Seven

Casino Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was rutting her with long brutal s as she was bent over the couch.

Solbi was struggling to wriggle out of his grasp, desperate to become a presentable sight to Kai who she KNEW was coming but Chanyeol wouldn't let go of her. 

Chanyeol was too strong. He completely overpowered her. He punishes her resistance with a spanking, all the while impaling her again and again.

He flips her over until her was sticking up in the air, encases her thin wrists with one large hand, then continues to pound into her from behind.

Solbi is gasping, crying out, begging him to stop, begging him for more.

Chanyeol was merciless.

When the doorbell rings, Solbi's eyes widen in fright. She bites down into the leather to try and prevent herself from crying out and ends up jutting her out more.

The doorbell rings three times. The door goes unheeded.

Chanyeol just keeps on rutting her deeper.

He finally stops when he hears a shot ringing out.

Then the door is kicked open with fervid force, and Kai is in the apartment.

He casually pockets his pistol before taking one glance at their position on the couch.

Then, in carefully measured tones, he grits out.

"Solbi. Come here. Now."

Chanyeol slowly pulls out of her and Kai strips off his dress shirt revealing a wifebeater.

He throws the shirt at Solbi and she obediently slips it on, buttoning it up until it reached .

Kai gives Chanyeol one last scathing glare before he takes Solbi by her right wrist and yanks until her bones almost come apart.

It was everything she could do to catch up to his pace to the car.

xxx

The atmosphere in Kai's Jaguar was as subtly dangerous as the gleaming edge of a knife.

He throws Solbi into the passenger's side before slamming the door on her and then getting into the driver's seat.

He pulls out of the parking lot in a blur, and then they were speeding down the road.

Kai glances at her, before tersely saying.

"Get down on me. NOW."

Solbi obeys without hesitation.

She shifts her position in her seat until she's on her knees on the passenger side, then leans over Kai's lap, unworks his belt with nimble fingers.

She s his pants with her teeth and then palms his through his tight, tight briefs.

Then, she pulls down his briefs and gives his length a few tentative , then takes his whole length in .

She feels him swell and enlarge and tastes his precum.

He was salty, bitter, and musky.

Kai was furious and impatient, and so he shoves her head down.

Solbi nearly chokes as she feels his hit the back of .

She starts moving up and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter