Twelve

Casino Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looks at him in disbelief, and he tugs her into the backseat of the car.

He's on her almost at once, his teeth were biting at her collarbone.

His right hand kept her wrists pinned above her and his left was trailing dangerously close to her core.

Solbi wriggled and gasped and he punished her with a sharp bite on her right .

It elicited an arch right into his hands, and he exploits it for all its worth, taking advantage of her momentary lapse to flip her over.

xxx

Luhan plunges in and it takes all of Solbi not to scream in pleasure.

Instead, his hand is clamped tightly over .

This was public . That is, if anyone discovered them.

She'd forgotten how good Luhan was.

His hands were clever, his tongue was hot against her pulse point, and his was huge.

It filled her up and felt amazing inside of her, and oh God, it had been so long.

He suddenly stops.

She tries to push herself back, give herself more of his , make it go deeper, then whines in frustration when she couldn't move at all.

Luhan tsks at her.

"Good girls always say please. Beg for it, darling."

She's too far gone to not acquiesce.

"Please, Luhan-oppa."

He smirks at the endearment but feigns indifference.

"What a naughty girl you are. The first time you see your dear, dear Oppa after months, and you're down on all fours begging for his ."

She glances back at him, hoping that a seductive look would catalyze the .

It did.

His hips snap and Solbi could almost cry from the pleasure.

His pace was like a whirlwind and Solbi arches her back like a cat, pushing her up to give him more access.

She juts herself up, and the new angle has her mewling in satisfaction.

Luhan groans in her ear and she squeezes her walls, hoping to bring him as much pleasure as he did her.

"God, Solbi. How in the world do you stay so tight?"

She chooses to take it as a compliment.

Her walls pulse, and she knew she was close.

Luhan reaches his hand out front and pinches her oris and the touch was like a catalyst.

The coil inside her snapped, and she cried out, waves of pleasure washing over her like a tsunami.

Within a few seconds, Luhan comes within her, and the feeling of coming together was amazing.

The feeling of his twitching within her as her walls squeezed was beyond intimate.

Unfortunately, intimacy didn't mean love.

xxx

Somewhere in the back of her mind, glimmers of Kai surface.

Luhan kisses them away.

xxx

Just my friends and my enemies.

My dream's the death of me.

Drink wine, come undone.

Marry me.

Grab your gun.

Cut me deep.

Losing sleep and all of my faith.

Give me love and all your hate.

xxx

Luhan's body was beautiful.

They're laying in the back of the car and he's shirtless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter