Honeymoon part 3

i love my husband

You wake up only to realise kai have a firm grip on you,you push him a little and escape you do your morning routing and take a walk along side the beach

flashback

'i wouldn't let you fall forever' kai was lost for a moment he was thinking weather to belief you or no,you snap your finger at him 'oppa did you hear me ' he hold your hand 'say that again' 'oppa are you okay' he smile and hug you 'i like it when you call me oppa, can you do it often' you tightened the hug 'i promise oppa' you were enjoying yourself until you fell asleep in his arms , kai carried you to your hotel and lay you down slowly on the bed,he kiss you 'goodnight my love' he went off to dreamland.

end of flashback

You smile at yourself you just can't belief your falling far that guy , but what is their not to like its really possible that one day you might fall for him.'Jaeni jaeni' kai run towards you and hug you tightly 'are you okay what happen' you look at gently touching his face 'its nothing i was worried i thought you left me' he was sereous , really what more could a women ask he is everything a girls wanted ' i am fine lets go back i want to explore a little bit before our flight.You hold hands an walk towards your hotel.

The day was getting shorter you wanted more time to explore ,you were sitting on the chair trying to process everything that happened this month 'please let me stay healthy and live long i don't want to miss out on anything' you say to yourself .Suddenly a bunch of red roses apear infront of you and you can hear a music playing its exo song 'what is love' kai appeared before you and started dancing, you were a little embaressed so you look around to see how ,many people were watching him,you saw a couple some were taking picture and some were mesmerise by his move , you look at him he was dancing with the beat slowly locking his eyes with yours before the song ends he came towards you and did y dance  you were so embaressed so you cover your face and slap his arms 'oppa stop lets get out of here' you drag him away

When you reach your hotel you pack your stuff,you were changing in the bathroom and before you you completely buttoned your shirt kai entered 'YAH you should've knock' you glare at him 'why are you so suprise i am your hausband and i can look i what i wanna look ' you buttones your shirt and storm out the bathroom ,kai finds it so cute he turn around 'nice s babe' and smirk 'wha...wha...wat are you saying' 'nothing we'll leave in 5 min ok' he shut the door leaving you confuse 'this guy really'

you were sleepimg soundly the whole way, kai was making sure you were comfortable even if he have to suffer , you reach seoul kai peck on your lips 'honey we're here' you open your eyes 'did you sleep well 'yes i sleep almost throught the flight' he was lying in fact he didn't get any sleep at all his arms were numb and hurt but he doesn't care as long as your fine 'lets go' he grab your luggage and let you outside the airport.

you were greeted by exo near the airport'you ask them to pick us up' he sight 'yes they called many times they wanned to see you soon' you pinch his cheek 'AWWW dat's really sweet' the exo members greeted you and led you to their van the boys wouldn'l ley you sit near you,they drag kris away and you were force to sit between chanyeol and luhan .

chanyeol: noona how was your trip?

you: it was nice i really enjoyed it

luhan:dis kai enjoy it too ?

you: yes i think he enjoy it more then me

chanyeol; so that means your enjoying your trip togrther?

you: yes

everyone started to burst out tao and luhan were all red and they were trying hard to contain their laughter

sehun: noona did you use protection?

chanyeol hit his head 'yah don't embaressed her by the way your too young for this kind of things' your face become hot ,the boys were clearly teasing you ,they were asking you alot of question along the way some were really hard to andwer.The car stops near kai's parents house , yopu saw kai rushing out he open the door 'jaeni come quickly' you grab his hand and went out the van 'what did you ask her ,tell me' he was dead sereous ,you shook him 'its nothind kai lets go your parents must be waiting' he look at the boys 'you all stay away from my wife understand' they all nodded like a puppet ,you find it so cute and giggle.

you went inside the house and greeted by kai's and your parents you bow to then and give them gifts you bought,your mom and kai's mom prepare dinner and it was deliseous after dinne kai came up to you 'we can go' you look at him confuse 'but are we not gonna sleep here tonight' he smile and put his arm around your shouldier 'no honey we are going to our house, me and my dad prepare it days before our wedding, remember the time i told you i have alot of schedule' he gave you the keys , you smile 'this is so nice i can't wait lets go' kai led you to his car and start driving.Your house was not far from his parents house , when you saw it it was so beautiful ,kai and his father must put alot of effort in it,their was 3 bedroom four bath a swimming pool a large garden,theater room ,library living room a spare room for your office and a beautiful kitchen , you turn aroud and saw him 'thank you kai i love it its really beautiful' he came towards you and touch your face 'but your more beautiful my love' you were suprise 'kai' he smiled 'i love you jaeni' he kiss you at first it was gentle and passionate but it turned really rough and full of lust you know you can't stop him so you gave into him .He start removing his jacket and shoes and lead you to the master bedroom, he lay you down slowly on the bed he remove your top and look at you with eyes full of lust 'jaeni if its alright i...' before he finish his sentence you cover his mouth 'shhh... its ok i wan't to do it '

The next day you wake up next to kai ,last night was the first night you make love and you first time too you feel really happy and emotional ,you look at his sleeping face he was so beautiful , he slowly opened his eyes 'good morning my love' you peck his lips 'good morning' he suddenly was on top of you and beary his face on your chest ' this is really nice i will never get enough of this, i wish i could wake up every morning and see you next to me' you slowly lift his face up and kiss him 'that makes the two of us'