Kyungsoo POV 2

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As if things weren’t already bad, it seemed Yixing’s condition had gotten even worse. Jongin refused to leave the other’s side, though Kyungsoo couldn’t blame him. That didn’t mean the young male was happy about it. Of course no one would be happy about another being sick, but that’s not really what Kyungsoo was unhappy about. Maybe it was just jealousy, but Kyungsoo was unhappy that Jongin was giving the Chinese male so much attention. He wished the other wasn’t sick so everything wouldn’t be so one sided.

Not allowing himself to get too jealous, Kyungsoo tried to help Jongin with Yixing in any way he could. The vents had been quiet, making Kyungsoo wonder what was going on with the others. Last he’d heard the guys down in the basement were picking locks. Maybe the guys upstairs were just sleeping? Kyungsoo couldn’t imagine how anyone could sleep in this situation since they kept getting attacked with sleeping gas. It was like a bunch of naps really.

Watching Jongin and Yixing bitterly, Kyungsoo sighed and decided to close his eyes. He wasn’t tired but he was tired of watching the way Jongin took care of Yixing. It was probably an hour and a half after he’d woken up when suddenly there was a tap against the door. Instantly, Kyungsoo’s eyes shot open and he stared at the door.

“Is someone there?” Kyungsoo asked, only for a few muffled voices to follow. “They’re in this one. C’mon lets open the door quick” Someone said on the other side of the door. Instantly, Kyungsoo stood up excited and watched the door. After a few seconds of someone messing with the knob, the door swung open and on the other side were four strangers. The first person Kyungsoo saw was a guy with rainbow hair. Eyes wide, Kyungsoo then looked at the next person over, a blonde curly haired male. Behind them keeping watch were a tall guy with big ears and a short guy with black hair.

“Wh-who are you guys?” Kyungsoo asked, only for the blonde to grin. “I’m Luhan. Remember talking to us through the vent?!” Luhan said and then motioned the rainbowed hair in to unlock those inside. “I’m Sehun.” The rainbow haired male said as he first unlocked Kyungsoo and then went to Jongin and Yixing. “Wow…he really is sick…” The shorter black haired male in the doorway said, looking at Yixing.

“This is Chanyeol and Baekhyun…” Luhan said, motioning to each male at the doorway respectively. “I’m Kyungsoo…that’s Yixing and Jongin.” Kyungsoo said, moving towards the doorway, not bothering with helping with Yixing. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter