Baekhyun's POV

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were waiting for the spring so Sehun and Luhan could try to pick their locks and then free everyone. Well, that was the plan until suddenly gas started to come out of the vents where they were all trying to get to. Instantly BaekHyun had covered his mouth and nose with his shirt, but the gas easily penetrated and he was soon out like a light. Unsure of how long they were knocked out, Baekhyun woke up to Sehun complaining.

“I think it’s broken…omo I can’t even breathe right…” Sehun complained while holding onto his bloody nose as Luhan looked at it. “I don’t think it’s broken…” Luhan reassured, causing Sehun to cast him a look that showed he didn’t believe. Baekhyun rubbed his head a little and looked over to see Chanyeol was still asleep. “Yeollie…wake up.” Baekhyun said, nudging the other some and then stretching. It was probably getting late at night now, but they kept getting knocked out so he really didn’t feel tired. Just anxious more than anything, and for good reason!

“What happened, Sehun?” Baekhyun asked while standing and walking a close to the other two as possible. By now ChanYeol was stirring and looking around with slightly messy hair. “I fell flat on my face. I think it’s broken!” Sehun repeated his statement from before, causing Luhan to roll his eyes and reply with “It’s not broken…” BaekHyun laughed some, crossing his arms across his chest and getting a dirty look from Sehun for a second. That second quickly passed though as he sighed and kept his sleeve to his nose, trying to soak up the blood.

“Aigoo that’s gross…use something other than your sleeve” Luhan scolded Sehun who then reached forward to grab Luhan’s shirt. The older male then flailed some, trying to knock Sehun’s hands away. “Not my shirt!!” Honestly Baekhyun was glad he wasn’t within grabbing distance or he’d have to fend himself against Sehun’s bloody onslaught too.

“Everyone is here…” Chanyeol suddenly said, causing all three of them to look towards him and then at everyone else in the group. “You’re right…does that mean…” Luhan then turned towards the vent and called up. “Hello?! Are you guys awake?!” He called up and all four in the basement waited in silence until suddenly a voice c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter