CHAPTER 6

Opposite Attracts

Sungyeol is in extra happy mood at work. Sunggyu noticed it & asked, “I guess you had fun yesterday.” “Ne, hyung. It was the first time Myungsoo had taken me out.”

“Hm-hm. You have fallen for my little brother so hard”, Sunggyu teased.

“A..ani, hyung!!”, Sungyeol exclaimed.

“No need to be shy with me Yeollie. I know that you love him. And, I m sure he loves you equally”, Sunggyu said with confidence.

“I’m not sure, hyung. He is not as cold as before but that does not mean he likes me.”

Seeing the sad aura around Sungyeol, Sunggyu said reassuringly, “I am sure Myungsoo likes you Yeolli. He has never shown this kind of affection to anyone. The way he looks at you is sure love. That phabo doesn’t know to express his feelings well. Your love is changing him, Yeollie. He will definitely show his feeling very soon.”

Sungyeol wanted to believe what he heard. He was lost in his thoughts when Sunggyu interrupted, “Do you know Soo had immense love toward animes from his childhood?”

“Everybody loves cartoons in their early hood hyung. I loved it too”, Sungyeol replied.

“No, but Myungsoo loved it very much. He was so obsessed with it that he used to watch animes 24/7, like literally. He was like glued to the TV. He neither slept, nor ate anything. He didn’t come out of the room. Umma & appa had to drag him to school. He had to be hospitalized once for losing his sleep & appetite. Doctors warned that if this continues, he will have a very big health issue. So, our parents had to be very stern to him to get rid of his obsession.”

Sungyeol listened to the whole thing intently & realized,“Oh…so that’s the reason they were against his idea of creating animes”.

“But, it’s a wonder how they agreed to your request. I hope Myungsoo does not mess up this time around.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Since Myungsoo had joined, there were many companies who had wanted to work with BLOCK B. This means more work!!

Zico called a meeting & told, “Hey, guys. You all know that we have been very busy in these past few weeks. Thanks to Myungsoo many clients are interested in our projects. But, we are all good in technical term only. So, I was thinking of recruiting someone who is good in talking,… you know,… making the business deals professionally.”

They understood what Zico meant. They were a group of friends who had same passion so, they entered this field. But, none of them had much knowledge about the management & administrative sector. So, P.O. said, “Then, why don’t we publish vacancy in the paper.”

“I know we can do that. But, I just wanted to know if we have anyone in acquaintance who can help us. Publishing vacancy, interviewing them & then selecting would be a long process.”

Everyone turned to Myungsoo when he said, “Hyung, I have a friend who can help us. He have been helping his father in his business for quite a while now. He is a bold person with good dealing abilities.”

“Woah!! That would be great. Call him to the office as soon as possible”, Zico said.

“Ne, Hyung, he will be here tomorrow!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hoya had always wanted to do something on his own, without depending upon his father & family. So, when he got the opportunity, he immediately accepted it. He liked the friendly environment in BLOCK B animation studio & Zico was happy to get someone as capable as Hoya to look after their business now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo was busy with his work when he received a call from Sungyeol, “MYUNGSOO, SUNGGYU HYUNG GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT…..”