Chanyeol POV 3

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shivering some in the cold October air as he and Baekhyun wandered through the dark, Chanyeol felt himself jumping at every little sound or movement in the distance. WHY did they agree to go wandering through the woods at dark? They could hear the sound of cars every now and then as they walked but it was hard to find where the noise was coming from. Eventually the two wandered towards a street, however it didn’t seem very used.

“I wonder where we are…Seoul doesn’t have this many trees…” Chanyeol said, walking into the street in hopes that they’d be able to flag down a car that came. “Yah Yeollie…get out of the street or you’re going to get hit!” Baekhyun called to him, going into the street to grab his hand and pull him back. “Let’s follow the street some and then head back. I’m freezing…” Baekhyun said, rubbing his hands against his arms.

“Here…I’ll warm you up.” Chanyeol said with a wink before chuckling and wrapping his arms around Baekhyun. “You’re warm…” Baekhyun said with a smile, twisting around to bury his face into Chanyeol’s chest. Smiling at this, Chanyeol held him close and watched the distance to see if any cars were coming. They weren’t walking…just standing there getting warm. “I don’t see any cars…c’mon…” Chanyeol then started walking along the street for a bit before then going back into the woods and looking for the house. At least they knew they were near a street!

Once Baekhyun and Chanyeol got back to the house, they saw everyone had a phone in their hands. “Wh…” Chanyeol looked around, his eyes big and watched as the others turned around. “Here Chanyeol…” JoonMyun said, offering a smile and reached his hands out, a phone in wallet in both. “Don’t worry, we didn’t take anything…” JoonMyun said as Chanyeol took his things and looked inside. It’s not like he had a lot of money in the wallet.

Pocketing his wallet, Chanyeol clutched to his phone. It s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter