Suho's POV

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JoonMyun felt warm. There was also an odd smell in the room he was waking up in. Opening his eyes slowly, Joonmyun groaned some realizing he wasn’t in the attic anymore. Where was he? “Are you awake?” Someone asked, causing JoonMyun to turn some to find the source of the voice. It was a male that seemed a little older than him but probably not much older. “Yeah…where are we?” JoonMyun asked, only receiving a shrug from the other male.

“I dunno. This girl…she’s crazy though…” JoonMyun then realized the other male was shirtless, his hands shackled to places on the wall and his legs without shackles. “What girl?” JoonMyun asked, getting another shrug from the other. This guy wasn’t much help. Looking down at his own self, JoonMyun was still fully clothed with those same metal shackles on him from before.

The two soon introduced themselves since there wasn’t much more to say. Realizing that this other male was the one from the bedroom below, JoonMyun moved to sit up shocked. “Ah…you were with the others in the bedroom!” JoonMyun exclaimed, getting a shocked expression from Minseok. “You know Kyungsoo and the others?” MinSeok asked, getting a nod and a small smile from JoonMyun. “We were in the attic above you! I’m glad to find you okay. We were really worried.” JoonMyun said, letting out a breath. He wasn’t dead. But…why was he shirtless??

It wasn’t much longer that JoonMyun suddenly heard the sound of a metal clicking and scraping together. “She’s back…” Minseok said, shifting some with an almost pained expression on his face. JoonMyun then looked towards the door as it opened, feeling a cool breeze as the open door revealed the cool night outside. He could see a house briefly in the background and honestly JoonMyun wanted to call for help, but then he figured that was probably the house the others were being held captive in.

“Wh-Who are you?” JoonMyun asked, moving some and looking towards the door then towards the woman. “Yahhh do you think I’ll tell you my name? Cute~” The girl said, a smile on her thick lips as she shut the door behind her and locked it. Honestly she looked like a frog or a fish. It’s not that she was unattractive, but currently JoonMyun wasn’t thinking like that at all. She was holding him captive, doing God knows what to MinSeok before and…God was he next?!

“What do you want with us? Why are we here?!” JoonMyun was persistent, even as the girl went over to him and tugged him over to the wall. “Aish I told Uncle to shackle you up like that cutie…I guess he’s too stupid…” The girl said with a sigh and then tugged JoonMyun’s arms up to shackle him to the wall. With the double shackles, Joonmyun found it uncomfortable to sit. Finally she undid his shackles that he’d been wearing before and watched as the girl tossed them aside.

For the next hour, Joonmyun and Minseok were toyed with. JoonMyun’s shirt was cut from his body and the girl tried to seduce him. Were they all just kidnapped to be her slaves or something?! At one point she even tried to get Joonmyun and MinSeok to kiss eachother, promising to let them off easy but JoonMyun couldn’t bring himself to do it. It was just…wrong. He didn’t want to do anything this girl told him to do!!

Being punished for refusing to kiss the other male, Joonmyun hissed in pain as he was slapped repeatedly. It seemed like the girl was going to get a weapon when suddenly there was a knock at the door. “I’m busy!!” She screeched, however the knock came again and a male’s voice followed. “It’s almost time SoonKyu. Finish up and come back to the house.” So her name was Soonkyu? The girl hissed then and left the small building they were in. Joonmyun could hear her yelling at her uncle about saying her name and losing her air of mystery.

As the voices got quiet, Joonmyun let out a sigh and turned to look at Minseok. “Does it hurt?” The other asked, motioning to where JoonMyun’s fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter