CHAPTER 8

Opposite Attracts

After three weeks of taking care of Sunggyu, he is now completely healed. But, even after that, they kept in touch with each other, they became inseparable. Woohyun frequently came to Sunggyu’s office & they had lunch together.

Sungyeol was curious about their relation, so he called Woohyun at his favorite café.

“Hey buddy, here”, Sungyeol waved to Woohyun.

“It’s been long I have come here”, Woohyun said looking around.

Sungyeol teasingly said, “Yea..yeah. You are so busy dating Sunggyu hyung nowadays that you have got no time for your friends.”

“I…ITS NOT LIKE THAT”, Woohyun said with his ears red like he was being caught stealing something.

Sungyeol laughed hysterically looking at his best friend’s reaction which earned him a hard punch at his shoulder.

“Ouch, that hurts. You had to look your face (controlling his laugh). You don’t have to lie to me. We have not been best friends for nothing. Sunggyu hyung is a nice person.”

“Yah…we are not dating. We are just GOOD FRIENDS”, Woohyun said emphasizing his last words.

“So you won’t admit easily,hmm…”, Sungyeol said with a devilish smrik.

“There is nothing to admit….Have you been in touch with Dongwoo?”, Woohyun asked trying to change the subject.

“Nope. I have been so busy nowadays. But it’s a relief that now Sunggyu hyung is back!! Its been ages I talked to our Dino”, Sungyeol said feeling slightly guilty.

“He is in job hunt recently. His parents cut off his allowances for overly buying unnecessary GREEN stuffs. So, he wanted some part time job to meet his expenses.”

“Poor Dino!! He & his love for GREEN”. Sungyeol wanted to help Dongwoo but didn’t know how.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later at night, many thoughts were invading Sungyeol so, he was little spacing out. He didn’t even notice Myungsoo entering the room. Knowing something was bothering Yeol, Myungsoo asked, “Is there anything wrong?”

No answer. He slightly nudged Sungyeol, at which Sungyeol flinched a bit.

“Cute”, Myungsoo thought to himself. “I was asking if something is bothering you.”

Before Myungsoo came, Sungyeol was thinking about whether the change in Myungsoo’s behavior is love towards him or is it just gratitude he felt for helping him achieve his dream. Myungsoo definitely behaved much better than his starting phase, but he is not sure if he has developed some feelings.

So, when he received the sudden question, he replied, “I was thinking about my best friend, Dongwoo. He is in need of job & we don’t have any vacancies at our company now.”

“Then, he can join our studio”, Myungsoo simply said. “Hoya is in need of some assistance. He has been looking after our administration alone.”

Sungyeol suddenly jumped to Myungsoo & hugged him dearly which caught Myungsoo off guard. He kept on repeating Thank you… Thank you… Thank you… like a mantra. Myungsoo missed the warmth when Sungyeol left him to call his friend.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When Sungyeol called him to tell that he can work at BLOCK B animation studio, he was so happy & excited to join the company. But now, he is standing in front of the studio all nervous, palms sweating.

He slowly entered the office & was guided by Myungsoo to Hoya’s office since he is the one Dongwoo is going to work with.

“Hi, this is Hoya. Please have a seat”, Hoya said shaking hands with Dongwoo. “Can you please introduce yourself so that, I can know about you.”

Its true that Dongwoo was searching for a job, but he had never thought that he would be working in a company as a full time worker. Due to his personality, he could not remain still at one place for a long time, so he was looking for a part-time job in a café.

“Hello,IamJangDongwoo. IliveinMyungdeong. Iwasinneedofjobtobuywatevergreenilike. ThankstoSungyeolhereIam”, he spoke in one breathe.

Hoya could not understand even a single word he spoke. He was really disappointed in him because seriously, he was in need of some intellectual person whom he can depend upon. He just sighed. Seeing that, Dongwoo felt himself so stupid.

“I am so sorry. I am feeling quiet nervous since its my first formal interview. I will try again…”.

“No. its oaky. Let’s go get some drink”, Hoya interrupted. He was really pissed off at the situation because neither he could say no to Myungsoo nor can he work with such a clumsy person.