CHAPTER 12

Opposite Attracts

Myungsoo woke up panting so hard. When he saw that the bed beside him was really empty, he thought the nightmare could be real. So, without any second thought, he ran out of the room. He searched Yeol everywhere but didn’t see. He was sweating and breathing unevenly. Many thoughts crossed his mind. What if Sungyeol really left him!!!

When he saw a tall slim figure in the kitchen, he dashed forward and hugged him tightly.

The sudden skinship made Sungyeol’s heart race at a super fast speed. He would love to be in that position whole day, but he knew something was definitely wrong. So, he turned around and saw panting & sweating Myungsoo.

 

Sungyeol’s POV:

“Myungsoo, what’s the matter? Did you have a bad dream?”, I asked wiping the sweat in Myungsoo’s forehead with my sleeves.

Myungsoo didn’t speak a word, just kept hugging me. I didn’t know what was happening so, I just kept on drawing circles in Myungsoo’s back which surprisingly comforted him a lot.

I offered him breakfast which he accepted gladly. He even complimented my cooking. After that, I brought him to the living room to discuss about our plan for WooGyu.

 


 

Myungsoo didn’t want to trick his own hyung but seeing the sparkle in Yeol’s eyes, he didn’t dare ruin that smile from his face.

He was made to call Sunggyu hyung and tell him that there is an emergency situation. Immediately after letting him call, Sungyeol regretted taking his help since he was stuttering a lot. So, Yeol snatched the phone from him and started his plan.

 

Sungyeol:  Hyung, Woo..woohyun is seriously being very difficult to handle. He is going to do something irrational since his boyfriend asked for a BREAK-UP!!!!!!

Sunggyu:  WHAT!!! HOW COULD THAT JERK BREAK SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HEART!!! WOOHYUN IS THE MOST PRECIOUS PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

Both Sungyeol and Myungsoo had to roll their eyes to his obvious affection for Woohyun.

Sungyeol: That’s only for you hyung. He is a crying mess now and we are having very hard time to handle him.

Sunggyu: I will be there in a second. Just give the address…

Sungyeol and Myungsoo hi-fived each other.

 


 

 
   

Now this time, Myungsoo found little confidence so, he called Woohyun.

Myungsoo: Hello. Is this Woohyun? Please I need your help. I know we have been bothering you a lot, but can you come to the park nearby my office. I need to know about the injury Sunggyu hyung had during the accident. I think there are some side-effects seen now.

Woohyun: OMG!!! WHAT HAPPENED?? IS HE IN SOME PAIN NOW??

Myungsoo: The matter is little serious. So, can you please come here ASAP.

Woohyun: I will be there in a sec…

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were going crazy seeing their behavior. They deny confessing to each other but they are so obvious. Curious to see their reaction, they went to the park immediately.

 


 

 
   

Woohyun reached the place first. He was searching for Myungsoo who was well hidden in the bush behind along with Sungyeol. He tried to contact Myungsoo but the mobile was busy. He was exasperated to know what happened to Sunggyu. Due to the little marathon he went through to get there soon, he was sweating and panting. So when he saw Sunggyu running to him with panic written all over his face, he too raced to reach to Sunggyu.

“Are you alright”. Both asked in unison.

Seeing the hyper-ventilated Woohyun, Sunggyu tried to comfort him, “Don’t worry. Things will get better as time passes”.

“Yeah…time will heal the wound. You just need to take some break”, Woohyun said with worry laced in his voice. He thought that due to over-work, his sickness is re-surfacing.

Little did they know that two cupids were having their eagle eye on them from close-by. They were enjoying the conversation where Sunggyu was talking about the emotional pain whereas Woohyun was talking about the physical pain. The scene was pretty hilarious but they had to control their emotions since they didn’t want to be caught.

“That jerk does not know what he has missed by letting you go. You deserve much better person than him”.

“S..sorry. I didn’t get you”.

“Oh, don’t worry Woohyun. You don’t have to act cool in front of me. I know its very painful when you know that someone you love so deeply is leaving you”, Sunggyu said remembering the moment when he knew Woohyun had someone else already.

Woohyun didn’t understand what he was talking about but the last part of his sentence really caught his attention. Moreover, he said it with so much feels, he could not help asking, “Do you love someone hyung?”

The question caught Sunggyu off-guard so, he replied, “Y…Yeah. But sadly he does not know my feelings.”

Woohyun felt the jealousy slowly rising in him, but he could not show his emotions. So he carefully suggested, “Y…you should tell that person hyung. He is really lucky to receive your love. Y…you should confess your feelings before its too late.”

By the end of the sentence Woohyun was in the verge of crying already. He could not bear the idea that Sunggyu loves someone else. Sunggyu felt guilty to make him feel sadder than he already is. He had come there to comfort him. But he didn’t know what he did or said wrong. So, he hugged him.

Thinking that maybe Woohyun remembered his EX-BOYFRIEND, he tried to divert the conversation to himself. “I am not sure if he feels the same as me. I am afraid of getting rejected.”

“No one will be a…able to deny you hyung. Y..you have such a charm to attract any…one.”

“But what if he already has someone?” Sunggyu was afraid to hear the answer.

What came out of Woohyun’s mouth next surprised him a lot. “No problem hyung, try it. Maybe he will change his mind. Because you are too precious to lose.” Woohyun needed all his willpower to say this much. He didn’t want to be selfish and forbid Sunggyu from his happiness.

Now it was Woohyun’s turn to be caught off-guard by Sunggyu’s question, “What would be your answer if it was you?”

Woohyun was so dazed by the question that not a single word came out of his mouth.

This made Sunggyu feel himself very stupid. How could he ask such question to a just-now-heart-broken person. So he immediately answered, “Woo..hyun. You don’t have to answer it, really. I was just being stupid.”

“But I want to. I want you to know that if you would ever ask me out, I would be the luckiest person in the entire universe. That day would be the BEST DAY of my life. I would be SO SO HAPPY.”

Sunggyu didn’t know how to react to this outburst. Was Woohyun admiring him as a good friend or does he really have a chance with him.

Confused to death, he spoke the most idiotic word, “W..why?”

But the reply he got almost made him get a heart-attack.

“Because I LOVE YOU hyung”, Woohyun could not hold on any more now, whatever be the result.

Sunggyu was still skeptical by this. He was happy to know that his feelings were reciprocated but he wanted to assure himself.

“What about the guy with whom you just had a break-up?”

 


 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. But, I am very glad to be able to write it, post it, simply I am glad I am alive. I can’t express how grateful I am feeling because when the earthquake hit Nepal so so hard, I felt like okay, I am gone now. Thanks Lord because he really protected me, my family, and everyone around us. Life is so uncertain, so enjoy every moment, share your love with all because the first thing that came in my mind when it first shook was my family. I felt that I have not returned as much love to them as they have given me. All the things that we fight for to have in our possessions have no value in the end. We only seek to be beside our loved ones in whatever condition.

Sorry, for the long A/N. Thanks to all the silent readers, subscribers, upvoters and all of you :)