CHAPTER 5

Opposite Attracts

At the breakfast table, everybody were eating silently until Sungyeol decided to speak, “Umma, appa, I have a group of friends who are wanting some assistance in their animation studio. So, I recommended them Myungsoo & they are willing to welcome him. So, I just wanted your permission.”

 

Mr. Kim immediately disagreed, “No, Myungsoo is not going to make CARTOONS. He is never serious in his life & making cartoons will make him more immature.”

 

Seeing Myungsoo’s face drop down, Sungyeol spoke, “So, I think it will be a chance for him to prove himself. I will take his full responsibility. Just give us some time, I assure you that he will change.”

 

Myungsoo’s parents trusted Sungyeol very much. Though he was new member of their family, it didn’t feel like that. He was very dependable & he was doing great in the business as well.

 

“Please, umma, appa, jebal. If you let him join the studio. I’ll do anything you say, please”, Sungyeol pleaded.

 

How could they deny when Sungyeol was requesting with such sincerity. So, Mrs. Kim told, “Okay, honey. All we want to see is Myungsoo leading a proper life. Myungsoo, you are so lucky to have such a supportive wife.”

 

Hearing their consent, Sungyeol smiled happily whereas Myungsoo & Sunggyu were surprised beyond limit. But, nonetheless Myungsoo was happy to be able to pursue his dreams.

 

 


 

It was first day at office but, Myungsoo was more excited than nervous.  BLOCK B animation studio’s manager Zico welcomed him & introduced him to the other employees. They seemed nice. Kyung & Taeil guided him well. At lunch time, B-Bomb & Ukwon came to ask him if he would like to join them for lunch. He found the group pretty cool. He laughed at some random jokes told by Jaehyo & PO. He felt different from his usual days of hanging out in clubs, being surrounded by girls.

 

Animation field was much vast than his imagination. He always thought that office is a boring place to be but here he is enjoying.  He knew that all these new feelings of excitement is credited to only one person & he is Lee Sungyeol. Its due to him that Myungsoo got to do what he had always dreamed of.

 

 


 

As soon as Myungsoo returned home, Sungyeol asked him excitedly, “How was your first day, Myungsoo.”

Since Myungsoo was never good with words, he simply replied, “It was good….Umm, thank you for everything.” With this he flashed his dimple smile which made Sungyeol’s heartbeat skip a bit. “No, i-its alright. Wish you do well”. Sungyeol replied turning back, hiding his blush.

Myungsoo found the sight very amusing. Sungyeol looked so cute when he is shy.

 

 


 

Zico was delighted to be accompanied by talented & innovative Myungsoo. He was so dedicated in his work. The new concepts proposed by him were interesting & he was sure it would hit the market.

 


It was weekend so, Sungyeol did not want to wake up. But, Myungsoo had some other plans. He slightly nudged Yeol & said in a sweet voice, “Yeollie, wake up.” Sungyeol immediately woke up since he is not used to this type of morning call.

 

“Get ready fast. We have to go somewhere”, saying this Myungsoo left leaving Sungyeol in daze. His heart was fluttering with Myungsoo’s words & action. When he got out, Myungsoo was already waiting for him.

 

They went to the café & had coffee. Myungsoo noticed that Sungyeol loved his Americano very much. Their next destination was mall where they did lots of shopping. Then, they went to the park. Many children were playing joyfully, people were wandering, some were taking their pets on walk. While enjoying the view, Sungyeol saw a couple holding hands & talking to each other so brightly like there is no more tomorrow. Noticing Sungyeol’s stare at them, Myungsoo told, “Let’s go home now. It’s getting late.”

“O-okay”, Sungyeol could just speak that much.

 

 

Sungyeol was all smiley on their way back. Myungsoo felt glad that he was the reason for Yeol’s  happiness.

As soon as they reached home, Sungyeol called all members & handed a bag to each of them.

Mrs. Kim was very pleased & said, “What’s the occasion, Yeol ah? You got gift for us.”

“Its nothing like that umma. Myungsoo & I had gone shopping today so, I bought something for everyone. Moreover, I have always wanted to thank you all for your love”, Sungyeol replied with a sweet smile.

 

Myungsoo was surprised to see all those items because when Yeol was doing his shopping, Myungsoo had gone to the next shop to get the latest album of INFINITE.

He had never ever bought anything for his parents, but Yeol was different. He takes care of each member. As he was dwelling in his thoughts, Sungyeol slowly came into the room.

“Since winter is approaching, I bought you a scarf. Hope you like it”, Sungyeol said handing him the bag.

Putting on the scarf, Myungsoo said, “Thank you, Yeollie. Its so warm just like you.”

Sungyeol hide his face to cover his blush.

 


 

A/N: Woah~~Infinite F promotion is going to kill me. They look so adorable ^_^ Waiting for their season greetings & new album Dilemma!! Wishing best for GROW ^_^