Round and around and around and around we go

Miscellanea

XVIII

Round and around and around and around we go

I want you to stay

 

 

 

It’s always Kang Seungyoon’s fault.

 

When Taehyun feels sick and disgusted by how touchy the leader can be with the other members, it’s not because Mino hyung slaps his or Jinwoo hyung clings on Seungyoon’s shoulder, but it’s always Seungyoon’s fault for being this open to skinship. Taehyun can’t say how much he hates how careful and coy Seungyoon can be when they’re together, and those few times he tries to break that equilibrium he has learnt to hate, Seungyoon is more surprised and flustered than understanding.

 

When Taehyun loses his words and gives space to unwanted silence, it’s still Seungyoon’s fault, for being this difficult, this distant all the time. Or maybe it’s Taehyun’s fault, for being the one who pushed him away first, and damn if he knows how thoughtful Seungyoon can be, respecting everyone’s opinion to the point he won’t do anything at all even when he wants it. And yes, then it’s Seungyoon’s fault if Taehyun is suffering, because if he’d been someone else, someone less careful, less thoughtful, someone less Seungyoon, then he would have seen his struggles.

 

But Seungyoon stays away. He treats the maknae with silk gloves and coated words and never sees what there is underneath, because Taehyun has taught him to leave him alone.

 

So maybe it’s Taehyun’s own fault if Seungyoon is this oblivious when it comes to the two of them.

 

And maybe it’s Taehyun’s fault too if he can’t see that there is so much more behind, there are words he wants to say that whither every time he opens his mouth, as Seungyoon looks at him in the eye, and it’s still his fault if things are even more complicate than before.


 

 

Seungyoon would never say no to one of s. That’s something Taehyun had learnt soon enough, quick as he is to understand if the people in front of him are friends or enemies. Seungyoon wasn’t any of them: he was a living legend Taehyun respected, and at the same time he was a weirdo with a high-pitched laugh and forever-red hands and two piercing brown eyes he would not know how to read. And he was someone Taehyun could even use, if he wanted, because he would let people do so.

 

Taehyun didn’t want to do that. He had been in the position of being used and hated it. At the same time, though, Taehyun knew there was some degree of freedom with such a leader. So he did what he wanted in the limits of decency, not worrying about what that could cause. He liked that because it made him feel like he was even more independent, already an adult with so many experiences on his shoulders. Actually, he wasn’t that much, not without Seungyoon being at his back, being ready to catch him if he fell.

 

Taehyun knew he could just do what he wanted if he asked Seungyoon. He would say yes to s… and he would say yes to him, especially. Taehyun knew there was something unexplained between the two of them and he liked to leave it like that: a mystery, an uncertainty that made everything more blurred. Taehyun didn’t care about boundaries, he did what he wanted. So he had decided, once, that he needed to be even more than before, to push his leader away to grow up by his own, and learn, and do, and fall by his own. He didn’t look at the hurt in Seungyoon’s eyes, because that would prevent him to be bolder and try whatever he wanted.

 

And when he experienced all of that, he understood there was something missing. It was he always took for granted: Seungyoon. The leader had learnt to avoid him and leave him be, like Taehyun had asked for so long, and now he understood that what he thought was a burden, an obstacle to his own freedom and growth, was actually what he wanted the most. The reason itself to start that whole journey.

 

And Taehyun, since he knew Seungyoon would say no to s, made the mistake to ask him a part of him. He claimed his lips and his body one night, and lost himself in the warm welcoming embrace of Seungyoon, and then he just acted like the fool he was. He thought his actions were enough to explain himself, without realizing that this was Seungyoon and, even if he could be the smartest in the group, he was also the blindest one when it came to these things.

 

Seungyoon just assumed Taehyun wanted him for hunger, and let him take him, because it was in his nature to give.

 


 

So Taehyun finds himself tangled in a problem without apparent solutions. Seungyoon continues his life like he isn’t affected by the fact that, from time to time, Taehyun will take his hand and pull him in his room, and let his mouth roam over his body, like it’s totally normal to just give in to one of s, and it’s normal to cling on them when they’re having , his whole body embracing the other in a way Taehyun could never describes with words, because there is no way to say how overwhelming Seungyoon can be, how he can welcome and accept you; and everything just drives Taehyun crazy to the point he has to get distant from Seungyoon, once more, once again, to not hurt him.

 

Taehyun can see the slight disappoint in Seungyoon’s eyes, but then he gets back to his leader self and accept his decision, and for once, one ing time, Taehyun would love him to not be the leader he is, the respectful polite Kang Seungyoon everyone knows, because he wants to be chased, he wants to be loved, he wants to be the man who will make Seungyoon change, act, be selfish. He wants to be this for him, but Taehyun doesn’t say it.

 

He just accepts the fact that Seungyoon will never disturb him, never bother him with unwanted questions, even when that’s what Taehyun truly desires. Taehyun understands that this is not the way to get him. Dishonesty, deceiving, tricks… nothing of this can work with Seungyoon.

 

And see, it’s Seungyoon’s fault if Taehyun has to be honest. For once in his life.

 

And be the one who chases, the one who confesses, the one who puts everything he has in one last move.

 

Because he wants Seungyoon to understand that this is more than . And Taehyun wants him to love him with fire and passion, and not just meek welcoming affection.

 


 

It all starts with them being roommates once again. Taehyun just said that he wanted quiet and the hyungs always listen to their maknae, so the natural choice was him and Seungyoon together while the noisy trio would be in another room. It was so easy that Taehyun almost feared it couldn’t be real.

 

And so they are here. Night by night, the time goes painfully slow, and yet Taehyun can’t just say it. He can’t bring myself to be honest and tell Seungyoon that he has misunderstood the whole situation, and he just doesn’t want him out of a whim or need, or because he doesn’t have a girlfriend of any sort, because he doesn’t need one. , he’d hate the idea of it. What he wants is Seungyoon and Seungyoon only.

 

He lets time goes slow, almost stopping when Seungyoon raises his eyes from his phone and look at him, and Taehyun is there, staring back - and it definitely ends, time crushes down, becomes non-existent, when Seungyoon suggests they should practice for their duets and holds his guitar on his lap, his slim fingers finding the place where they belong: on the six strings. Taehyun can’t believe he’s the one who can witness to the miracle that is Seungyoon making music, and he’s even more than overjoyed to know that he’s the one who will sing with him. That he is the one who already sang with him, in the past, and will do in the future too.

 

“We’re made to sing together”, Seungyoon had said once, and Taehyun had just nodded, scoffing him inside for the cheesiness of that simple statement. But he knew, somewhere deep down in his soul, that he felt the same. There wasn’t a voice that he would prefer over Seungyoon’s, and there was no one he would accompany with so much pleasure as he did with Seungyoon.

 

Taehyun sings with him, then. He practices like his leader wants, grateful that this can at least shrug away the constant awkwardness that now belongs to their silences, and he sings. He closes his eyes, listens to Seungyoon, his strumming, his powerful voice, the smile he can’t hide as he chants word after word, and Taehyun sings.

 


 

Seungyoon always falls asleep before Taehyun. He says he’s tired, pulls his duvet over his head and just shuts Taehyun out as he slowly dozes off. Taehyun isn’t sure if he’s lying or not; it’s Seungyoon, so he assumes he’s truly tired, but Taehyun can’t help the doubt he feels every time Seungyoon tells him goodnight.

 

So this is what Seungyoon felt when Taehyun asked him to leave him alone? This sense of dissatisfaction, mixed with stormy anger and sappy regret? And yet, Seungyoon didn’t probably want to be loved like Taehyun wants now: he’s fine alone, he’s the mature one, the leader, the person who could just make everything work. But Taehyun knows this is lying to himself: Seungyoon has suffered too, in the past, and maybe he’s just like him: he doesn’t ask for help, doesn’t beg for others to look at him, doesn’t even bother. The difference is that Seungyoon is strong enough to make it work and turn it at his favour, gaining something from every wound he has on his skinny body.

 

Taehyun is not like that. He’s too sentimental, too attached to things and people even when he doesn’t want to admit it, Taehyun is too petty, too childish. Being an adult, freedom? Did he want those things? Those were bull. Taehyun is still the maknae who needs comfort, the person who will smile brightly but will cry when there is no one watching, and obsessively remember every mistake he has made.

 

Taehyun looks at Seungyoon sleeping for a while, his mind lingering on things he’d better avoid, and when he grows restless, he decides he’ll wear himself out, to the point he’ll just pass out on the bed and not think anymore.

 

Taehyun is lucky there is a swimming pool in the hotel.


 

 

He’s too coward to simply say “I want you to be with me”, so Taehyun just uses this chance to get Seungyoon do what he wants. He knows he won’t say no, even more when there are thousands of fans watching.

 

It starts with a joke about how Seungyoon is always tired, but Taehyun keeps playing and playing till Seungyoon has to give in. If Taehyun doesn’t know better, he would say that Seungyoon is almost being selfish for how he doesn’t accept at once. Usually he would probably give his whole self to the maknae, but lately he is quieter, more pensive, avoiding any unnecessary contact.

 

Taehyun can’t hide the smile when he sees Seungyoon wrapping himself in a huge white bathrobe, his thin frame covered by the curves of the fluffy fabric. “You must be happy”, Seungyoon almost nags him, but there is still a hint of a smile he reserves only for the maknae. Taehyun just nods, without showing the tumult he has inside, the joy he feels tapping at the pit of his stomach, threatening to spread around at every step they take toward the pool.

 

They put the robe aside and slip into the water without a word. Seungyoon dips his head in the artificial bright blue and his hair grows thicker with water, the curls straightening, few locks falling back, his wide forehead glistening for the small drops scattered all around. Taehyun finds it cute more than alluring or tempting, and he can’t help the smile. Seungyoon beams at him, then, unable to resist him.

 

And that’s when Taehyun decides to chase him. Literally.

 

He plunges into the water and swims forward, his hands trying to catch Seungyoon; but Seungyoon is swifter and he just frees himself even before Taehyun can take him in his arms, diving down and down where Taehyun doesn’t dare to reach him. Seungyoon is used to the sea and the swimming and he’s like a fish, but Taehyun is not that expert and he just waits for him to go back to the surface for breathing.

 

He waits like the predator he is, in a corner, and when Seungyoon eventually reaches the surface, his mouth wide open to finally breathe, he gives him just few seconds of air before he leaps and catches him, bringing him down. Taehyun swims toward the bottom of the pool, both feet pushing, and Seungyoon squirms in his arms, trying to break free, his hands clasping around Taehyun’s skin to make him release him. But Taehyun won’t have it, not tonight.

 

The chlorine stings his eyes, but Taehyun doesn’t care. He takes a long look of Seungyoon, still in his arms, his eyes wide open as he stares back at him, small bubbles of air haloing his face softly, and Taehyun knows there is something he must do. He knows that’s not what he’s going to do know, he knows words must be said, but Taehyun can’t help himself.

 

He lurches forward and kisses him, his lips sealing around Seungyoon’s as his arms holds him closer. And Seungyoon doesn’t struggle, his hands cupping his face as he kisses him back, accepting him, like he always does, like he’s bound to do; his lips move along and his tongue twirls and laps at Taehyun’s to make him feel pleasure.

 

That triggers something into Taehyun and, like always, he regrets how impulsive he is when he pushes Seungyoon away without even a warning, and Seungyoon almost swallows half a mouthful of water, before looking at him in sudden distaste. Taehyun looks at him swimming away, unable to think of what to do, and when he doesn’t see Seungyoon anymore and his lungs are burning for the lack of oxygen, he just swims and surges till he meets air.

 

Seungyoon is already outside the pool, battling with his robe to put it on, and Taehyun fights against all the physical laws to get next to him in just two seconds, slipping and sliding as he reaches for him. Seungyoon doesn’t look at him when Taehyun places his hand on his shoulder and Taehyun thinks there is more going on that he thought it would be. Because there is something that is bothering Seungyoon too, and Taehyun didn’t see it, and now he knows that he’s not less self-centred that he was before, and he’s still the person who loves himself the most and wants everyone to see that he’s worthy, and talented, and special, and someone who will be great one day. And in all the selfishness that Taehyun is – every day of his life, no matter what – he understands that even the desire to have Seungyoon being bold with him, being passionate, and wanting something, all of that was a whim of his own ego.

 

Damn, does he wish Seungyoon would just do it, though. Because he can see now, as Seungyoon looks at his feet and shifts uncomfortably, that there is something buggering him, and being him the perfect leader he is, he can’t confess that to the maknae. Maybe Seunghoon the wise or Mino the best-friend, but not Taehyun. Never Taehyun.

 

“Tell me what’s wrong”, and all those words are wrong, Taehyun is wrong, Seungyoon is most probably wrong too, and , there is so much Taehyun wants to say, and everything is just stuck in his throat in a hidden pocket that he can’t open no matter how hard he tries.

 

Seungyoon scorns. “With me? Nothing”. An accusation hangs in the air and Taehyun knows that he implies he’s the one to blame.

 

“What did I… I’m sorry I pushed you away, I shouldn’t have”, he blurts out then.

 

“Well”, Seungyoon rolls his eyes and scratches his nose with the tip of his index, taking his time, maddening Taehyun for how slowly this is unfolding. “It’s always you who decides, I shouldn’t complain”. Taehyun gapes at him and Seungyoon just shrugs his shoulders. “Whatever, I’m going to take a shower”.

 

Taehyun lets him go. Taehyun lets him go as he thinks and tries to understand and thinks again and everything just doesn’t make sense in his mind, and it must be because Kang ing Seungyoon is involved, but everything is too complicated and there is not enough action and Taehyun thinks he’ll follow him in the changing room, because this is the moment he has to do something that is more than a silly attempt of a confession.



 

Seungyoon is already under the shower when Taehyun gets into the room. He throws the bathrobe on a bench and pulls his swimsuit down, dropping it there.

 

Taehyun doesn’t really know what he’s doing, he has given up on his plans to follow his instinct, and that tells him he just wants Seungyoon… to understand, right. He enters the showers and finds Seungyoon at the farthest end from the door, unmoving under a strong jet of water. Taehyun scoots closer and hugs him from behind, making Seungyoon gulp in surprise.

 

“What the are you doing?”

 

“I... “, there is so much to say and no way to say it. Taehyun hates himself for that. Can’t Seungyoon understand him well enough from this? He struggles. “There is something that has bothering me since a while ago. And the more it gets on my nerves, the more I act like this… spiteful moron you must hate with all your being”.

 

“I would never hate you, maknae”, Seungyoon smiles then, sincere. “But I could punch you for this. Are you… hugging me ?”

 

“Maybe”.

 

Seungyoon shrugs at that. They stay in silence for a while and Taehyun thinks they’re back to those moments when they would just enjoy the presence of the other one and don’t mingle with each other’s business, but then he wasn’t , and Seungyoon wasn’t in his arms, and they hadn’t shared all they have now. There is so much Taehyun has to repent for. “I…”

 

“I think we should stop this”, Seungyoon interrupts him. “I’m sorry… we dragged this along for too much. This shouldn’t have happened”, he wavers his hands, “this thing… between us”.

 

Taehyun doesn’t realize he’s losing his grip around Seungyoon’s chest, his arms falling limp to his sides, as he understands what Seungyoon means. “You… you don’t want this?” and his voice is broken, because not even once he has thought Seungyoon could just stop it, ask him to end what they have together, which is occasional nights of passion, heated kisses, and unfinished business that none of them would talk about; he thought Seungyoon would just get along with him, like he always did, like he was bound to do. But he’s not. “What do you mean you want us to stop it?”

 

I love you, why would we…

 

Seungyoon doesn’t turn around. He might be looking at the tiles in front of them, or have his eyes closed, Taehyun doesn’t know. “I can’t give in to all your whims, Nam Taehyun. That would make me weak, lenient, doing no good to your or any other…”, there is still something he won’t say and Taehyun just hopes he will, prays he’ll talk, because even if he isn’t brave enough, Seungyoon isn’t like him in this… isn’t he?

 

“Does this mean you don’t want to have with me anymore?”, Taehyun asks.

 

“Right”.

 

And there it should be, Seungyoon saying something, Seungyoon admitting he is tired of Taehyun’s vices, he is finally sick of him, he hates him for being this selfish when there is someone like Seungyoon who suffers in silence… even if this isn’t how Seungyoon is, Taehyun would accept it. He wants to see his greedy, needy part; he wants it all. He will gladly–

 

“I don’t want to expect anything else… I don’t want to feel my heart beating faster when you approach me, and my palm getting wet in sweat when you hold it, and my hopes raising up when you kiss me… before they crumble down because you will let me go, like you always do. I love you and I don’t want to hate you, so it’s better this way. To leave you before this bitterness turns in spite. I would never forgive myself for such a thing”.

 

And there it is, but not like Taehyun thought it would be. This is so Seungyoon he’s even surprised he didn’t get it sooner, and yet, Taehyun has been blinded by his feelings and his need of attention; those were noisy, blabbering all around, while Seungyoon is, as always, the quietest one when it comes to feelings. They flow hard and strong, but where no one sees them. You need patience to glimpse the shining water running and hear its sound, and when you do, you must consider yourself lucky.

 

Taehyun is the luckiest of them all. Of all those who have met Seungyoon, the ones who have touched his soul somehow, influenced him for some reason… because Taehyun is right there, in the middle, he’s the same water running; Taehyun is the one Seungyoon loves.

 

And it’s hard for Taehyun to even breathe.

 

He doesn’t know what to do, what to say. Because everything seems futile.

 

“Seungyoon, I… I am the one who made a mistake”. He falters. “I am the one who created this whole mess… just because I knew you would accept me, if I asked”.

 

Seungyoon chuckles at that, bitterly. “Do you really think I would accept everything? Do you think... what? That I would go with Seunghoon or Mino if they asked? Did you really think like that?”

 

“No. I just knew you would accept me. I never thought about others. They don’t count in this, it’s you and me, it’s always been you and me”, Taehyun wants to hug him, wants to feel that damp skin against his own, but he resist the urge. “For me, there is nothing else”.

 

And then Seungyoon lifts his head in a quick gesture, and Taehyun can read the surprise in his body, maybe even the joy. He keeps going: “This was just an excuse. A play. I wanted to… I wanted you to love me. I wanted you to see me. I wanted your body, yes, that too, that is a given, but it wasn’t that the point. At all”.

 

Seungyoon searches for his hand, without turning around, and Taehyun squeezes his skinny fingers with affection. “I mean it. I was selfish in wanting you to be the one who would do all of this for me, to act like you wanted, without thinking about others, but just for you and your interest. That was silly”.

 

Seungyoon turns to look at him and there are tears Taehyun didn’t infer before, too silent, too small to be seen by anyone. Taehyun frowns and Seungyoon smiles at that. “You’re such an idiot and I mean it”. His smile widens. Taehyun knows he’s gonna be cheesy. “You have always had the softest spot in my heart, don’t you know? You spoiled brat”.

 

“Everyone needs reassurance”, Taehyun smirks at him and wipes off the tears from his eyes. They are lucky the shower has a timer, or they’d be completely soaked for how long the talk has lasted, but they are still wet, drops peppering their skin like stars on a dark sky.

 

Taehyun takes his time to look at him, unable to break the smile on his face, realizing all at once that everything was way easier than he ever thought, and he should have just talked earlier, to know that Seungyoon felt the same: he loves him, he has done so for such a long time. Taehyun can’t imagine the pain he has went through by staying with him those times, divided by the want, the need to hide it and pretend it was nothing special, the love he felt, every day treaded on by how heartless Taehyun has been.

 

There hasn’t been happiness, even in the moments together, not for Seungyoon, not for Taehyun. They both wanted more, but couldn’t say it.

 

Taehyun sighs and steps forward, making Seungyoon step back a little. “Don’t run away from me… we need you to get washed, I interrupted your precious shower”, Seungyoon looks at him with suspect, knowing there is more implied. He almost jumps when Taehyun raises his hand, just to giggle as he pushes the button of the shower and water starts falling.

 

Taehyun rubs his head, lightly. “There must be so much you wanted to say, to do… for all this time”.

 

Seungyoon nods quietly, enjoying the nice sensation of Taehyun taking care of him, his big hands scrubbing his scalp, and he smiles when Taehyun goes down to his neck, feather-like touches tingling his skin. Taehyun grins and Seungyoon sneaks his hands around his waist, pulling him closer. That’s when Taehyun decides he will make him see how this should have been from the very start, and with that Taehyun leaps forward and gives him an eskimo-kiss. Seungyoon chuckles, baffled, and Taehyun the drops on his mouth before kissing him.

 

“I won’t miss a spot, I promise”, he says, between kisses that go from soft to sloppy, and somehow Taehyun finds himself pushing Seungyoon to the damp cold wall, his hands helplessly trying to find a grip on something, but only meeting the white slippery tiles.

 

Seungyoon breaks the kiss, looking around for a moment, unsure of what to do, and whispers “What if they find us in here?” but Taehyun doesn’t think he can hold back for much longer. He’s flushed to him, in his , his hard-on pressing against the wet fabric of Seungyoon’s swimsuit, which clings to his body like a second skin, and as Taehyun moves, he can distinctly feel Seungyoon’s against his own, its outline not hidden at all by the sticky cloth. Taehyun grinds against him. “There is no one here, only you and me”.

 

Taehyun goes back to his plan, his mouth kissing Seungyoon’s ear, nibbling his earlobe, going down to follow the column of his neck, each kiss leaving nothing but a warm trail, knowing that he can’t leave marks on his skin, not where anyone can see them. Seungyoon finally grips at him, ing his hips forward, and demands Taehyun to go back to his lips for another kiss. It’s hungry and needy like none of those they shared before were, it’s Seungyoon giving all of himself, unwilling to accept, to give in to Taehyun’s terms, it’s Seungyoon saying that he loves him, and he wants him, and he needs him. His nails dig in Taehyun’s side, without mercy, and he kisses him again, nibbling and biting his lips fearlessly.

 

This is how it should have been the whole time. This is what Taehyun wanted, and Seungyoon too.

 

Seungyoon looks at him, wavering a little, his cheeks burning in a delicious crimson, and he gently tugs Taehyun down to his knees. Taehyun understands and runs his hands on his lean legs, hooking at his swimsuit, pulling it down and away, his finally free to curve upward slightly, temptingly red and wet. Taehyun doesn’t even hesitate to go and kiss his tip, his tongue lapping around it, and his mouth swallowing it in a slow movement. Taehyun wants to give Seungyoon everything he asks for and even more, yielding to his will, letting him be the one who will finally speaks out for what he wants. Taehyun wants to show him how much he loves him, and wants Seungyoon to be there with him, be the one desiring and requesting.

 

Seungyoon moans as Taehyun , pressing open-mouthed kisses on his whole length. “… , Taehyun, I--”, Taehyun nods, waiting for him to say it, “Taehyun”, he grips his wet hair and pushes him down, against his skin. Taehyun takes that opportunity to nudge his balls and at them, and before Seungyoon can even ask it, he’s back to his . “I… I want something else”.

 

Taehyun looks up from there, head still in his mouth, and asks him without words. “I want you inside me”, Seungyoon says, at first wavering, but then he’s more confident and he pulls himself away from him, his back meeting the wall again. “I want you to love me here and now. No excuses, no silly lies, no walls you need to build up every time, I don’t want you to hide yourself like you always do behind your usual cold treatment. I want all of you. I mean it”, Seungyoon opens his legs a bit and his hand folds around his , tugging it slightly.

 

“You too, no need to hold back”, Taehyun whispers and he’s once again over him, his fingers curling around his hips as he kisses the bone of his groin and goes down, until he reaches his inner thigh and nestles in there, and lapping and tugging with his teeth, to leave a sign that he’s been there, and Seungyoon has let him. Seungyoon just hurries him up, between the worry of being discovered and the need to have him now, and Taehyun slides his tongue on the crack of his , making the leader jolt in surprise.

 

“I said I wouldn’t miss a spot”, he jokes and pushes his tongue in the thin hole, waiting to be stretched. Taehyun smiles as he feels, more than sees, Seungyoon squirm at his ministration, his fingers now hurting him for how hard they pull his hair, his body trembling under Taehyun, and Taehyun loves how Seungyoon openly asks him for more, and tells him to hurry up, as Taehyun and plunges inside him. There is something perfect in that moment, something they couldn’t have before, when they didn’t admit their own feelings to the other one: knowing this is not simply an act of pure lust, but it’s also something they want, with all their souls, knowing the need to feel the other close is not just instinct, but something that runs deeper, it’s something that make it change totally.

 

Being away from the other one would hurt too much, now. Pretending they don’t care would be like a stab right in the heart. This moment of honesty, of truth, is everything Taehyun and Seungyoon has wanted, has needed, even before they realized it, even before their affection turned into love, maybe even before their first meeting. It’s something ground-breaking in its simplicity.

 

Taehyun slides out the fingers he has put inside him and pulls one of his leg up, tilting Seungyoon in a way it won’t be too hard to move. He looks at him as he enters him, and there is a whole universe of feelings in those eyes as he inches deeper into him, but the one Taehyun can see the most is love. Seungyoon grumbles and hooks his leg around his waist, and damn the wall is not really the best support right now, with nothing to hold onto, but they make it work somehow, Seungyoon wrapping his other leg around Taehyun and Taehyun pushing his back on the wall as he slams into him.

 

Taehyun almost laughs for the contentment as Seungyoon throws his arms around his neck and kisses his jaw, and mildly nagging him as he asks for more, and Taehyun complies, because there is nothing that would make him happier, not now.

 

Not ever.



 

Seungyoon always gives in to his favourite maknae, but it’s Taehyun who finds himself blown away by him all the time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Inspired by some tweets with Rie (even if those were silly and pwp) and by some fanaccounts of these last concerts... Taehyun and Seungyoon being roommate, Taehyun nagging till Seungyoon tells him he will go to the swimming pool with him... we've been blessed. I wrote this in a night so it might be a mess.