Kai POV

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sore all over, as if he’d been sleeping in a ditch for hours after drinking too much. Groaning, Jongin rolled over and blinked away the strange blurriness in his eyes. This wasn’t his bedroom…wasn’t his house even. Reaching a hand up to rub his eyes while looking around, Jongin felt a dead weight on his arms and heard a metal clinking noise. Looking down, Jongin saw he had shackles on his wrists and ankles too.

“What the hell…” Jongin muttered, tugging at the chains. Another sound of chains could be heard nearby and Jongin quickly turned towards the sound and saw another person, no three other people. “You’re awake now?” A soft voice asked the Jongin, bowing at him briefly with an almost apologetic expression on his face. Jongin wasn’t really sure how to take all this. He’d woken up chained in a strange bedroom with three other guys? “Where the hell are we? What’s going on? Who are you?” Jongin threw all three questions towards the other male who simply stared back at him for a half a second before quickly shaking his head.

“I have no idea. I woke up a couple minutes ago…” The slightly curly haired male then turned towards the other two in the room, one of which was still asleep and the other looked too scared to actually talk. Hell, his eyes were practically poking out of his skull as he stared at them both. “I’m Yixing though…” The curly haired male said, bowing in his seated position and then tugged some at his chains so he could move away from his place on the floor near the closet.

“I’m…Jongin.” Jongin responded to Yixing introducing himself then turned towards the bug eyed boy. “Kyungsoo.” The other male said, nodding slightly as he then turned his eyes towards the fourth person in the room. Jongin couldn’t help but notice the way Kyungsoo’s lips formed a heart when he’d open them, interesting but not really that helpful of an observation while they were stuck in here.

“Kyungsoo…can you reach that window?” Yixing asked, pointing towards the curtained part of the room. Jongin followed his pointing finger with his eyes and moved into a sitting position on the bed he was chained to. “I think so.” Kyungsoo said, crawling to the curtain and just barely being able to reach a hand out and touch the dark fabric. Kyungsoo then grabbed a fist full of the fabric and tugged it, only for the window to be covered with cardboard.

“Damn…we can’t see outside” Jongin cursed, tugging at the chains and tried to walk away from the bed. “Can you drag the bed?” Yixing asked, hope in his words as he stood up from his chained place, connected to a cold heating system connected to the wall next to the closet. “Maybe?” Jongin grabbed the bed and started to pull, however with a frustrated sigh he realized the bed was bolted to the ground. Kyungsoo wasn’t able to reach the cardboard in the window and now Jongin couldn’t drag himself over there at least to try to get the cardboard down.

“Aish…” Yixing let out a frustrated sigh and tugged at his own chains and tried to shake the metal heater he was chained to, making quite a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter