saying goodbye

i love my husband

you wake up with pain in your chest you ran to the bathroom and take some medicine the doctor prescribe you yesterday,you sleep in your parents house last night basically you cry yourself to sleep ,you check your clothes and saw a haundred misscalls and message from kai ,you really don't wanna talk to him you just need some time alone.You take a shower and put some clothes you left incase of emergency and head off to work without talking to your parents,you arrive early so you decided to have some cofee in the cafeteria you sit quietly thinking all the things happened in your life 'what did i do wrong to deserve this ' you whisper to yourself a small drop of tear escape your eyes 'i didn't expect to see you here' sam was sitting across from you ,you were suprise so you quickly wipe your tears away 'are you having a hard time or did you fight with your hausband' you just smile 'no its really nothing' sam lookes at you with a sereous expression 'is it about yesterday jaeni i saw your doctor and he told me everything' you look at him blank 'if you needed anything i am here for you' before he opened his mouth again you grab your bag and storm off'

Sam was sitting their 'jaeni you don't have to be so hard on yourself' he was worried maybe a little too concerned about you .You slam the door shut and sit in your office days went by quickly you know you don't wanna see your parents again after all thats happened so you have no choice but to go home.You opened the door and peep inside no sign of jongin so you walk to your room to change 'where were you last night' you were startles kai was in the room how come you don't see him, maybe your too busy with your thoughts 'tell me where were you last night' you look at the floor and scratch your thigh 'i was in my parents house' 'but you could at least tell me jaeni i am your hausband so i have to know if your missing your parents i will let you go freely and next time don't sneak on me ok' you were confused what is he talking about, he act as if everything is fine what is he upto , he saw hou busy your in your thought so he hug you 'sorry wifey i didn't mean to scare you i was a little upset after all i am your hausband right' you look at him thinking maybe he is really playing or is he really stupid 'not for long' he was stunned for a minute 'yah wifey don't say that or are you trying to make me feel sorry i'm sorry i won't do it again' he hold his ear with his hand and start pouting like a little kid'mwhy is he acting like that 'whatever' you left him like that and go to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

When you entered your bedroom kai was in bed waiting for you he was only in his boxer their was a music playing and he started dancing , he was doing his ohhhh so famous y dance you blush a little at the sight but come to your senses 'yah stop can't you see i'm not in the mood' you went to sleep covering yourself with the blanket.Kai was hutr 'why is she acting this way' you were always so cheerful when your around him 'maybe this is the other side of her i have to put up with maybe she is really tired from work' after all what happened he still manage to give you a good night kiss and cuddle with you .

Meanwhile you stay awake the whole time, your really gonna miss this and most of all your gonna miss him kim jongin you didn't even say you loved him , your gonna miss his warm embrace hiss silly jokes the way he calls you wifey ,you slowly turn around to face him you touch his face and kiss him on the lips you felt tears rolling down your face you try hard not to cry , this is it its your last night with him even if he ask you to stay the situation your in makes it harder everthing in this world all that you have loved will be right behind you all you can say was goodbye 'goodnight my love' you whisper slowly and drifted off to dreamland.