Kitten behaviors

Miscellanea

Rated M.

II

Kitten behaviors

 

Those last days, there was something that was driving Seungyoon crazy. Or someone, to be more specific.

Nam Taehyun. The maknae of their group, Taehyunie, who was more of a kitten than a human – or that’s what Seungyoon had realized after years of knowing each other – and, even if he genuinely liked the people around him (without admitting it at loud), he could change his mood in a matter of seconds. From cold to hot, his range of reactions was wide and unpredictable.

Even if Seungyoon cared for him a lot, to the point of always cheering him up and trying to guide him as a good leader would do, there were times when Taehyun was... random. Like those times when Taehyun didn’t talk to him for days, ignoring him as he was bothered by something Seungyoon did, but not really saying anything aloud; or those other times, which happened so frequently nowadays, when Taehyun actually followed his guidance and tried to be closer to him, always sitting by his side and looking at him, seeking his approval. Which was a bit odd, but cute – Seungyoon thought.

He didn’t really had problems with his behavior, not until now, because he really understood him. He could easily read his face and see what he was thinking, and he could give him space when he was daydream about something, living in his own world, or when he just didn’t care enough to show his affection.  However, Seungyoon knew how truly he was, a maknae that was warm-hearted in his own way.

But then – then, the problem arose.

 

It was few days ago. Seungyoon was sleeping on the couch, in the perfect darkness of the living room, when the door of the dorm opened and Taehyun and Mino stepped in. They tried to not be loud, but as they were pretty drunk, they didn’t really manage to keep it quiet. Mino was complaining about how this girl he once knew had dumped him and how she was pretty and sweet, but something had gone wrong between them; hiccupping, his words were mixed up together in a incomprehensible whine. Taehyun was shushing him, giggling lightly while he tried to not trip due to the darkness.

“I’m just gonna to my room and call her”, Mino whispered, rushing to do what he said. Taehyun didn’t stop him, too wasted to really care; yawning, he wandered, feeling lost even if he could usually walk from to the living room to his room with his eyes closed.

Seungyoon, who had been awaken by all the noise, asked him if he was lost. Taehyun looked at him, smiling – Seungyoon thought he was, but the darkness didn’t let him see his face – and said “Hyung” with a cutesy tone. “Hyung, let me hear your voice”.

“I’m here”.

Taehyun followed his voice and reached the couch. “Hyung, Seungyoon hyung, let me sleep with you”. Seungyoon didn’t have the time to reply that there wasn’t much space on the couch or that it was very uncomfortable, because Taehyun crawled on him, placing his head right on his chest. Seungyoon gulped, not knowing what to do. He tried to escape his tight hug, with the intention to go to the room and leave the couch to Taehyun, but his arms were clasped around his waist, without leaving Seungyoon much space to move. In the end, Seungyoon gave up. He just quieted down and slept.

 

The morning after Seungyoon didn’t really remember what had happened last night. He felt a weight on his body, though, and wondered what it was. Without opening his eyes, he could smell the faint reek of alcohol, and he could feel the warmth and thickness of a body in his arms. However he just dozed off, not enough awake to care about it.

After a while, he felt the body shifting position, sliding between his legs – and at that point, he painfully got aware of how his morning hardness was trapped in-between, right under what he assumed it was an extraneous leg. Seungyoon opened his eyes and recognized Taehyun, who was actually looking at him with a small grin on his face.

“What?”, Seungyoon muttered, too taken aback to say anything else.

“You’re awake”, Taehyun chuckled.

“And you’re over me”, Seungyoon replied.

Taehyun rolled his eyes, then. “I mean, you’re awake”, and from his allusive tone Seungyoon realized that Taehyun was perfectly aware of the tightness around the crotch of his pants, still right under Taehyun’s leg.

Seungyoon didn’t know how to reply, so he just blurted out that as they were both men Taehyun shouldn’t be that amazed.

“Shouldn’t I?”, he said, sounding as he was enjoying that situation a little too much.

Seungyoon breathed deeply and tried to disentangle himself, but Taehyun still had his arms around him. “Would you let me go, please, Taehyunie?”

Taehyun did as he bid. He kept smiling when Seungyoon got up and glanced at him, right before running to his room. As he hid behind the closed door, breathing unevenly, his heart beating furiously, Seungyoon thought that Taehyun’s grin was the most unpredictable reaction he ever had. He didn’t really know how to interpret this... this thing that had happened between them.

 

So, the last few days had been like a constant challenge. Seungyoon didn’t feel brave enough to face Taehyun and ended up hiding himself, afraid that the maknae could talk about what happened or, even worse, could act in a totally unpredictable way, as he only could do.

Seungyoon had managed to stay away from him quite well, but the few times they were in the same room, he could see Taehyun’s smirk right on his face, his eyes glowing with a fire he didn’t understand.

 

It was night once again. Seungyoon was composing a new piece, strumming his guitar as he sat on a chair in his room. He was just wearing the pants of his pajamas, as he had a shower few minutes ago. While he struggled to create a new melody, playing the chords of his guitar, he chewed his lower lips, trying to find a concentration he didn’t have at that moment.

Taehyun. Nam Taehyun. His mind was all messed up because of him. He got easily distracted, replaying in his head what had happened that morning. It was so embarrassing.

As he had called him, Taehyun knocked at the door, entering his room without expecting an answer. He was still wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, as he had been out until now; his cheeks were red and his face relaxed. He had drunk, Seungyoon was sure of that.

“What do you want?”, he asked bluntly.

Taehyun smiled and headed slowly to his bed, sitting down and shaking his head as Seungyoon didn’t have the right to ask.

Seungyoon set his guitar away, guessing that he probably couldn’t keep playing, as this would take long, and got back to the chair. Taehyun looked at him the whole time. “Really, what’s up?”

Taehyun didn’t reply. He just smiled and patted the spot at his left, inviting him to sit there on the bed.

“You just went to drink with Mino, didn’t you?”, Seungyoon nagged, “Ah, you two, I don’t know what you’re thinking about... I know it’s nice to drink together sometimes, but isn’t happening too frequently?”, Seungyoon narrowed his eyes, then, but Taehyun was still grinning, “It’s not like... there is something between the two of you?”

“Hyung”, Taehyun finally spoke, “Hyung, could you just come here?”, he patted the spot again. Seungyoon sighed and sat beside him, trying to not be too close to him. Taehyun looked into his eyes, then, quite seriously. “Hyung, can we just sleep together tonight?”

The way he said that – Seungyoon blushed, even if he assumed he didn’t imply anything strange. Still, his gaze was deep and stern, and Seungyoon’s heart fluttered. He stuttered: “Taehyun- I’m not very sure- I don’t think we should, the last time was shameful enough for a lifetime, I don’t want it to happen again”.

Taehyun pouted – Seungyoon was amazed by how he changed when he had something in mind, becoming like this when he wanted something – and hugged him tightly. “Hyung”, he whispered in his ear, “Don’t be so oblivious. I mean, really, I want to sleep with you”.

And then Seungyoon could feel his heart shaking and beating like crazy, as he realized that he was seriously proposing him that. “Tae-Taehyunie, I think you’re really drunk”, he stuttered, “You know, saying things like this – to me – to a man, Taehyunie”, he didn’t really know what to say.

Taehyun was still hugging him tightly, his face on his shoulder, his hands on his back, breathing lightly on his neck. Seungyoon shivered, feeling the hot breath against his skin. He wished Taehyun could go away as soon as possible, letting him alone – he wished he could stop thinking, because what he was in his mind right now was less innocent than expected.

And that wasn’t a surprise, Seungyoon had to admit to himself. It wasn’t like he never had those kind of thoughts about Taehyun. Although he truly enjoyed his company and liked and respected him as a member of Winner, he had always found him very attractive, his face beautiful, his body well shaped, his aura charming and charismatic and very -

Seungyoon gasped when he felt his lips on his neck, right on his two moles, kissing the soft and sensible skin of that area. “Taehy-”, he tried to say, but stopped when Taehyun pushed him on the bed and crawled on him. He trapped Seungyoon between his legs and, propping up on his hands, he looked into his eyes. He grinned.

Seungyoon felt his heart skipping a beat and his face burning. “Are you serious ,like serious-serious?”, he croaked, not sure he could survive all this. He couldn’t.

Taehyun nodded earnestly. He leaned down and kissed him on his neck once again, trailing up to the joint between the jaw and his ear. He nibbled his earlobe, very slowly and teasingly, as a kitten would eat his own food, in a very lazy but picky manner. Then, he whispered in his ear, making Seungyoon shiver for the tickling sensation. “If you want to”, he shifted, rubbing his groin against Seungyoon’s. “If you want to, I’m in”, he moved his face, kissing his cheekbone, then went down, leaving a wet trail on his hairless cheek.

Seungyoon breathed unevenly, his lips parted, feeling dizzy and unable to really think. Everything he could do was noticing how soft his kisses were – and then, when Taehyun lingered just right above his mouth, few inches apart, Seungyoon stopped focusing. “Wh-what?”

Taehyun smiled, Seungyoon swallowed.

“So, it’s ok for you?”

Seungyoon lifted up his head, then, and chastely kissed him. Taehyun chuckled on his lips as they parted from each other, mumbling that the leader could do so much better if he wanted to, and then went for his mouth.

It wasn’t just a peck, then, or a soft brushing of lips against lips – they both were longing for each other, now, and as they kissed Taehyun bit Seungyoon’s lower lip, making him open his mouth and welcome his tongue. Seungyoon placed a hand on the back of his neck, pushing him closer, while Taehyun’s hands roamed on his chest.

When they had to stop, breathless, Taehyun got down, kissing his neck again, and further, nibbling his collarbone as his fingers were caressing his hips. Seungyoon gasped, still out of breathe, when Taehyun bit his , it until he let out a moan. Seungyoon raised his eyes,  then, and looked at him as his mouth ghosted down his chest, marking him with kisses. He managed to whisper: “Taehyun, you’re such a tease”, as he felt his growing rubbing against his one.

Taehyun smiled, then, lifting up his head a little, “Stay still... I just want to you eat you up, hyung”, he said softly, like it was such a nice thing to do, and moved his groin to make him moan again. He returned to devour and his chest, then his abs, slowing down to the skin until he left visible hickeys on his milky skin.

He chuckled when Seungyoon whispered his name, followed up by a “ you”, and he wetted his quite evident V line, tracing its shape with his mouth, torturing the skin with his teeth until it reddened.

When he was satisfied with his work, Taehyun grabbed his waistband and pushed his pants down all at once, letting his free. He made Seungyoon straggle his legs with his hands, then he ed his own jeans to reach his hard , while he took Seungyoon’s in his other hand. He smiled, and that drove Seungyoon crazy – he was such a tease, that damn maknae and his slow games –, as he it lightly.

“Indeed you’re the winner, Seungyoon hyung”, he said, breathing lightly on the tip of his , without really letting his mouth touch it.

“ you”, Seungyoon groaned. It was really hard to not react and push Taehyun’s mouth right on his , but as much as he nagged with his words, Seungyoon kind of masochistically enjoyed all that teasing play. Even if his pulsating was hurting.

Taehyun started his inner thigh, while he rubbed his thumb on his shaft; his mouth went up until he reached his balls, lapping and them lightly as he fondled his fingers around the sensible skin.

“Taehyun-ah”, Seungyoon moaned impatiently, placing one hand on his head and tugging his hair, while he bit his lower lip to restraint his voice.

“Scream it”, Taehyun grinned again, slowing down the motion of his hand on his , but still his own . That was such an evil thing to do, Seungyoon thought. Sighing, Seungyoon closed his eyes, grumbling something indefinite. Then, he whispered: “Taehyunie, hurry up”.

“For what?”

“You know”.

“Still want to hear it”.

“Nam Taehyun, hurry up to my or I’ll make you regret it”, he said louder, pulling his hair with his hand, not too strongly. Taehyun seemed satisfied and kissed his tip, swallowing just the head in his mouth. Seungyoon let out a pleased gasp, then, and arched his back, as Taehyun kept the base of his and darted his tongue all along the shaft, up and down.

As Seungyoon let out a higher moan, breathing unevenly, his fingers clasped on his hair, the other hand now on the back of Taehyun’s neck, Taehyun took him in his mouth, lapping its thickness, and bobbed up and down his head, teasing very lightly his tip with his tongue – Seungyoon pushed him down further, then, as he breathless called his name many times. That worked quite well for Taehyun, who got even more aroused and moved his hand on his faster, feeling as he was ready to come, and Seungyoon harder, until he could just talk nonsense.

Seungyoon groaned when he came in his mouth and Taehyun ended up swallowing it as fast as he could, panting as he reached his and came in his pants.

With the last bit of strength, he dragged himself on the top of Seungyoon and laid there, his head on his chest, hearing his heart beating furiously right under his ear. “Well that was”, Seungyoon whispered, turning his head to kiss his forehead, “that was…”, and he fell asleep, followed up by Taehyun in few seconds.

 

The morning after Seungyoon exactly knew what had happened last night and he knew whose were that body, those limbs wrapped around his waist, and that strange but somehow arousing scent of alcohol and sweat. He opened his eyes, smiling as he saw Taehyun looking at him.

“So”, Seungyoon started, not sure of what he wanted to say. There was something that was tickling his fancy, though. “So... I still have to understand why did you- you know”.

“Then why didn’t you refuse, hyung?”, he retorted, grinning widely. He stretched his body and moved his head, giving him a quick peck on his cheek.

“Well, I might had”, he looked away, cursing internally, “thought about it sometimes”.

“Oh”, and Taehyun sounded genuinely surprised.

“So, it was just , right”, Seungyoon stuttered, closing his eyes as he didn’t want to see him now – not now, not his face, not when he would reply that yes, it was just , just for one night-

“Well, how would you call it then?”, Seungyoon felt him smile on the skin of his shoulder, “but, hyung, it’s not like I dislike you. In fact, you could say that I-“, he stopped.

Seungyoon opened his eyes. Taehyun was looking away, his fingers roaming on his marked chest, idly connecting hickey to hickey, forming a map on him. “What I think it’s that now it’s your turn to please me”, he whispered.

That I- what?”, the eagerness in his voice was real. Seungyoon wanted to know, and there was no way to stop him now.

Taehyun simply ignored him and Seungyoon acted without thinking, grabbing his buttocks with his hands and pushing him on his body, closer; he slipped one hand under his jeans and pants, scratching his slightly. Taehyun raised his head and looked at him, then. Seungyoon looked into his eyes, not hesitating, fixing him with all the effort he could put; and Taehyun shivered, lowering his eyes after few moments. He blushed, the first time after all they had done. He chewed his lower lip, not sure if he wanted to talk or not, and Seungyoon clasped his buttocks harder, slipping one finger in-between. Taehyun gasped against his neck.
“Ok, then…”, he whispered, “I might like you a lot, hyung”.

“Like a lot a lot. So that’s why I tried to stay by your side and talked with you a lot and complimented you and... but I didn’t know how to say it, you know, we usually understand each other without words, but you were so oblivious – or coward, then, because you told me that you have thought about it – I didn’t know what to do to make you see and then the alcohol helped me getting closer to you and that morning I thought I could, could- Kang Seungyoon, stop touching me there!”

Seungyoon grinned, then, completely satisfied with the answer he got. “You said it was my turn, now”.

Taehyun blushed again, understanding.

 

At the end of the day Seungyoon had learnt that, even if kittens had their own way, to please them was a very satisfying activity.