Hot springs

Miscellanea

M Rated.

III

Hot springs

 

“Ah man, this is what we truly needed”, Mino gasped happily as he put a foot inside the hot water. He checked the temperature and, satisfied, he entered the small pool, sighing in pleasure as his whole body warmed up in few seconds.

Already inside, Seunghoon nodded, his eyes closed and a peaceful expression on his face. “I think I could fall asleep in here”.

“Be careful or you’ll drown”, Taehyun replied wittily, entering the hot spring with an excited squeal. He swam around quite idly, as Mino cherished him loudly from his spot, and then sat next to Seunghoon, stretching his whole body and groaning in bliss.

“You should be the careful one”, Seunghoon retorted then, looking at him with a smirk. “The maknae is enjoying it too much”. He tickled his waist and Taehyun backed off, cursing him as he got on the other side of the pool.

“Don’t touch me”, he hissed, covering his chest with his hands.

Seunghoon chuckled, satisfied with the result obtained.

“Are you harassing the maknae?”, Seungyoon said, surprising them from behind. They turned up to look at him.

“Oh oh oh”, Seunghoon chanted cheeky. “What do we have here?” “The best V line of Winner?”, Mino , smiling. “Abs made to cut cheese” “No, hyung, to cut the innocence of our fans” “You shouldn’t talk about them, they’re precious” “Oh I was too much, I guess. Our leader and slayer, Kang Seungyoon, you should cover up”.

Seungyoon blushed as the rapper line kept teasing him, running a hand to cover up his stomach, and hoped the towel was enough to hide his pubic zone.

But it wasn’t, apparently, because the rappers animatedly continued the game. “Even though I must say that what is under those abs is more important” “Hyung, this sounds so gay” “Isn’t it true, though, Mino-san?” “It is, Seunghoon-san, I never imagined that such a skinny boy could be like this” “Should we celebrate?” “Shouldn’t we feel defeated instead?”
“Is this a challenge, seriously”, Seungyoon said, not looking at them but at the maknae, which had a quite shocked face and was so red that Seungyoon thought he wasn’t breathing anymore. Taehyun raised his eyes at him, studying his figure just for few seconds, and then met his gaze and looked away... embarrassed?

Seungyoon grinned slightly, then, and entered the hot spring, while the duo kept talking to each other. “Winner’s winner, Kang Seungyoon!” “That’s the name!” “What does the maknae think?”, Seunghoon asked playfully.  Taehyun didn’t reply; he was in silence, looking intently at the water, and quivered when he realized that Seungyoon had taken the place at his left and sat close to him.

Seunghoon narrowed his eyes. “Taehyun-ah?” Mino raised a hand and shook him lightly, finally waking him up from his daydream. Taehyun looked at him, confused. “What?”

“Don’t you agree that Seungyoon is Winner’s winner?”, Seunghoon asked, grinning at him.

Taehyun then nodded, covering up his embarrassment with fake confidence. “Well, he is. It’s not like it’s the first time we talk about it, hyung”.

Seunghoon didn’t looked satisfied, as he knew there was something more than met the eye, but Mino laughed loudly and distracted him. “Ahh, even the maknae can’t deny this and he’s usually someone so hard to please, Seungyoon-ah, you must be proud”.

Seungyoon chuckled. “I should be... somehow?”

“Where is Jinwoo hyung, though?”, Seunghoon asked then, looking around.

And there he was, happily running towards them. “I thought I’ve lost you”, he announced, immerging himself in the spring, “but then I luckily heard Mino’s laugh and got here”.

The rapper line started to talk with him, teasing him for being such a lost kid, but Jinwoo was sassy enough to keep them at bay, fooling the two of them with his innocent face.

Seungyoon finally had the time to watch Taehyun, who was staring at the water once again in an attempt to not think about anything. Or anyone.

Taehyun had been a little taken aback by Seungyoon, tonight. He already knew his body shape by heart – he had to admit that he had looked at him more than the legit, but Seungyoon too wasn’t helping, always strolling around half- when they were at the dorm – and well, they talked about those kind of stupid things men talk about when they are alone, like comparing their lengths or bragging about their life and their experiences (in this, Taehyun was surely first). Still, there had been something that clicked inside him when Seungyoon stood there, covering up his abs and groin while the rappers were teasing him.

It reminded him of when they went into a hot spring, searching for their hidden letters, during Winner TV. Taehyun remembered how he didn’t sleep well that night, or the next one too; and about what Seungyoon had written about him, that time, making his sleepless nights even more restless.

As Taehyun keep thinking, pouting and sighing quite evidently, Seungyoon looked at him, smiling more than he should. He wasn’t that slow to catch things on and Taehyun was usually an open book to him – the one he could understand without words, just by looking at him; the one who was more similar to him, even if they were completely different at first glance. The one who touched his heart – the one he cherished the most.
Seungyoon chuckled as his own cheesiness.

“Taehyun-ah, help the mat-hyung, these kids keep saying that I should repent because I’m the last in the list”.

“And how?”, Taehyun said, snapping out of his train of thoughts. Seungyoon listened to them and looked at Jinwoo, who was faking exasperation.

“They say I must cosplay Bom again for you only”.

“I said for us only, I didn’t include the bastard line”, Mino joked and Seunghoon nodded, approving that.

“No way”, Jinwoo smirked.

“Hyung, you should be careful tonight”, Seungyoon said quietly, slipping his right hand under the water.

Jinwoo looked at him.

“For these two are animals and I wouldn’t trust them for anything in the world”, he moved his hand unseen, protected by the dim light.

“Oh, come on, Seungyoon-ah”, Jinwoo laughed, then, “It’s not like I can’t control them”, he side-eyed the duo, grinning confidently.

“You’re right”, Seungyoon whispered, “but you never know what can happen in the darkness”.

Taehyun gulped then, quite visibly. “Are you ok?”, Mino asked, surprised by his random move. “Ah, y-yes”, the maknae stuttered, trying to sound convincing.

“Well, if they try to do something, I’ll just punish them with my heels”, Jinwoo said softly, his voice sounding naive, “those must hurt a lot, shoved up their asses”. The rapper duo shuddered, pleading forgiveness all at once.

Seungyoon chuckled, ignoring how Taehyun was looking at him.

Well, the maknae had his reasons, Seungyoon thought happily as he kept gripping his with his hand.

You never know what can happen in the darkness – which was the truth. What was even better was the reaction of his maknae, so cute and desperate that he couldn’t really let him go. Not anymore.

 

As they kept chatting quite loudly, laughing and enjoying their time in the hot spring, Seungyoon was having fun too.

He never thought how lovely it could be to tease the maknae in such a way, but now that he knew he couldn’t really stop. While Mino talked about a story of his childhood, and Jinwoo and Seunghoon kept bobbing their heads in approval, Seungyoon only pretended to listen, all his attention to his own hand clenched on Taehyun’s left cheek. Speaking of the latter, he was really trying to follow Mino’s story, but he kept chewing his lower lip, restraining himself to let out any sound.

Seungyoon thought that if he disliked it too much, he would have reacted like he did with Seunghoon – backing off. But he was still there, just trying to keep it quiet. That was the welcome Seungyoon needed, and he couldn’t stop smiling at the thought of it.

He moved his hand on the towel, trailing the round shape of his cheek with his fingers, and slipped one finger between, right on his opening; then, he ghosted down and down, until he reached his coated and squeezed it lightly. Taehyun almost jerked off in surprise, muttering something not so civil, and that made Mino stop talking and look at him.

“Are you ok for real, Taehyunie?”, he asked, worried.

Taehyun nodded energetically. “Yes, hyung, I just”, he paused, trying to think of what he could say. He wanted them to go away, he had to admit reluctantly to himself. Mino looked at him eagerly. “It’s just that I wanted to talk about something with Seungyoon hyung, you know”, he looked  at Jinwoo and Seunghoon too, “I just thought it would be better with him, being the leader and all-“

They understood perfectly – or so they thought, Seungyoon laughed to himself. Without any more word, they got up. “Just don’t be too hard on him”, Jinwoo said to Seungyoon, “for once that the maknae is opening his heart”. “Ah, you know that Seungyoon is the sweetest to the maknae”, Seunghoon reassured him, as they stepped out of the pool. Mino looked at them one last time.

“Don’t try to spy on us, I would notice”, Seungyoon told him. “You too, Jinwoo hyung, just go to bed. I won’t eat the maknae, I promise”.

They headed to their room, then, leaving them finally alone.

“I’m not sure about the last thing, though”, Seungyoon whispered when they were far enough.

“Me neither”, Taehyun commented, still not looking at him.

“So, where were we?”, Seungyoon asked, giggling. He shifted his hand again to touch him, but Taehyun abruptly moved away. “Why?”, he sounded disappointed.

Taehyun looked away again in silent and completely dipped himself, lifting up his head to breathe after a while. His wet hair was curly and messy on his forehead, small drops dripped on his face. Seungyoon could bet there were some in his eyelashes too, but there wasn’t enough light to be sure – or maybe he was too far away. He got closer.

“Taehyun”, he whispered and the maknae looked at him, his dark eyes filled with something Seungyoon couldn’t fully understand – a mix of playfulness and sternness at the same time, and something he could call lust, but maybe was just a product of his imagination.
“You’re a fool”, Taehyun said finally, leaning on the low wall of the pool. “You think you could play with me like that, with all the members there – this is some crazy bull”, he might sound angry, but Seungyoon could tell how much he was pretending.

Seungyoon grinned. “You can’t really lie to me, you know?”

“Can’t I?”, Taehyun bit his lip, smiling. Seungyoon hadn’t seen a most beautiful vision in his whole life; he just wanted to catch him in his arms and never let him go, but he knew better than that. He knew that now it was the time for playing, slowly getting closer to him, as a hunter would do to his pray, until it was too late for him to escape from his grasp.
Seungyoon grinned – and Taehyun felt nervous, as the leader scanned his entire body without hurry, enjoying every little corner of bare skin with his eyes. Taehyun could feel himself burning under his stare, but he kept a poker face, even if his hands were grasped on his tights, clenching the flesh to keep in control. The pain would suffice, he said to himself.

“If you’re that annoyed”, Seungyoon said, moving his right foot toward him, feeling the ground of the spring until he touched Taehyun’s knee, “why would you be like this?”, he trailed up until he met his hardness, “So aroused and we haven’t even started”.

Taehyun gulped, trying to avoid his touch, but he did have nowhere to go. Seungyoon released him from the pressure, bending his leg and setting him free.

“It’s not like I don’t remember what you told me when you thought I was too drunk to understand”, Seungyoon kept talking, “or that I wasn’t able to see your look tonight, oh, Taehyun, you’re so obvious”.

Taehyun hated him, him and his intense eyes that made him like this. He scoffed, trying to find a good excuse, “I didn’t mean any of those words as I was pretty wasted too, that night, and I was embarrassed for you, tonight, because there is obviously nothing to boost about your body, let’s be realistic”.

Seungyoon didn’t falter. “Then why you didn’t just escaped my touch, earlier?”, he was still grinning and Taehyun wished he could stop – he wanted to make him stop, at all the cost.

“I-I thought the hyungs would notice”.

“Right”, Seungyoon could feel him recede, there was almost nowhere to go. “Then it’s ok as long they are here? Can I touch you then?”

“You can’t anyway”.

“Your body seems to have another opinion, though”, he eyed his half- under the towel.

Truly, there was nowhere to go for Taehyun. He was cornered. And probably it wasn’t like he didn’t want to be there, in that moment; because as much as he hated Seungyoon for bringing up all that embarrassment, he wanted him more.

Seungyoon smiled playfully, talking in falsetto. “Hyung, hyung I... I think I like al-“, Taehyun stopped him, covering his mouth with a hand, pressing hard as he wished to trap his words in there. As nothing had happened, the night of three weeks ago, that damn Friday night when Mino decided to make them all drink and Taehyun ended up vomiting words instead of fluids – “Hyung, hyung… I think I like all of you. The way you understand me; you know I’m closed and it’s difficult for me to express myself, so it’s comfortable when you just get me in few second; but it’s scary too, I feel like I can’t stay alone with you anymore and I- I like the way your lips move, the corners going up when you smile, or when you pouts, I wish I could taste their softness – and I like how you strum your guitar with such an happy face, as there is nothing in the world, even if it’s more beautiful when you look at me like there is nothing else but me.

I might be in lov-“, and then he really threw up.

And now, his fingers covering his lips, he could feel his fast and warm breath under his palm. Taehyun trembled, too overwhelmed. He just looked at him into his eyes, quietly, earnestly, and Seungyoon looked back, nodding as he couldn’t stop his smile.

Seungyoon got closer, splashing the water as he moved, and grabbed his with a hand. He rubbed the thumb up and down on his shaft, enjoying how the wet towel increased the friction; Taehyun looked pleased too, not talking back anymore.

“So, it must be true”, Seungyoon smirked. “What you told me that time”.

Taehyun rolled his eyes, not giving in. He really didn’t want to, even if he liked how Seungyoon’s hand fondled the base of his clothed and how his thumb teasingly trailed his length, just lightly his tip. “You wish so, but I could tell you this is just physical”.

Seungyoon chuckled boldly. “That would be more than enough for me”.

Taehyun stopped enjoying his touch. He reached down and grabbed his hand with his own. “So”, he said bitterly, “is that enough?”

Taehyun raised their intertwined hands and with his free one he pulled him closer, pushing his body to him. He squeezed his lower back and sat on his lap, rubbing intentionally his with his – even Seungyoon couldn’t be unaffected, at that point – leaning on his ear. He bit his earlobe, viciously, and the concha, while he whispered: “Is that the only thing you want to say to me, hyung?”

Seungyoon gasped, freeing his hand and placing it on his waist, to push him away. “I said it would be enough, but if there is more, I would be gladly accepting it”, he panted, as Taehyun didn’t stop to grind him and, helped by a hand, he rubbed their together.

He didn’t reply, but Seungyoon could see everything on his face: Taehyun liked it – way too much. A soft, lovely smile was on his lips, quickly turning in a smirk as he kept them through the towels, their throbbing and aching linked by his long fingers.
Taehyun liked how Seungyoon gasped when he changed rhythm and how he whispered his name, in a very affectionate way, as he rocked his hips on him. He left out a small giggle when Seungyoon moved his hands on his cheeks, pulling him closer – he liked that too.

“I hate you, Kang Seungyoon”, he said into his ear, nibbling the sensible skin and then ghosting down on his cheek, all the small drops dotting his face. Seungyoon shook his head lightly, smiling, and hummed that no one believed him, not even himself.

While Taehyun kept pecking him, Seungyoon raised a hand and lift up his chin, making him stop. Taehyun looked at him, this time his eyes entirely full of a undeniable craving for him, and Seungyoon just smiled wider, as he softly and teasingly gave him a kiss. He brushed his swollen lips on his, very slowly, as Taehyun stopped the motion of his hand, letting go their s, holding his breath for the worry.

That was their first kiss, after all – or the first they shared as not drunk. Because Taehyun had once gave him a peck, when Seungyoon was sleeping on the couch – two months ago, after Jinwoo and Mino had made him drink too much beer – and Seungyoon had done the same, that Friday night of three weeks ago, after he cleaned and washed Taehyun completely, and he had brought him in his room and tucked him in his bed; there, as he was angelically pretending to sleep, Taehyun received the tipsy kiss of a even more tipsy Seungyoon.

“And if you’re that sure about your feelings, please hate me intensely”, Seungyoon joked on his lips, shifting his hands and pulling Taehyun’s towel down, freeing him from that barrier; Taehyun did the same with his, breathing on his mouth teasingly.

Both , their bodies and s connected,  Taehyun finally kissed him properly. He pressed his lips on his, sliding his tongue and seeking entrance, and he tilted his head as they deepened their kiss. He couldn’t think of anything else, in that moment, only Seungyoon and his smooth, swollen lips, hungrily moving on his mouth; and his tongue, playing with his, until they both couldn’t anymore, out of breath, and they had to stop.

Seungyoon panted on his face, rubbing his nose on his cheek. He left very soft pecks on his jawline and neck, making Taehyun shiver for the tickling sensation. “I wish I could mark you right here, but we have a concert tomorrow”, he said, the skin for just few seconds, not long enough to leave any visible sign.

Taehyun laughed joyfully, then. “Another time”, he whispered.

That was it, his confession. Seungyoon smiled brightly, adjusting Taehyun on his lap, his eyes on their s. “There will be another one?”, he , wanting to hear Taehyun say yes.

Taehyun sighed, his eyes fixed on Seungyoon. He broke their contact, withdrawing until he reached the wall of the pool. The water was right on his s level, there; he shivered for the cold as he positioned his shoulders out, on the border. He invited Seungyoon with a look, opening his legs. “If this is not enough for you”.

Seungyoon wasn’t waiting for anything else and rushed to him, clashing their bodies for the uncontrollable excitement. He caressed his balls, as he kissed him once again, and went down until he found his opening, pushing a finger inside him. Taehyun moaned in his mouth, between pleasure and pain.

“I truly never wanted something more than you”, Seungyoon said and this time he was serious. Taehyun grinned and sloped his back, giving Seungyoon more access. He was replying with his body, more than with his words, but Seungyoon knew how happy he was in that moment. How much he liked it, really, as Seungyoon’s fingers entered him, trying to loosen him up, and he himself with his hand, without taking his eyes off of Seungyoon.

Taehyun was inviting him, in silence, and there was nothing more y than this. Seungyoon’s heartbeat fluttered and he couldn’t help but kiss him again. Taehyun’s hunger was obvious, since he bit and his lips with effort, and Seungyoon his fingers deeper inside him, until Taehyun was ready.

Then, almost breathless, quivering for the emotion he couldn’t really hide, Seungyoon positioned his at his opening. Taehyun took it in his hand, guiding him. He gasped when his head entered him, trying to catch up his breath without really succeeding.

Seungyoon moved slowly, only his tip in and out of him, but Taehyun pushed him further, his hands on his lower back as he did so. “It’s ok”, he croaked, Seungyoon in him entirely. He knew Taehyun wanted him – oh so badly, Seungyoon smiled at this thought – and he couldn’t really resist him for that.

Taehyun lifted his legs more, draping them around his waist, and pinned up on his arms to stable his position. Seungyoon tried to move, but he was scared Taehyun could slid for the natural wetness of the ground; so he shifted, popping out from Taehyun for few moments, and leaned his back on the wall, sitting. Taehyun didn’t need explanations and got on his lap, his hands on his shoulders as he let Seungyoon inside him once again. He stood like there for a moment, breathing unevenly whilst Seungyoon tickled his neck with his lips and a shiver run on his back, then he started to move, riding him.

Seungyoon was too overwhelmed to think properly, welcomed by Taehyun’s tightness; he felt as he was gonna burst soon, the pressure around his too pleasurable to bear, but he didn’t want to come this fast. He loved how Taehyun groaned against his ear, as he moved up and down his shaft, his hands clasped on his back, the fingers cutting his skin as he tried to hold himself. Moreover, Seungyoon loved his response when he shifted a bit, tilting his and rocking his hips, and hit his prostate, leaving Taehyun gasping for more air.

Seungyoon inside him faster, then, feeling like they were both ready to reach the , and grabbed his with one hand, it at the same pace. Taehyun kissed him, quickly, as he knew they didn’t have enough breath to keep going, and moaned on him – Seungyoon growled in surprise, as Taehyun tightened the walls around his , half-chuckling when he saw his astonishment. Soon, though, he just called his name, blabbing nonsense and cursing as he came hard. Seungyoon just let out a deep snarl, filling him up.

Then Taehyun blanked out, but Seungyoon held him in his arms strongly. He tried to calm down, panting so hard that he wasn’t really able to inhale enough air, and rested his head on Taehyun’s shoulder, gripping his arms around his back.
Taehyun slowly moved, still with his inside him, and kissed lightly his forehead. His lips traveled down until he met Seungyoon’s mouth. This kiss was lazy and tired; Taehyun lingered on him, his tongue gently tracing the line of his lips. Seungyoon chuckled when they parted.

“What?”, Taehyun asked.

Seungyoon’s eyes sparkled as he talked. “Let’s this be the first of many times, Taehyun-ah”.

Taehyun nodded earnestly, but Seungyoon could see there was still something that was bothering him. He knew what it was, so he kissed him again, briefly, and talked on his swollen skin. “And let’s be together not just for fun”.

Taehyun knew what he meant and broke into a smile.

 

 

“They truly think we didn’t notice?”, Jinwoo asked, rolling on his futon.

“How they could be so naïve”, Seunghoon retorted, looking at Mino, curled up in a corner. “And you, you shouldn’t be this obviously desperate”.

“Shut up”, he gloomily replied.

“Poor soul”, Jinwoo said then.

“Hyung, you could make us happier if you cosplayed Bom for us, you know?”, Seunghoon .
Mino lifted up his head, suddenly interested. Jinwoo shook his head, then, cursing at them. “I’m not your toy. If you need condolence, just search it between yourselves”, he replied, closing his eyes and pretending to sleep.

Seunghoon puffed and Mino sighed. “Those two bastards”.

“It was just a matter of time, Mino-san”.

“I know”.

“Let’s just sleep, shall we? At least three of us should be fully recharged for the concert tomorrow”, Jinwoo said, almost annoyed by the two rappers.

“Goodnight”, they all said, even if the excitement for those two was too much to really sleep soundly. 

 

*

 

 

 

This song was my soundtrack for the whole fic. Thanks to the rhythm. And I'm so sorry for this stupid fic. LOL