THE DREAM

i love my husband

Months  pass by Kai was busy looking  for  you but your  parents  will  never  let  him  be  near  you, of course! They  keep  their promises, never  to let Kai sees you . You are a mess too sneaking out  every night partying like  crazy getting  wasted, flirting with  hot rich boys  but even every  time you get too far kai  face pop in your head and ruin everything, you can never be drunk enough to forget him you miss him like crazy. 

 

Kai still live in your  house, your little paradise you call home, he cling on to every belongings  of yours talking like he was crazy sometimes  he kiss it pretending  it was you, sometime he have  bad dreams about you, you came upto him kiss him and walk away, no matter how hard he tried he can't catch up,  you disappear  into the dark gone. 

 

You reach your house 2:00 in the  morning exhausted you  clean yourself  up and look in the mirror 'do I have a choice, should I walk away or not' you look at yourself  and start talking to yourself. Tomorrow your meeting a family  friend and you have to pull  yourself  together. But every time you try to  smile again it never reaches your eye,  only Kai can make you ☺.'please don't mess up' you left the  bathroom  and went to sleep. 

 

Kai screamed out crying he was having a nightmare again but this  time  it  was  diffrent 'Jaeni jaeni I have to find her' he reach for the phone and called his dad to ask if he had any contact with your father,  sadly he didn't but he got some information that your  meeting a family friend. 'OK thanks  dad.,bye'he hung up the phone and start dressing up and start running hoping  to see you. 

 

You sat in a  fancy restaurant , you look perfect (to oothers) but inside  your  miserable, you waited patiently for your guest, you mom held your hand 'don't be soo stiff honey everything  will be fine' after a few more  minutes  of waiting your guest  arrived, you can see the couple entered  the room but the man behind them caught your eye 'who is he? I think I saw  him  somewhere  before, ' he bow his head to Your parents and sit infront of you, he gave you a shy smile and turned his face away. 'Halo jaeni dear it's good to finally meet you' you bow your head 'it a pleasure to meet you too Mrs Kim ' the lady studied you for a while and smile to your mother 'she is such a jewel, I bet out grandchildren  will be as beautiful as well ' you're eyes widen ' omma what is this ' you look at your mom, but Mr's Kim held your  hand 'jaeni dear me and your family made a deal by bounding our houses together,  so we arrange a marriage  for you with my son kyuhyun , you might know  him  he is in a boy band super  Junior ' you shake your head vigorously 'no no no no no this is not happening again' you look at kyuhyun he gave you a friendly smile 'no please omma  appa how can you do this to me' you try to yell at them but suddenly Your heart begin to speed up you can't  breathe 'sorry I need some fresh air ' you ran outside as fast as you could stumbled ,you felt your heart it was burning from the inside ,this was all too much for you to take, your breathing becomes heavy your vision blur, you heard a familier voice behind you 'jaeni  jaeni'you turn around ' Ka.. Ka..kai' you fall into his arms 'Jaeni Jaeni my love' was the last thing you herd before  everything went black.