Lay's POV

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was so interesting to find out that they weren’t alone. Not only were there people in the basement, but also people above them in the attic. Four in both areas. After talking for a while, Yixing and the others learned some information about the others in the basement and roof, as well as a little more about their own situation. Names were exchanged for each area so at least now they knew who they were talking to. It turned out that there were two Chinese males above him and one in the basement, that was interesting but intriguing at the same time. For being in Korea, it was strange for four of twelve men to be Chinese. That was another thing that confused Yixing. Why all men? Why twelve men? Was the theory of a slave business true? Didn’t they usually get women for this stuff? That is, unless it was a gay slave thing.

Looking around, Yixing noticed the way Jongin and Kyungsoo were getting close. They tried to use the pole they’d ripped down from the window’s blinds to smash open the window, however there was a strange metal clank whenever they tried to and then it turned out that behind the cardboard box was a metal meshing and duct taped windows. No way they could escape or even see outside. Now Kyungsoo and Jongin were talking about their personal lives and Yixing felt…weird. He didn’t like that the two were talking so easily. Didn’t like feeling left out. Sure he could put his own information out there but Yixing saw no reason too. So, quietly, Yixing stared up at the ceiling and wondered what the others up in the attic were doing.

“What if this is like Saw?” Yixing asked out of the blue, no longer wanting to be in his own mind as the other two chatted. They both looked towards him with shock and Yixing went to sit on the edge of the bed cautiously, tired of being on the ground. “You know when they…people were put through those tests to try to escape. Like they had to chop off an arm or dive into needles or there was that one lady who had to get a key out of acid to unlock something…” The idea was horrifying and honestly he wasn’t sure which was scarier, becoming a slave or dying in some crazy contraption.

“Why would we be sitting here if it was like that?” Jongin countered, obviously trying to find a reason why this couldn’t be true. “I don’t know…maybe they only have one thing?” Yixing offered with a shrug. “I’d rather be a slave…” Jongin said with a sigh, getting a shocked look from Kyungsoo and a laugh from Yixing. “Why do you think we’re all guys? Aren’t slaves usually women?” Yixing asked, only for Jongin to shrug. “We’re all y…maybe they needed guys.” Jongin said, causing Yixing’s to pucker a little at the idea of a gay slave business again. Sure he was gay, but that didn’t mean he wanted to be a !

“Maybe it’s like House of Wax and we’ll be turned into wax figures?” Kyungsoo offered, causing both Jongin and Yixing to stare at him. “That…sounds…” It sounded like a good yet terrible alternative. It was plausible, why else would so many attractive men get kidnapped? So the person then drugged them and took someone to be put into a wax figure. Is that why they were waiting? Waiting for Minseok to harden and then get someone else? Groaning at this idea, Yixing flopped over, losing all color in his face. “I feel sick…” Yixing said, holding his arms around his stomach.

Feeling the bed move some, Yixing looked up to see Jongin had climbed onto the bed with him and then pulled his head into his lap. If they weren’t shackled…maybe this would be a lot more comfortable. Looking towards Kyungsoo now, Yixing frowned some and reached a hand to the mattress. “Lets put this on the ground so we can all fit…” Yixing offered then stood, grabbing the edge of the cushion. Jongin then jumped up and helped to tug it off and drop it on the ground. It reached all three perfectly! Sure, Yixing had a bit of jea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter