Japanese air

Miscellanea

Rated M.


X

Japanese air

 

It wasn’t really clear how it started: was it the sake they had drunk before, when they were all together, having a traditional japanese dinner, or was it the hyper sense of elation they all felt after a successful concert, smiles popping up on their faces more than usual; none of those two really knew anymore.

Seungyoon thought that maybe - or quite surely - it was due to the yukata Taehyun wanted to try on, making the leader follow his example because “you can’t complain all the time and have no fun” or so the maknae justified his hurried hands trying to pull off his regular clothes.

They both had complied in a blink of an eye, Seungyoon admitted, and this was probably the real turning point - everything started earlier, not in a specific moment, but this was the time he thought that Nam Taehyun was even ier wearing that traditional cloth. And the time he pressed his hand on the small of his back, making him turn around and face him.

What was unexpected, for the leader, was how Taehyun’s lips curled up in a grin and his eyes glowed in the dim room, sparkling of a fire Seungyoon could feel, the same that was burning and melting his insides.

“What?”, Taehyun whispered, and Seungyoon saw how well that dark fabric clothed his chest and how nicely it left his collarbone bared, “you have something to say about it?”.

Seungyoon shook his head, then.

“Nothing to nag about? How new”, he kept talking and Seungyoon knew Taehyun was aware of the effect he had on him. The hand still on his back, he pushed him closer.

“Actually, I think you should… loose your clothes a bit”, he whispered on his lips, his other hand roaming on the hem of his yukata, his thumb outlining the shape of it. He was at a loss of words, then, but his body spoke up enough for him.

Taehyun chuckled - that kind of sound you make when you’re sure of having what you want in your hands - and Seungyoon took that as a good sign to give in: there was too much burning inside him and not enough closeness between them, he thought, and with that he closed the gap and kissed him.

He liked how Taehyun tasted - sake, beef, of course, and some undefined sweetness that intoxicated him at first taste. He liked how his lips were softer and wetter than he imagined and how he opened to him, letting him explore his mouth at first; but then, how he started fighting back, his tongue twirling around his in an endless dance, his teeth biting his lips in a playful way.

It was natural to pin the maknae to the wall, in an attempt to steady themselves, to find something to not make them fall. Seungyoon didn’t really care if his lungs were asking for more air, aching, and his breath was uneven and hasty or his cheeks were burning - he found himself so perfectly fitting there, a leg between Taehyun’s, his hands pulling the cloth up, to make more space to him, and his lips on his mouth, claiming him in kisses. Taehyun’s hands, tugging his hair with just the right strength, made him think he was already in paradise.

But then, like every eventful time, something changed; he got hungrier, they both did. The last lazy warmth now lost, their kisses grew wilder and Seungyoon broke the spell by placing his lips right on his neck, neglecting his mouth for once, and his pale skin until the blood coloured it of pink and red.

That was when Taehyun pushed him closer, making them touch, their groins finally meeting and clashing in a way it made them gulp for more air. As they looked at each other, eyes glowing of the same need, they both knew what they wanted.

Taehyun started to heedlessly pull his cloth off, trying to free himself of his garments, but Seungyoon stopped his hand. “Keep it on”, he whispered in his ear, falling down on his knees; his hands wandered right under the yukata, opening it enough to have a good access to Taehyun’s bottom. He kissed his inner thigh, trailing his skin with bites and kisses, just increasing his hunger with every mark he left, and his hands cupped his , rejoicing as Taehyun let out a whimper full of desire.

Seungyoon pushed him down, then, making him sit on the floor. Their eyes met once again, and with pleasure Seungyoon recognized his hunger in them and saw his pink cheeks getting even redder under his stare. Taehyun didn’t say anything, but spreaded his legs and lifted his cloth, letting him see everything.
“I noticed you didn’t wear any underwear”, Seungyoon looked at him, without touching, and Taehyun winced, “what were you expecting?”

“Something more”.

“Turn around”, Seungyoon then demanded and Taehyun just nodded, pinning himself on his hands and knees. Seungyoon bared his bottom and stared at his white, spotless cheeks. He marked him with his teeth, his right hand brushing lightly on his , the other one opening him patiently. Taehyun’s moans were the reward that made him work so hard, but they also put him on the edge, making him eager than before. He coated his fingers with saliva, trying to avoid any excessive pain to the maknae, and prepped him thoughtfully.

When he pressed his inside him, just the tip of it, he could feel the burning flame inside him spreading from his belly to the whole body, eating up his sanity and his control. He begged Taehyun to bear with him, just that time, and pushed deeper, filling him with his entire length.

Taehyun stirred under him, raising his head in a mute scream, but didn’t complain and just breathed a bit harder, in an attempt to calm himself. They waited few seconds, to adjust to the situation, and Seungyoon tried to tame the hunger he had inside - that itch that made him move and claim Taehyun as his own. It didn’t work: Seungyoon desperately slipped out and then in, even if slower than before, and Taehyun moaned his name in response.

Gripping his cheeks with his fingers, his back slightly arched on Taehyun, Seungyoon in him again and again. It was so good to just be there, inside him, and feel wrapped in Taehyun’s warmth; even more, it was heavenly perfect how every was met with a moan, and how he hit that right spot inside him that made Taehyun gone crazy under him.

As Seungyoon kept pushing in him, Taehyun started rolling his hips, demanding a different traitement - Seungyoon rushed up, then, meeting his need with strength and passion, digging his fingers a tad more in his skin, slapping him until he could barely moan, his breath too quickened to even catch up enough air to properly function. Seungyoon felt a rush of blood and love when he increased the rhythm even more, crazily enjoying how his action gave him back such rewarding reactions: Taehyun, his back arched, a sweaty mess with all those clothes on, his head raised as he called his name like his life depended on it.

Seungyoon slipped a hand to pump him up, then, and with few last and s they came together, falling in a mess of limbs, sweat and weary smiles.

Before he totally collapsed, fighting his heavy eyelids, Seungyoon crawled on Taehyun and kissed him on his lips.

“I have to remark how lovely Japan is”, he whispered on his mouth, Taehyun playfully, “for us, it’s like a new start every time. It must be the different air, being in a different country, but it’s nice how it always turns us on”.

“Speak for yourself”, Taehyun hissed.

“You weren’t wearing underwear, Taehyunie, you can’t fool me this time”.
With a naughty light in his eyes, Taehyun chuckled and kissed him one last time, with love.

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is so random and I wrote it so quickly, but I needed Kangnam, that's it. Hope you'll like it even if just pure and so random and so... idk. Anyways, Japan is Kangnam's honeymoon so it's precious <3 yay.