CHAPTER 10

Opposite Attracts

Sungjong was determined to help Dongwoo anyhow because he is his favorite hyung. Sungyeol, Dongwoo & Woohyun have been best friends since their childhood. They treated him as their own dongseang. So, next day too, he went to Dongwoo’s office.

Sungjong felt glad that Myungsoo was not at the office since he wanted to spend alone time with Dongwoo. But, his hyung was stuck in some work. He had to complete his task before heading out for lunch.

To kill his time while waiting, he flipped through some fashion magazines kept on the stand. He got bored seeing the designs of last month so, he looked through the glass window in Dongwoo’s room. Though he could not hear a word from outside, from Dongwoo’s facial expression, he knew that his supervisor was being mean again.

But, what he saw next made his jaw drop. He quickly came up with a plan to confirm his suspicion. After a while, Dongwoo came out with a sulked face.

Sungjong hugged him tightly to cool him down. Breaking the hug, he went inside to invite Hoya to join them in their lunch which made Dongwoo blink his eyes several times.

Hoya felt a little awkward but it would be rude to decline someone who asked so sweetly. But, as soon as he accepted the offer, he regretted it. He saw how close Dongwoo & Sungjong were. Their hands were hooked together & Sungjong was removing the bangs which were troubling Dongwoo’s eyes.

When they reached the café Sungjong ordered Lemonade for himself & Cappuccino along with Blueberry muffin for Dongwoo. Dongwoo’s face lit up when he heard the order.

“Wow, Jongie!! How did you know I was going to order the same!!”  His eyes were beaming with awe.

Sungjong coolly smiled at Dongwoo & said, “I know all your choices in all the situations hyung. Since you are depressed now, I was sure, you would crave for your favorite blueberry muffin.”

“You are such a genius”, Dongwoo ruffled Sungjong’s hair.

All this time, Sungjong had noticed the death glare Hoya was directing towards him while Dongwoo was completely oblivious to the fact.

When the lunch arrived, Sungjong tried to arouse Hoya more.

“Hyung, AAH….”, Sungjong was feeding Dongwoo which made Hoya want to smack Sungjong in the face.

Since Sungjong treated Dongwoo lunch, he took Sungjong to the ice-cream stall. After finishing the delicious cream, when Hoya saw Dongwoo, some of it was still on his lips.

“Um, Dongwoo….your lips has got….”

Hoya could not complete his sentence when Sungjong interrupted, “Aish, hyung, you are so childish!!!”, saying this he wiped the cream from Dongwoo’s lips in a painfully slow motion.

Hoya’s rage was out of control now. He immediately turned from those two & walked in the opposite direction.

Dongwoo was so confused at the sudden action of Hoya while Sungjong was laughing so hard till he sat down on the ground clutching his stomach.

“Yah, Sungjong… What’s happening??!! Hoya is definitely mad but wae?? What did I do again to make him like that and why are you laughing like you have seen the funniest thing of your lifetime.YAH, LEE SUNGJONG ….STOP LAUGHING….”

Seeing his hyung getting furious, which he rarely becomes, Sungjong hardly controlled his laugh & said, “He loves you hyung. You two are so funny!!”

 


 

 

‘Are you serious?” Myungsoo asked astonished.

“100%. Because both love each other.”

“WHAT!!!  How come I don’t know about my OWN HYUNG’S relationship ??!!” Myungsoo was totally pissed off.

Seeing Myungsoo being over dramatic, Sungyeol chuckled a little. “It would have been nice if they were dating. But those two are so stupid & stubborn…. they deny confessing to each other.”

Myungsoo mouth formed an “O”.

“Myungsoo ah, please help me nae”.

“What can we do? They are the one who have to deal with their feelings.”

“You are no fun”, Sungyeol said pouting his lips.

Now its Myungsoo’s turn to chuckle seeing his cute reaction.

‘WE WILL PROVOKE THEM TO CONFESS TO EACH OTHER.”

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

“But how?”, I asked getting curious.

“Oh…. You don’t have to worry a bit. Just co-operate with me”, Sungyeol said with a smirk in his face.

Sungyeol was explaining his plan so excitedly. I love the sparkle in his eyes. The way those bangs were touching his beautiful doe eyes, his straight small nose, the pink shade in his cheeks decorating his fair skin, & those lips moving oh-so-cutely….those lips how it would taste like….

“Myungsoo are you even listening?” Sungyeol asked blowing his bangs.

Aw, I want to pinch those chubby cheeks.

“Yeah…yeah… continue. I ‘m listening”, I didn’t want him to stop. His every move is so addictive. Thinking back, I was really a jerk for not noticing the beauty in front of me sooner.

I’m glad that Yeollie didn’t run away due to my attitude. In new house, when he needed my support the most, I gave him cold shoulder. I never treated him with love & now…. I can’t just go to him and say, “I love you. Thank you for coming in my life & turning me into a complete new person!!” What will his reaction be? I have not shown any kind of affection to him this entire time. I can’t suddenly tell him my real feelings which have been growing so strongly in my heart these days. How can I ask for his forgiveness for my attitude? ARGH!!!  I can’t think straight!!! EOTTOKE? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I came out of my trance when Yeollie shook my shoulder slightly and asked, “Myungsoo, are you alright?”

“I…I’m g…good. Just a little tired.” He is such a caring wifey. I tried to cheer up a bit sensing the concern in his voice.

 

Sungyeol’s POV:

Myungsoo is spacing out a lot today. Probably he is too tired. He used to live a free life. It’s my fault that he is working so hard. Whole day he has to deal with different clients at his office. He has not been able to get enough rest.

“Ah!! Myungsoo lets go to my house.”

Myungsoo looked so confused due to my sudden suggestion. Before he could react, I continued, “I miss my parents so much. Its been a while I last saw them. I miss my baby Jongie~~”

 

 


 

A/N: So sorry for late update. I was so caught up in many things :( So, to compensate, here is double update today. Hope you enjoy it :) :)  ^_^ And, thanks to all those who have subscribed, commented and silently supported the fic. And, today I heard that K-pop is the fourth most written about topic by fanfiction writers...daebak!!!