kai' ' you mean kai from exo' everyone look at you without blinking 'yes he is from exo' 'YAH TAH YAHHHHHHHHH.....the girls started to fangirl like crazy 'your marrying kai OMG the hottie and he is sooo y, how did you get so lucky' taeyeon was tickling you 'yah yah yah stop it how can you call me lucky i don't even like him i is literally the worst thing that has happen to me' 'so you don't like him' taeyeon feel sorry so she your hair 'no i dont' tears were building up , minho sits beside you 'you know jaeni he is not so bad' you look at him 'you know him' minho just smile' of course we're in the same company, give him a chance please maybe you'll learn to love him slowly' you feel better after hearing that minho was always an angel for you he is like a big brother ' thamk you minho i'll se you guys at the rehearsal dinner ok i have lots to do so i'll leave first' you left after saying goodbye you feel beter after meeting your friends they could make your day 100 times better.

days went by so fast the preparation for the wedding was tough your mom and jongin mom want everything perfect you were exhausted almost every day , you stare at yourself in the mirror 'you look beautiful' your mom came from behind, you give her a sad smile , she put a pearl necklace around your neck 'omma whai is this' 'its your grandmothers she gave it to me and now its yours, it will bring you good luck' you hug your omma ' thank you omma' 'don't cry now dear you don't wanna ruine your make up' you smile abit 'come down now its time to leave' you tale one last look at yourself in the mirror your wearing a pitch colour mini dress and heels you feel happy with your choice , you went downstairs and left for your rehearsal.

The place was beautiful your mom choose frozen theme so everything was white and futuristic their was glitter everywhere ..you look around ans you saw exo boys dancing in groups chanyeol saw you so he waye at you, you wave back and smile he was pointing at something you look towards it and saw kai glancing at the crowd he look like he was searching someone, you just state at him and smile he was beautiful wearing a dark grey suit his skin was tanned and it glows like the ice ..kai was still looking at the crowd and his eyes landed on yours..you both smile at each other and kai walk towards you.

kai pov

i was alone jaeni was nowhere to be found so i keep on searching the crowd the boys are goofing around dancing and here i am and suddenly my eyes landend on her, she was soo beautiful she was like the princess of this ice casel, her pale skin and her outfit matches the theme unknowingly i walk towards her.. i held my hand up 'can i have this dance' i ask her she smile at me take my hand and i lead her to the dance floor.

 

The dance was slow and very romantic you were dancing gracefully you can tell kai was a really good dancer just by how he lead you, the music stopped and everyone take their seat.the programe was starting you hear speeches from both your parents and some entertainment from kai's idol friends,you were enjoying yourself 'and now we call upon exo to perform ' you were suprise kai whisper in your ear 'watch me closely sweety' ke kiss your cheek and left, the people who saw that start cheering you blush a little feeling embaressed , exo were ready to perform , kai was standing in the middle doing his sols dance you were speechless his dance was awsome , exo perform growl and wolf...everyone was really entertained

suddenly your friends get up on stage yuri took the microphone ' jaeni dear we your dear friends and exo have prepared a little suprise for both of you so please everyone enjoy this video of why jaeni and kai are meant to be together' you were clenching your fist ' no way youri you can't do this to me' you look at kai worried 'kai please you have to stop this please' 'don't worry i'm here babe you din't have to be shy' with that the video was played.

First it started with photoes of when you were younger and things get worst 'kai and jaeni love rapping' their was a video of you rapping BAP bang younguk part you felt so ashamed so you cover your face 'how did they get my video that was a long time ago this guys are the worst ' meanwhile kai was enjoying himself.Their was also a video of you dancing to snsd gee and the boys lastly their was a video of you with your guitar you were recording yourself that day you were 16 and thats your first guitar the lil jaeni introduce herself 'hi my name is jaeni so i'm gonna sing a song callled complete by snsd , i chose this song because when i grow up i wanna met someone who make my life complete and this is for you' you started singing with grace everyone was quiet kai held your hand you look at him 'you have a beautiful voice' he smile ans kiss you again for the third time but it was just a peck, after the song is complete the lil jaeni spoke again 'i love you my future hausband' awwwwwwwww everyone started cheering kai hug you tight you have no choice but to hug him back.

after the regearsal dinner you went back home you did't say goodbye to kai cos your too embaressed ..you lie on your bed 'this is my last night i'm gonna miss everything and everyone in this house' suddenly your phone ring.

kaijerk: you left me without saying goodbye

jaeni: omma said i need my beauty sleep so i left early

kaijerk:you look beautiful today

jaeni: thank you

kaijerk: i mean not you today but past you 16 year old you

jaeni:oh! thank you

kaijerk:i wish i  met you earlier

jaeni: why?

kaijerk:i would've ask you to be my girlfriend train together and debut together and have love marriage

jaeni:i can't think of anything worst! :)

kaijerk:worst then the situation we are in right now?

jaeni:just go to sleep kai we have a big day tomorrow

kaijerk:wait jaeni!!!

jaeni: what?

kaijerk: will you catch me if i fall for you???

kaijerk:jaeni are you their?

after 10 minutes

 

jaeni: kai please don't i can't do this

after 5 minute..

 

 

kaijerk:jaeni please don"t make me fall forever.....