Sehun's POV

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was a bunch of BS. When the smoke started coming in, Sehun had been in the middle of talking to Luhan about stuff and now he couldn’t remember what they were saying. Sitting in irritated silence, Sehun watched as Baekhyun and Chanyeol were acting real chummy. Apparently when the gas knocked them out, Chanyeol had fallen weird on his arm and had a big scratch on his elbow that Baekhyun was tending to. It was so weird, Chanyeol must be accident prone or something. First he worked his wrists until they were raw, now he had his elbow banged up.

Hearing voices coming from somewhere above him, Sehun looked around and stood up. “Do you guys hear that?” Sehun asked, looking around and finally finding the source of the noise. “I hear people talking through the vent…” Sehun said, moving then to stand on his tip toes so he could be closer to the vent. “I think there are people upstairs…” Sehun said, feeling Luhan get closer to him “I hear them too…” Luhan confirmed, causing Sehun to smile since he wasn’t alone with hearing the voices.

“Hello? Can anyone hear us?! Hellooo?” Sehun called up the vent and then the voices went silent. Maybe the owners of the voices were whoever lived here and was holding them hostage? Or maybe it was other captives? Of course now that the voices disappeared they had no way of telling. That is until a voice rang loud and clear down the vent. “Hello?” a soft, unsure, voice called through the vent. “Yehet!” Sehun exclaimed and turned towards the others. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were now standing as close to him and Luhan as possible, trying to be able to hear and maybe talk as well.

“What was that noise up there?” The soft voice asked, causing the four in the basement to stare confused at the vent then look at the ground. “Up where? We’re in the basement…” Luhan countered their question. Watching the vent for a few seconds, Sehun then heard a different voice speak through the vent. “We thought you were in the floor above us. There are more people there. We’re in a bedroom…” The voice said, this one not as soft though both appeared to be male. “How many are there up there?” Baekhyun asked from across the room and a few seconds later the soft voice from the bedroom upstairs asked “What? What did you say? It’s hard to hear…” And then Sehun sighed a little. “How many are with you?” The voice was then silent for a few seconds and finally they replied with “Three. There were four but there was gas and we woke up and one of us was missing. Is MinSeok with you?” The firmer voice asked. Sehun shook his head while then saying “No, it’s just us four down here. There was gas but no one was taken…” The idea that one of them upstairs was terrifying. What if they decided to take someone in their group? Where would they even take them?

There was silence for a few seconds from the group because honestly Sehun had no idea what to ask them. “Do you know where we are? Or how we got here?” Chanyeol called towards the vent. His deep voice must have carried well enough because the soft voice from before replied with a simple “No idea…” Sehun then sighed and sat down with a clink of his chains. This wasn’t getting them anywhere except for more fearful honestly. They now knew there were more people and those people were disappearing.

For a while longer there was silence on both ends of the vent. “We need to try to get out of here…” Chanyeol finally spoke up and started to try at the shackles again. Sighing, Sehun watched as the tall male continued to try to tug his shackles off. “It’s no use Chanyeol-ssi…you’re just going to get more hurt. We just need to figure out how to survive if that person tries to take one of us.” Sehun said, leaning forward so his elbows rested on his knees. The other group was probably talking amongst themselves now just like the basement group.

Silence then fell among the group as they all reverted to their own thoughts. Staring up at the vents, Sehun couldn’t help but think of what to do. There had to be a way out of there right? It’s not like they could cut a hand off and escape. Their feet and hands were shackled together, they’d have to lose all four limbs to escape and honestly there was no way any of them were going to do that just to take one for the team. Maybe in the end this was all just one big prank. It was way too crazy to think of this as real. Sehun wasn’t important enough to be kidnapped…Not in his mind anyways. It’s not like anyone was back home to pay for some ransom or something.

“How are we going to do that?” Luhan asked, suddenly taking Sehun out of his somber thoughts. Blinking, Sehun looked towards Luhan, forgetting what he’d said a few seconds ago. It took Sehun a second before realizing what h was talking about and then a small o formed on his lips before shrugging. “I have no idea. Do you guys?” Sehun asked, looking towards the older men. Sure they hadn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter