Chen's POV

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the smoke cleared Jongdae was the second to wake up after JoonMyun. Looking around, the young male rubbed his head and looked around to see what was going on. Seeing Yifan and Tao together, Jongdae let out a small chuckle. It looked like the kid was even cuddling with the guy he was about to fight prior to the gas coming into their attic. Looking towards Joonmyun with an almost entertained expression on his face, Jongdae noticed the other was also looking at the two practically cuddling with a small smile on his lips.

“It looks like they don’t hate eachother, huh?” Jongdae offered and then stretched his arms. It was so weird that they’d been gassed and honestly he had no idea why since nothing seemed to be different. Maybe the person who put them there had used that opportunity to spy on them? Instantly touching his chest and then down to his legs, Jongdae felt to see if he felt weird anywhere. Hopefully the person didn’t DO anything to them!

Suddenly, Yifan stirred and moved closer to Tao, wrapping an arm around him and going so far as to rub his cheek against the other’s forehead. “Cute…” Joonmyun said with a smile then stretched. “If only I had my phone to take a picture, ne?” Jongdae said with a chuckle then realized if he had his phone he’d be using it for more than just taking blackmail pictures. No he’d use it to call someone, anyone, and tell them to trace the call and find him and save him.

At the sound of their voices, it seemed the other two woke up and Tao looked up to look at who he was cuddling with and suddenly let out a gasp and fell back startled, making a loud thumping noise as his elbow hit hard against the ground. “Ow ow ow!” Tao then rubbed his elbows with a pout and looked at the two who were staring entertained. “Did you have a nice nap cuddling with Yifan?!” Jongdae asked, laughing and then watching as Yifan was staring in shock and disgust at the situation.

“We weren’t cuddling! Cuddling isn’t my style~” Yifan said, crossing his arms across his chest though it was obvious seconds ago that he was loving it. “Uh huh, sure!” Jongdae said with a smile and shook his head. Suddenly there was knocking at the floor, causing all four to look towards the sound. Since Tao was the closest to the thumping noise, he quickly flipped over to his knees and tried to find the exact source. It sounded like someone below them was hitting their ceiling with something.

Watching as Tao knocked back against the ground, Jongdae quickly stood and stomped then tried to call down to whoever it was. The knocking then stopped though and they could hear voices but…they were too muffled to make out. “Do you think there’s more people like us there?” JoonMyun asked, knocking his fist against the ground trying to gain the attention of those who had knocked to them first.

“Maybe…I can’t understand what they’re saying though.” Jongdae said, pressing his ears to the floor and sighing. “I can hear them here…” Yifan suddenly said, pointing towards a small floor vent nearby him. “Can you make out what they’re saying?” JoonMyun asked, moving as close to Yifan and the vent as he could, not quite able to get too far though. Tao then scampered over and the two tall males pressed thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter