Comes and goes

Miscellanea

XVII

Comes and goes

 

 

His hands are hard, the way Taehyun likes. Callous skinny fingers that hook around his skin, pinching and and pressing in, knuckles turning white as he outlines his muscles. Hands that know how to touch him and how to make him squirm, hands he would die for to feel them over him once more, nails scratching his back as they travel up and down his body like it’s a whole world to discover, and there is nowhere else to live in in the whole universe.

Taehyun his finger inside his mouth, his tongue twirling around it, his lips circling it in a tight hold, and Taehyun feels it clearly – the wanton need to have it inside him, closer, so much closer than this.

He has gorgeous lips, too. Taehyun sometimes wishes he could kiss them, but there are rules he can’t break. The money on the bedside table always remind him that, unforgivingly. Lips so soft and plump and moist that Taehyun can’t help but moan when they wrap around his neck, collarbone, . He likes to nibble his skin – or maybe it’s been Taehyun telling him to do so, one of their first times together, he doesn’t remember – and that drives him crazy, more than anything else.

Those red lips and marking it, his teeth gritting around the span of skin under, and his hands curled around his pecs as he leaves signs where everyone can see them. Taehyun like it that way, to see people glancing at him in widened shock, before covering the surprise with an hypocrite smile – he likes the constellations he makes on him, because he’s pretty sure the world has always needed a sky above and stars to count, and if his body is made of mountains and plains, he thinks it’s perfect to have him creating his own sky on his neck.

And Taehyun can’t even say the pleasure he feels when he pushes him down on the mattress and wraps a small cloth around his neck – pulling till it’s not entirely safe, but Taehyun likes it that way. The fabric tightens and he hums and quivers, and when his strong fingers fold it in a ribbon and yank it, he can’t help the scream he lets out.

Taehyun loves to feel him holding him in place, his hand around the cloth as he dips down and follows his spine with those lips, biting and , pleasurably hurting him. Tracing maps on his white skin, once again, and stopping only when he meets the curves of his . Then it’s when Taehyun loses it and just forgets how to focus, and forgets how to remember – there is nothing but him and his raspy tongue and his fingers digging and squeezing and he’s not Taehyun anymore, he’s nothing but what he defines.

He’s the smooth curve of his cheek or the coarse span of his balls and the thick pulsing vein of his – he’s the walls clinging on his fingers, he’s the constricted skin of his neck as he yanks the cloth once more. He’s the moan that he elicits when he enters him.  

He’s the mess of curses and sweet nothings he tries to say when he moves – hard, fast, deep, he breaks any wall of left shyness still residing in him and brings him to the edge. Taehyun hears the heart thumping in his ears and feels the lack of oxygen, his lungs burning in pain, and loves it.

Taehyun just lets him do whatever he wants and that’s what triggers his : being earth under his touch and land to plough, being something he’ll mould however he likes. He feels the last harsh jerk and his length sheathed inside him, drilling and empting inside him, and it’s done.

Taehyun sees white and curls his toes in pleasure and wishes he knew his name – his real one – so he could call it, but he just moans the endearment he has given to him.

He falls down that edge, he falls hard.

 

Taehyun collects the clothes he has scattered around and dresses himself: the suit fits his body like a second skin. He scoots closer and ties the necktie like he does every time. His skinny fingers move fast and neatly, and Taehyun indulges in that moment to look at his face. Black curls cover his beautiful eyes and for an instant he looks like an angel – and for an instant, this looks real.

But then he looks up and Taehyun knows this is just the game they have been playing forever.

Taehyun leaves the room without looking back. 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am not here and I am not neglecting my other Kangnam long fics! I am not!