CHAPTER 9

Opposite Attracts

Knowing that his stupid friend can be stubborn sometimes, Sungyeol went to Sunggyu.

“Gyu hyung, lets go to cafeteria. Its been so long that we have not had lunch together”, Sungyeol said cheerily.

“Um..Yeol ah…”

Sensing hesitation in Sunggyu’s voice, he immediately said, “Its okay hyung. If you have other plans then, there is always next time.”

“No, let’s go Yeol ah. Now is the best time for anything”, Sunggyu replied with a smile. Actually he had thought of going to meet Woohyun but that can wait till evening.

 

 

Sunggyu ordered something for himself and  Americano & cupcake for Sungyeol.

“Ah, Hyung, how did you know that I was going to order that only?!” Sungyeol asked astonished.

Sighing Sunggyu simply replied, “That’s your favorite kid. You always order the same. I wonder how you find it tasty every time.”

“Its really delicious hyung. You should try it sometimes.”

Their lunch arrived at the same time.

“I think Woohyun is in love”, Sungyeol said bluntly causing Sunggyu to spill his drink out.

Sungyeol carefully rubbed his hyung’s back. “What happened hyung? Are you alright?”

“O…Oh, its nothing. Continue with your t…thing”, Sunggyu said still coughing.

With a smirk, Sungyeol said, “That stupid friend of mine loves someone so dearly. But he is too stubborn to admit it.”

Sunggyu’s palm was already sweating but managed to ask, “C…Can  I know the name of the person that W…Woohyun loves?”

“I better make you meet him hyung. He is someone you know.”

“No..no…no… I was just asking. By the way, its none of my concern whom he loves.”

“Please hyung, you should see whether that stupid has chosen someone stupid like him.”

“He can decide for himself Yeol ah. Lets get back. We still have lots of pending work”, Sunggyu said holding back his irritation.

 


 

Sungjong was passing through Block B animation studio so, he thought of having lunch with Myungsoo hyung & Dongwoo hyung. When he reached the office, Myungsoo had gone for site visit of one of his clients.

Dongwoo’s mood was immediately lightened seeing Sungjong at his office. They got to a nearby café. Sungjong knew Dongwoo too well so, he figured out something was definitely bothering him.

“Woah~~ this café is so good. It has a homely feeling, right hyung”, Sungjong started the conversation.

“Yeah, it is. I often come here for lunch”, Dongwoo said with a weak smile.

“Hyung, how is work? Are you having fun?”

Dongwoo had to lift up this burden from his heart, so with a long sigh, he started, “Sungjong ah, you know me well. I’m not a person who can stay still for a long period or be involved in some serious business. But, after joining the office, I have tried my best to maintain my composure….Still Hoya, my supervisor, keeps on nagging at me all the time. I don’t know what to do anymore now. How to impress him…. I know I am not perfect as him….

Before Dongwoo could finish his sentence, the door of the café opened revealing Myunsoo & Hoya.

“Oh, Sungjong ah!!”, Myungsoo waved at them, joining the table. “Sorry, I was not there when you came earlier.”

“Its okay hyung. Dongwoo hyung is here to accompany me”, Sungjong replied with a cheerful smile.

They had a little chit-chat along with the lunch and poor Dongwoo could not complete his story.

 


 

 

Sungyeol thought of taking help with Myungsoo since he will know how to persuade his hyung.

Since talking at home would not be a good idea, he called Myungsoo at his favorite café.  45 mins already passed since he arrived but there was no sign of Myungsoo coming.

“So, sorry. Did you have to wait long? I was caught up in a small work, so could not come soon.  There was this irritating client who was explaining non-stop about his product. I wanted to leave him right there &…………….”

Sungyeol couldn’t help himself from smiling seeing how cutely  Myungsoo was trying to defend himself.

“Soo, its okay. You are worth any wait”, Sungyeol said, gently holding Myungsoo’s hand.

Myungsoo blushed a bit & hurriedly changed the subject. “Umm… what did you want to talk about?”

With that question, Sungyeol remembered why they were actually there & said, “ Myungsoo, I need your help.”

“Anything. What help btw?”

“First, tell me, what do you think about Woohyun?”, Sungyeol asked before telling him his plan.

“Woohyun, hmm….I haven’t dealt with him much. But, I can say that he is a good person. He even took care of Sunggyu hyung last time.”

At this, Sungyeol was beaming with happiness. “I can assure you that he is a very reliable person with sincere heart. He can be greasy at times but he is a generous person.”

Myungsoo was totally confused as to where their conversation was going. He felt a little jealous seeing how excitedly he was praising his friend. Scrunching his forehead , he asked, “Wait,…Yeol, whatever kind of person he is, why should I know?”

“Because we are gonna set him with Sunggyu hyung.”

“WHAT?”

 

 


 

 

A/N: Annyeong everyone ^_^ Thanks a lot to all those who have subscribed, commented and spent some time to read the fic (90° bows) I am in hiatus due to my thesis >< But please give a lot of support pweease, so that I can update it faster~~~