CHAPTER 7

Opposite Attracts

Myungsoo rushed to the hospital. Everybody were there already. As soon as Yeol saw Myungsoo, he rushed to him & hugged him tightly & while sobbing he said, “I am so sorry. I don’t know how the accident occurred…we were driving back home….suddenly a car came at a great speed out of nowhere & ….&….”

The door of the operation theatre opened attracting everyone’s attention. Yeol asked the doctor, “How’s hyung?”

The doctor simply replied, “Its not that big. His hand got fractured so, he can’t move it for about a month. Please let him rest well.”

Doctors words kept everyone at ease but still Sungyeol was sobbing. So, Myungsoo hugged him and kissed him in the forehead which surprised Yeol so much that he stopped crying immediately.

Seeing Yeol was injured himself, Myungsoo said, “Yeol you have scratched your elbow so bad!!”

“Oh, its nothing. I just wish hyung will be alright.”

But Myungsoo took him to the nurse to tend the wound in spite of his protest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunggyu was fine, just unable to use his right hand properly but Yeol was insisting that it was his fault he didn’t see the vehicle coming so, he was like every time with Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu felt good to receive this care but they had work to do as well. So, he said, “Yeollie, you know our new project is very much important. In a month, we have to launch the new magazine. We still have not got the interview of BAP. You are in-charge of finalizing the magazine. You should be at the office Yeollie, not here.”

Sungyeol knew his responsibility, but he also wanted to take care of his hyung. “But, I can’t leave you in this condition.”

“Tomorrow, I’ll be discharged from the hospital. There will be maids to take care of me at home. So, I’ll be fine”, Sunggyu assured him.

“I can’t just leave you like that. What if you want to eat, or go somewhere….”

“I am not a kid Yeollie, I can take care of myself. I don’t want to make our effort meaningless at the last moment. Minho & others must be waiting for you ”, Sunggyu tried to persuade him.

“If you insist then, let Woohyun take care of you, in my absence”, Sungyeol said.

“Now, who is this Woohyun??”

“My best friend. You have already met him before, at my wedding & during dinner at my house”.

“I am really fine all by myself”.

“I am not going anywhere then.”

“Okay, okay. I give up”, Sunggyu said raising his left hand up.

Sungyeol did a little dance by himself for being able to persuade Sunggyu.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day when Woohyun came, Sunggyu felt little awkward because he didn’t want to bother other people. But he could do nothing against the stubborn choding. Sungyeol waved them goodbye & went to his work, leaving two hesitant people together.

Both of them were standing in silence until Woohyun decided to break the silence, “Umm…would to like to drink anything. I can make some coffee if you like.”

“Ah..yeah. Thank you. And, sorry for bothering you”, Sunggyu said politely.

“No..no. Its not a problem. I don’t have much work to do, anyway”, Woohyun said shyly.

 

While having coffee, Sunggyu & Woohyun talked about their interests & hobbies. They came to know that they have same passion for music. By the end of the day, they were very comfortable around each other.

As soon as Sungyeol entered the house, he asked, “Woohyun, did you take good care of hyung?”

At this Sunggyu immediately replied, “Ne..ne..Yeollie. He took good care of me. You are sounding like my umma…”

“I guess things went well then”, Sungyeol said with a pout.

Sunggyu & Woohyun both chuckled at Yeol’s cuteness.

 “Woohyun ah, you should keep going now. See you tomorrow”, Sunggyu bid farewell to Woohyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sungyeol was so tired due to the over work he had to do. Noticing this, Myungsoo went to Sungyeol’s office to cheer him up.

“Yeollie, lets go & have lunch together”, Myungsoo said while doing a little aegyo.

Sungyeol was so so shocked to see Myungsoo at his office. Moreover, Myungsoo doing AEGYO was something totally unbelievable. Sungyeol was still in daze when Myungsoo dragged him to the office cafeteria.

Myungsoo was staring intensely to Sungyeol which made him feel so awkward. So, he pushed his plate forward & said, “Myungsoo, have some.”

“No, I don’t like sweet things.”

“Then, stop staring at me. It gives me goosebumps”, Sungyeol said playing with his food.

“You are so beautiful, do you know that”. Myungsoo’s words made Sungyeol’s cheeks turn deep red.

 

 

While staring at the beauty in front of him, Myungsoo realized that he & Sungyeol are totally opposite- in every aspect.

Sungyeol liked sweet things, while he could not eat anything sweet.

Sungyeol liked Pink, while he liked Black.

Every time Sungyeol goes shopping, he buys something for family while he thinks it stupid.

Sungyeol loved working at office, while he hated it, (before doing his dream job).

So, he was unsure if he could keep such a delicate choding boy happy forever…

 


 

A/N: Thanks a lot for subscribing & commenting the story (bows). Hope you enjoyed this chappiee!!

Btw, Dilemma is such a perfect MV!! My fangirl heart was beating like crazy at Yeol’s part…he is looking so hot!! Black n white concept along with Hotei sunbaenim’s music is awesome ^_^