CHAPTER 13

Opposite Attracts

Totally confused, Woohyun asked, “Wh…what?? What are you talking about? Guy?…break-up…?”

Now Sunggyu was confused seeing his behavior. Carefully he asked, “Weren’t you crying before because you just had your heart break?”

“No, I was crying because of you. Since you said that you love someone else. And who the hell told you such nonsense. ”

“Sungyeol called me saying that you are a crying mess now due to the break-up.”

“And, Myungsoo called me saying he needed to talk to me about your…OMG!!! I completely forgot about what I came here for. How is your health? Are you feeling pain any where?” Woohyun turned Sunggyu’s hand and whole body around to check any injuries.

‘Stop it, Woohyun. I am getting dizzy now. I am all right. By the way, what did my brother wanted to talk to you about?” Sunggyu asked chuckling a little.

“He said that you were having side-effects due to your previous accident.”

“That’s illogical. I am fully recovered.”

‘So, this was all….A TRAP!!!!” Woogyu said in unison “SUNGYEOLLL….MYUNGSOOO…. YOU GUYS ARE DEAD NOW!!!!”

But more than anger, Woohyun was dying of curiosity. “Hyung, you have not responded to my feeling yet”, he said pouting.

Sunggyu didn’t say anything but pressed his lips against his to wash away the pout from his cute face.

“I love you too Woohyun”. He again pressed his lips against the soft ones of Woohyun to assure that he really meant what he said. But this time, it was not a small peck like the first time but a long and passionate kiss.

 


 
   

Sungjong was not the person who would be at rest unless he completes the job he has initiated.  Since he had taken interest in Dongwoo hyung’s love life, he wanted to have happy ending of the story.

Block B Animation Studio was organizing a party for their huge success. Many big parties were invited for the night along with some of their friends. Sungyeol had accompanied Myungsoo and Dongwoo had invited Sungjong to be with him because he didn’t want to be passed out due to excessive boredom during the business party.

This was the best time ever for Sungjong to carry on his marvelous plan. As soon as Sungjong entered the venue, he was desperately searching for Dongwoo. When the said man was spotted, he knew that his hyung was bored to death.

“Hyung!!”, Sungjong hugged his Dino hyung.

“Oh My Gosh, Jongie!! You are finally here. What took you so long?”

“I just had some stuffs to take care of”, Sungjong chirped happily. “By the way, how do I look today, hyung?”

“You look…..very…..manly….Are you feeling well?... You used to be a sweet & cute dongseang. Why are dresses up today? And, why you…”, Dongwoo was checking Sungjong up and down.

“Calm down hyung. Just tell me where is Hoya hyung.”

“Why? You are not interested in meeting Yeol hyung or Myungsoo hyung?”

“I came with them hyung. Just tell me where is Hoya Hyung?”, Sungjong sighed.

“He was with me the whole time. He has just gone to washroom, maybe.” Dongwoo just shrugged.

“That’s good then. Hyung, what do you think about Hoya hyung?”, Sungjong asked with full of curiosity.

“Hoya….he is a man of high attitude, decent, responsible, & well… strict.”

Sungjong facepalmed himself, “Not in general, hyung. How do you think him romantically?”

“Romantically… I have never seen him like that.  He is just a GOOD supervisor to me.”

“GOOD?!! I guessed you used to dislike him for being strict.”

“That was the case before, Jongie. Though he looks tough in the outside, he has really soft heart. He wants his job done perfectly, that’s his charm. If you get close to him, you will understand he cares about the people around him. He is just determined to prove himself, which people confuses him for being arrogant”, Dongwoo explained with a glint of happiness in his eyes.

Sungjong didn’t fail to notice that. Now he was 100% sure about his assumptions.

From the corner of his eyes he saw Hoya approaching them with two tequilas in his hand. 

“Aigoo, hyung…your hair is so messed up”, Sungjong pushed the strand of Dongwoo’s hair to the back of his ear.

When Hoya reached them, his eyes were burning of anger, to which Sungjong  just ignored.

Slightly bowing he greeted, “Annyeong Hoya hyung!!! Oh…you just brought the drink for the two of you.”

“He didn’t know you were coming Sungjong ah. I can get one for you”, Dongwoo offered politely and stood up. But, Sungjong caught his wrist and said, “No worry hyung!!! We can just share.” Sungjong took a sip of the drink and gave it to Dongwoo  to finish it up. “Cha—“

Without any hesitation Dongwoo gulped the drink.

Hoya really wanted to puke right now.

To his greatest dismay, Sungjong was whispering something into Dongwoo’s ear being so close and he was giggling like a teenage girl…awkk…

Hoya quietly dragged himself away from the two of them. But it didn’t go unnoticed by Dongwoo, so he ran to him.

When he reached him, Hoya was in the backyard, head hung low. Dongwoo approached him swiftly.

“What’s the matter? Do you not like the party?”, Dongwoo asked concerned since he had never seen Hoya this sad.

Surprised by the sudden presence, Hoya looked away.

“Why do you care? You can go enjoy your time with Sungjong”, Hoya spoke Sungjong’s name with a bit of venom.

Dongwoo didn’t understand why he was so angry so, he carefully said, “Yeah, Sungjong is a good company and I like him a lot. But I don’t want you to be alone.”

The words “I like him a lot” were ringing in his head so bad that he lost all his control. He vented his anger then, “LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!”

“NOPE. I AM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT KNOWING THE REASON”, Dongwoo stated stubbornly.

“YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE REASON. THEN LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY. I AM GOING TO TELL THIS ONLY ONCE. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. AND I CAN’T STAND YOU BEING LOVEY-DOVEY WITH ANY OTHER GUY. NOW SINCE YOU KNOW THE REASON, WILL YOU PLEASE LET ME BE ALONE…..”

“You what??? You lo…love me. How is that possible? I mean I thought you hated me for being clumsy and light-hearted….

Hoya interrupted in the middle, “Those features attracted me to you. You are total opposite of me. I am the dark night whereas you are the brightest sunlight. My face radiates a cold aura whereas you are the ball of happiness. I thought if you would come in my life, my life would be complete. I was ready to change ,myself just for you. But, since you already have someone….

“Who said that I have someone??”, Dongwoo asked startled.

With a sigh, Hoya spoke, “I can see them through my eyes Dongwoo. You are so cheerful when you are with Sungjong.”

Dongwoo was now laughing hysterically. Seeing the confused look of Hoya, Dongwoo clutched  onto his stomach. “He is my sweet dongseang Howonnie. Yup, I adore him very much BUT AS A HYUNG. So, all this time, you were being jealous~~~”, Dongwoo said in a sing-song way.

Hoya was feeling so gleeful  to get the nickname but suppressing his delight, he questioned, “It’s what you feel. I think Sungjong thinks you of something else.”

“Oh…about that…now I got what that little devil was up to. Last time when he told me that you loved me, I thought that it was some random joke. But analyzing the situation, he was trying to set us up together Howonnie.  Isn’t he just so sweet”, Dongwoo beamed in delight.

“Well if that’s the case, I should probably thank him then~~”, Hoya said little unsure, scratching his non itching head.

“We should definetly…hehe…”.

 


 

 

A/N: Finally we have Woogyu and Yadong, yay!!!! And, congrats Sunggyu for his 2nd win~~