CHAPTER 11

Opposite Attracts

At Sungyeol’s house:

Mrs. Lee was in the kitchen preparing dinner, Mr. Lee was relaxing in the couch flipping onto different channels and Sungjong was in his room doing his stuffs. When the door bell rang, Mrs. Lee wondered who might have come.

“Yeobo, can you please see who is at the door.”

“Sure”, with this Mr. Lee went to receive the visitor.

“Yeobo come here fast. PALLI…PALLI…”, Mr. Lee screamed.

“What’s the matter? Why are you screaming so loud?.....OH MY GOODNESS”, Mrs. Lee hugged her son in a bone-crashing way. “ Yeollie my sweet heart. How have you been? Its been sooo long we last saw you. Look, how skinny you have become.”

Hearing the chaos, Sungjong came down and rushed towards the door.

“Hyung!!!” Sungjong too hugged his hyung so tight.

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

They were having family reunion. The scene in front is so warm. The last time, I hugged my mom was when I was still in my high school…

When I was lost in my thoughts, Mrs. Lee called me, “Myungsoo ah, what are you doing there. Come here honey”. Within a blink of my eyes I was in between the hug.

If it would have been some time back, I would called it dramatic but now, I feel…….GOOD… actually I feel really cared, secured, loved & I don’t know how to say it but I feel entirely happy.

After they parted, they were giggling looking at each other. It was a heartwarming feeling.

When Yeollie wanted to help his mother in the kitchen, Mrs. Lee shooed us upstairs.

His room had a warm vibe as him. Yeollie and Sungjong were catching up with all the news they had missed. They were really close. Gyu hyung & I have conversations as well but not like this. Yeollie is completely opposite of me. He takes care of everyone around him, he is very easy to get along with, while I try to make a distance with others.

Shortly Mrs. Lee called for dinner. The table was very lively, everyone were chatting about their day and enjoying the delicious food. Suddenly, a feeling of guilt rushed through me. This was how Sungyeol used to live. But in our house, the atmosphere is totally different. Except the sounds of the spoon & fork, other voices are rarely heard. But Yeollie never complained, he adjusted with the situation very well. He is amazing.

“Myungsoo, why are you not eating? Aren’t the food according to your taste?” Mrs. Lee asked.

Sungyeol was looking at me worriedly. “N..no. Its not like that, Mrs. Lee”.

“Drop the formalities. Now we are family. Just call us eomma and appa as Yeollie does.”

“Thank you eomma. Everything here is so delicious.”

“Then take some more”.

After dinner, we were ready to head back. But eomma, appa and Jongie insisted us to stay there for tonight. Eomma came towards us with a smile and said she already informed our family that we would be staying here tonight.

 

Sungyeol’s POV:

I gave him my pajamas to change. They were little big for him but he looked cute that way in pink…keke..yeah, pink since I only have pink pajamas. I am falling for him so hard but does he feel the same?!

“Thank you, Yeollie. For everything. Today is one of the best day of my life.” Myungsoo kissed my forehead. I had to control my throbbing heart & hide my blush so, I suggested to sleep.

I am confused about his feelings for me. But…

“What is this? Am I dreaming? This is too good to be true. MYUNGSOO IS HUGGING ME!!! BE CALM… BE CALM… My heart is beating so fast. I can’t let him know. But, I want to be sure if this is really happening or he is in dream. But, this is the first time he came this close to me…I just want to enjoy this moment.

He was really an arrogant person. I am surprised that he changed so much. Maybe he was not a bad person to begin with. His rude behavior might be the outcome of frustration that he could not work on what he liked. He had to follow the interest of his parents rather than his own.  He is such a cutie with his dimple smile. I love him so deeply but I cannot express this to him just when he has started showing his good side recently. Maybe he feels grateful to me so, he is trying to be nice but if he doesn’t return the same feeling as me, confessing would just ruin the situation. But I really want to be with him. I wish some magic to spark between us so that, we can be in love, can be lovey-dovey as other couples. Sometimes, my feelings are so over-whelming, it becomes difficult to hide. Myungsoo, how do you feel about me? Can you ever see me as your life-partner sincerely?

Oh…oh…he is snuggling closer to me…. BE CALM… BE CALM…

I wish the morning would never come.

 

 
   

 

 


 

When Myungsoo woke up, the bed was empty. Sungyeol was not by his side. May be he went downstairs to make breakfast. He was about to get a quick shower when he thought, “again I will have to wear pink since my dear wifey has only pink clothes….hmmm….he & his pink obsession.”

Suddenly the door flew open and a VERY VERY ANGRY SUNGJONG appeared.

HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BROTHER?!! HE MARRIED YOU INSPITE OF KNOWING YOU ARE SUCH A JERK. HE CARES ABOUT YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU IDIOT CAN’T SEE THE LOVE IN HIS EYES. IF YOU EVER MAKE MY BROTHER DROP A SINGLE TEAR FROM HIS PRECIOUS EYES, I AM GOING TO TORTURE YOU IN SUCH A WAY YOU CAN NEVER IMAGINE….GOT IT!!!

With this Sungjong left the room slamming the door harshly.

 

 


 

 

A/N: Infinite Dilemma Tour is going fantastic :) :) 24hours teaser is so so amazing!!! Can't wait for the full MV ^_^