CHAPTER 2

Opposite Attracts

Today both Kim family and Lee family are celebrating happily for getting a nice son-in-law. But both Myungsoo & Sungyeol knew that the smile they were putting is a fake one, that’s just a compromise. They fixed the wedding day as 15th of next month.

Preparations for the wedding began from the next day itself since they just had less than a month left.

Sungyeol’s best friends Woohyun and Dongwoo were so excited for the wedding.

Hoya, Myungsoo’s only friend, was mocking him for losing all his freedom now.

Finally the day of wedding came. Many people had gathered in the banquet hall. Everyone were merrily talking about how sweet the couple looked.

It was a joyful event for all except the bride and groom. Sungyeol did it for his parents and Myungsoo did it for himself. After the family meeting, they had just met occasionally like for selecting ring, their wedding suit, except that no contact.

Finally, in front of the priest, their parents, their friends and others, they vowed to be each other’s husband and be with each other in joy and sorrow.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

During the whole ceremony, they just spoke few sentences necessary. At night when they were in their room, Myungsoo said, “Look, I have only married you due to some conditions. So, don’t expect any couple treatment from me. And, DON’T INTERFERE IN ANY OF MY BUSINESS.”

Sungyeol knew that Myungsoo was a cold person but he didn’t expect this response from him in their first night. “I too don’t have any interest in you. But can we at least be in good term. I don’t like people ignoring me.”

“Deal with it”, Myungsoo simply said that much & went out of the room.

 

 

Sungyeol’s POV:

Urrrghhh…………What a rude jerk. How the hell am I supposed to deal with this daily now. I’m totally ruined.

But he looked cute when he was greeting the guests. His smile is just so perfect. The dimple that sometimes appears is so cute. His twinkling eyes,……

NO…NO….NO…

What am I thinking!! I should not be thinking about that heartless guy.

 

 

Next morning

 

Myungsoo arrived at the kitchen table alone. Seeing this Mrs. Kim immediately asked, “Where is Sungyeol?”

“ Maybe he is still asleep”, Myungsoo simply stated.

Hearing his answer Mrs. Kim got very furious, “Myungsoo, don’t think that after marriage you can get off the hook. (sighs) We want you to be responsible for your life at least once son. Now, go get Yeollie down here.”

Seeing the hesitation in Myungsoo, Mr. Kim said, “We can still seize your cards until you behave properly with Yeol. He is your wife now and it’s your responsibility to make him feel warm & welcomed in the new family.”

“What the hell….”

“I’m serious this time Soo. We have always let you do according to your will, but not this time. Now, go call Yeol”, Mr. Kim said firmly.

Angrily, Myungsoo went upstairs and just yelled, “HYA, WAKE UP. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BED LAZY BONE!!  COME DOWN NOW.”

Sungyeol was really startled by Myungsoo but didn’t want to start an argument from the morning. He simply followed Myungsoo to the kitchen.

“Good morning Yeol ah”, Mr. & Mrs. Kim merrily welcomed.

“Good morning umma, appa. Where is Sunggyu hyung?”, Sungyeol asked sweetly.

“Ah, Sunggyu is little busy in his new project, Yeol ah, so he went to office in the morning only. Did you have a nice sleep son?”, Mrs. Kim asked.

While they were having the conversation, Myungsoo kept on glaring at them. His parents had never talked in such manner with him.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Just one week had passed since Yeol came to Kim household and he was already so bored. He had nothing to do.Umma, appa and Gyu hyung are always nice to him but they were busy in their own work. And, Myungsoo, he rarely got to see him. Mostly, Myungsoo would be gone when he wakes up & he comes home late at night drunk. He missed his mom, dad, little dongseang, and his friends very much.

 

So, during dinner Sungyeol said, “Umma, appa, can I make a request”.

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 


 

A/N: How are you all?! Wish you have a nice time ahead~~~