KyungSoo POV

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the smoke started to fill the room from vents and under the door, Kyungsoo had been busy watching the others. No one knew what was going on but the three others were busy talking about why they might be there or what might help them get free. Kyungsoo didn’t really have much input to the conversation but it was good to see the others brainstorming. He wasn’t sure how long they’d been talking before the smoke started to seep in, nor did he know how long he was out before he woke up.

Coughing some as he awoke, Kyungsoo looked towards the door first through foggy eyes before then looking to his right to look for Minseok. Seeing that Minseok wasn’t there though, Kyungsoo startled the rest of the way awake and stood up. “Guys! Guys wake up Minseok isn’t here!” He said, gasping as he went to where the shackled male had been. There was no proof of him ever being there aside from the bolted down dresser he’d been connected to.

Looking over towards the bed, Kyungsoo frowned some as he saw Jongin or Yixing weren’t moving yet. “Aish…” Kyungsoo then tugged his shoe off and tossed it towards Jongin, watching as it landed on the other’s head and he suddenly startled awake. “Wh-What?!” Jongin asked, his eyes a little out of focus as he tried to see what was going on. “Minseok is gone!” Kyungsoo said, probably saying a lot more than the other had heard him say so far tonight. Jongin then looked towards where MinSeok had been and then went to nudge Yixing awake and stood up.

“Where did he go?” Jongin asked, looking around the room as if the other would pop up. “I don’t know…but it has to do with that smoke right?” Kyungsoo offered, only for Yixing to nod while still sitting down, rubbing his eyes. “Are you two okay? You don’t feel weird?” Yixing asked, wrapping his shackled arms around his shoulders. Kyungsoo shook his head, taking in a breath to see if he was actually ok. He felt foggy at first from the smoke but once he realized Xiumin was gone…well…he quickly woke up.

“Do you think someone took him?” Jongin offered as a solution after a few seconds of silence from the trio. Well it wasn’t really a solution, just a next step in this complicated equation. “Who?” Yixing asked, only for Jongin to shrug and say “Whoever put us in here in the first place.” Kyungsoo didn’t like any of this. “Why would someone put us in here then drug us and take us out?” Kyungsoo asked, it didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter